Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

slot, the player slot, old gertie and me shared this slot.

old brendan and new brendan shared that slot.

its mafia world terminology that stuck with quite a few of us who played there.

Honestly, I had never heard of it . . Not damning on its own to be fair, its just the wording was used so frequently in this game that it stuck out for me .

Eva saying she peaked you and Orla, I would imagine thats a more pressing issue. . Unless Eva is steve and Took over an RV I would say the wolf lair is a depressing place right now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Is that the best you got emily, come on, make a proper case.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I don't do poetry. If you are insinuating that i peeked red then you are lying.

So your saying no to poetry? The stuff Orla was pumping out was good

many of them quotes predate gabs dying, making it a bull**** case.

It was actually you, not Gab that said it, do you not even recognise your own posts !! :pac:

Emily WW wrote: »
    Honestly, I had never heard of it . . Not damning on its own to be fair, its just the wording was used so frequently in this game that it stuck out for me .

Eva saying she peaked you and Orla, I would imagine thats a more pressing issue. . Unless Eva is steve and Took over an RV I would say the wolf lair is a depressing place right now.

Eva has not said that she red peeked me, just dancing around that she peeked me. if she peeked me then she knows i am villager, so what is she playing at.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Yes, i hope you are right, but it is in the unexpected circumstances that i was preparing for. its ok. you don't want to show me why you trust babs, if its me emily and babs left, i'm lynching babs.

:pac::pac:

The most village person left. Cute.

It was actually you, not Gab that said it, do you not even recognise your own posts !! :pac:

gabs was the 2nd t-1000, so steve moved after gabs died. 2 of those quotes predate gabs dying, probing that it was me who said it and not a steve reincarnate

gabs was the 2nd t-1000, so steve moved after gabs died. 2 of those quotes predate gabs dying, probing that it was me who said it and not a steve reincarnate

Ok, I am confused here, why are you talking about Gabriel ? I posted links to YOUR (I presume you were the one that made them ?) quotes about Slots. What has Gabriel got to do with this ?
    Where have i heard this word, let me look for Slot in entire game . .

Only you and Steve, is that a BR slang ?

I feel like I might of discovered something by accident but dont know what it is . .

Ok, I am confused here, why are you talking about Gabriel ? I posted links to YOUR (I presume you were the one that made them ?) quotes about Slots. What has Gabriel got to do with this ?

I feel like I might of discovered something by accident but dont know what it is . .

Are you trying to prove that I am steve 3.0? because i said slot and steve said slot? But I said slot days ago, before i could ever be steve 3.0

I cant believe the village might actually win this . .

Reminds me of a game where I was on a wolf team and after Weds lynch we were strolling. High fives all around . . By Thursday munch we were demoralised, absolutely pounded by village . Hopefully now I get to enjoy this from a village perspective . . :D

• Advertisement

Only you and Steve, is that a BR slang ?

And on this.

I was the first person to say that vanilla villager do not get a backroom, which was a surprise to brendan, who thought everybody got backrooms.
    How do I know this, because i am a vanilla villager.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I would be more inclined to think Orla = Steve and Gertrude was always a wolf.

Are you trying to prove that I am steve 3.0? because i said slot and steve said slot? But I said slot days ago, before i could ever be steve 3.0

I am saying the only person who said "slot" was Steve and you. If you were both using it in BR it could of easily slipped into the game without thinking about it. I was trying to find evidence that would add weight to the case against you.

I wasnt thinking you were steve until you actually confused words you said with Gabriel. . Right now poor old steve is on his 3rd person, wouldn't blame him for having forgetting what he said when he wasnt that person.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Cause I peeked you and Orla

Oh it just got interesting! Voted Orla long ago wish I could be round for this but furniture needs putting together/company needs yelling at for sending me a faulty leg!

I am saying the only person who said "slot" was Steve and you. If you were both using it in BR it could of easily slipped into the game without thinking about it. I was trying to find evidence that would add weight to the case against you.

I wasnt thinking you were steve until you actually confused words you said with Gabriel. . Right now poor old steve is on his 3rd person, wouldn't blame him for having forgetting what he said when he wasnt that person.

Well, won't it be great after the game if you do a search on the backrooms and find not one mention of the word slot. Its game terminology that is in use in previous games, go scan a few other games for its use.

And on this.

I was the first person to say that vanilla villager do not get a backroom, which was a surprise to brendan, who thought everybody got backrooms.
    How do I know this, because i am a vanilla villager.

Vanilla . . Would kill for a proper 99 now . .

Sorry Gertie, would love to Flirty with you but I gotta go collect a birthday cake.

That poetry is about as good as Glens in the wedding singer:

"I got punched in the nose, for putting my nose is somebody elses business"

CapitalWarmAlpinegoat-small.gif

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Prize bullets

One villager took up his gun and fired, his bullet smashed into the head of another villager.......

The victim dropped instantly, blood pouring out from their skull..... not a metal fragment to be seen.
    Patrick WW is dead.... they were .......

675f689b00f2e9923ed12bc546feb55d.jpg
    KYLE REESE ... THE BODYGUARD

After Kreese died yesterday I found out my second power

Posted this
    I'd love a peek to use

When Sarah died this morning, I finally got to use them. Took me a while to decide on Orla and Gertie

Well, won't it be great after the game if you do a search on the backrooms and find not one mention of the word slot. Its game terminology that is in use in previous games, go scan a few other games for its use.

69c744daa101b2a0e28324fce13f9a60.jpg

After Kreese died yesterday I found out my second power

Posted this

When Sarah died this morning, I finally got to use them. Took me a while to decide on Orla and Gertie

I don't fear this, give the rest of the village the resuit!

The longer you hold back from revealing the more i think you are steve 3.0

• Advertisement

hello

[image]tumbleweed.gif[/image]

The longer you hold back from revealing the more i think you are steve 3.0

Yeah nice try, I peeked Orla - Wolf

I havent actually used my second one yet

Checking reactions Gertie!

Yeah nice try, I peeked Orla - Wolf

I havent actually used my second one yet

Checking reactions Gertie!

Well, that makes sense. You'll understand my reactions perfectly if you peek my and withhold the result from the village.

Orla is being lynched

Votes for a peek?
    Angus
    Babs
    Brendan
    Emily
    Gertie

1 vote per person! I was leaning Gertie however that may have changed a little:pac:

My vote would be...

Angus. I think.
    Or Gertrude.
    Or Emily.
    Or Babs..

??

I don't know what I think anymore.

No, actually. Peek Gertrude or Emily.

This worked for Conor and Angus is nagging me
    Angus WW wrote: »
    Steve is obviously the T-100 with how he is coming across, he doesn't care for the lynch as he can assume someone else.

Mary i presume is a wolf also, if she was a villager he could have shot her and and kept himself a bit hidden. So Steve (3 lives) Mary and A.N Other
    Very very little interaction with Steve

Below is Jake. The bullet FFA was interesting, if he had of voted Jake over Isla it would have been a tie for the third bullet between them too. The interesting bit is the he specifically mentions Isla and why he is voting her which is a little odd.
    Bullet lists so far

My own:
    Phil
    Isla
    Frank

Isla's last post of the night stays with me a bit, trying to downplay what has just happened.

Count
    Phil - 6
    Frank - 4
    Isla - 4
    Jake - 2
    Vernon - 1
    Derry - 1
    At one stage he clears Conor for winning the prize as village which is a bit mad. Says Emily cant be cleared but dunno how either can to be honest.
    I'm not sure how Emily could be cleared as village, I'd say conor yes but Emily was basically pot luck. Absolutely no reason to clear her as yet
    Ha the aul accuse the accuser trick.

Why do you think that Emily is cleared good? Because she was passed the role from Conor? So basically a random selection is getting cleared?
    I already explained that Conor is, for tonight anyways, but Emily should in no way be cleared as if Conor is village, it was basically a pot luck selection, there was no way that he would know that she was a villager

I think Angus bussed his mate yesterday as he had literally no village cred until then.

Thoughts?

Angus also advocated not using the vig shot against Conor this morning

Thats were my lean is going at the moment for a peek

Well, that makes sense. You'll understand my reactions perfectly if you peek my and withhold the result from the village.

Give me a pick for a peek so

• Advertisement

10 mins folks

Advertisement