Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Biden Presidency thread *Please read OP - Threadbanned Users Added 4/5/21*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

Das Reich wrote: »
    Always running. The topic people are talking here are wars, can't you see it?
    Actually, my last post was in relation to Biden's freeze on Trump's executive orders.

You've said I "disappeared" and now that I'm "always running"......what are you getting at here? I don't live on boards.ie, Das Reich. I've got barely over 1,000 posts in 7 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Das Reich

Actually, my last post was in relation to Biden's freeze on Trump's executive orders.

You've said I "disappeared" and now that I'm "always running"......what are you getting at here? I don't like in boards.ie, Das Reich. I've got barely over 1,000 posts in 7 years.

Can you stay at the topic please (wars). Why after pointing out the wars Obama and other "democrats" (pro wars) started around the globe, always get a deflection or loads of links that you don't even click or read them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭landofthetree

• Registered Users Posts: 25,445 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Yeah, imagine telling people the truth!

he should just call it a hoax, claim it will be gone soon, just like a miracle it will just go away :rolleyes:

Can you stay at the topic please (wars). Why after pointing out the wars Obama and other "democrats" (pro wars) started around the globe, always get a deflection, loads of link that you dom't even click or read them.
    I did read the links I posted to you before. Why are you saying I haven't? They were to show that Trump was not an "anti-war" President. That was also in a thread about Donald Trump, by the way (Link).

This is a thread about Joe Biden, and I'm trying to stay on topic here. Not sure what it is you're doing, though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,364 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Yes. There's a big switch in the White House.
    Pandemic: On.
    Pandemic Off.

Why Oh Why won't Biden switch it to off?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,275 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Can you stay at the topic please (wars). Why after pointing out the wars Obama and other "democrats" (pro wars) started around the globe, always get a deflection or loads of links that you don't even click or read them.

I thought the topic was the presidency of Joe Biden, the man who beat Donald Trump and received more votes than any other previous president.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭Cody montana

No lying, blaming, deflecting or petty insults.
    What a change.

Already outperforming the last guy.

I thought the topic was the presidency of Joe Biden, the man who beat Donald Trump and received more votes than any other previous president.

Read the last pages then if you want to join the discussion. You can take the chair of Dwayne as I think he not want to discuss when I am here.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,275 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Read the last pages then if you want to join the discussion. You can take the chair of Dwayne as I think he not want to discuss when I am here.

what is the relevancy of the actions of previous administrations to this one?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Thread tite: Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Start a new one about Democrat vs Republic pro-war or anti-war Presidents if you want to discuss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

When did he say he was going to stop Covid?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

???

What exactly were you expecting? That he would say something and that it would just go away?

I understand that you feel compelled to repost the shíte you found on Stupid Twitter into this thread but you should give it some thought first.

Faugheen wrote: »
    Thread tite: Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Start a new one about Democrat vs Republic pro-war or anti-war Presidents if you want to discuss it.

Page 70. The discussion had moved a bit, if you guys want to go back to the original point is fine.

I've responded to you directly, if you'd like to have a read of that post.

On a Biden note that you may be interested in, however; the Biden administration is looking to end involvement in the Saudis war in Yemen (something which Trump refused to do). Link

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

My earlier post on this wasn't clear enough. Here's Biden in December saying things would get worse before they got better... https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2020/dec/22/darkest-days-ahead-joe-biden-gives-sobering-message-on-covid-video

He didn't "promise to stop Covid." The author of that tweet lied.

My earlier post on this wasn't clear enough. Here's Biden in December saying things would get worse before they got better... https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2020/dec/22/darkest-days-ahead-joe-biden-gives-sobering-message-on-covid-video

He didn't "promise to stop Covid." The author of that tweet lied.

Iain Miles Cheong telling lies?

I'm shocked, I tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

Every democratic president has been a disaster post WW2. All war criminals for starters.

Biden will be up with the worst of them.

So you're a Republican supporter.....got it, but the amount of TOTAL bias in your post is STUNNING..:eek:

Obama and Clinton especially have been stand out good presidents imo. Obama turned around the US after the crash, then handed a growing economy to Trump.

So by your reasoning all Military actions by Democrats = war criminal
    Military actions by Republican Presidents = right and necessary actions to defend the US!!!!!!

Please cop on and at least try to be objective.

Plus Biden is not even in the job a week and u think he will " be the worst of them"

Your prejudice is shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

In what way is Jimmy Carter a war criminal?

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1352858876450844672

The poorest kids will suffer the most under Biden. Their parents will lose their jobs and their education will suffer badly with these cuts.

If they are going to stop the oil industry they need replacement jobs and upskilling.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Page 70. The discussion had moved a bit, if you guys want to go back to the original point is fine.

Well the topic of which presidents were war criminals and which weren’t isnt related to the topic of Joe Biden’s presidency.

You’re the one telling people to get back on topic while at the same time pretending to be a big man calling people out on off-topic discussions.

Your issue is off-topic. Simple as.

Billy Mays wrote: »
    In what way is Jimmy Carter a war criminal?

If the Nuremberg laws were applied.....

https://chomsky.info/1990____-2/

• Registered Users Posts: 21,171 ✭✭✭✭Water John

You quoting Chomsky to make your case, is funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,078 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1352858876450844672

The poorest kids will suffer the most under Biden. Their parents will lose their jobs and their education will suffer badly with these cuts.

If they are going to stop the oil industry they need replacement jobs and upskilling.

wait.... replacement jobs and upskilling...isn't that... the big bad scary "s" thing if the government provides them?

And a 60 day moratorium on *new* leases isn't that scary, if you read the AP article the concern is that oil leases on Federal lands, predominate in NM but is something that's been a political football since forever.

So, if I get you right, you're advocating for more government handouts to the poor?

Seems we have another member of the RIGOLO school of "economics."

• Registered Users Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭Cody montana

If the Nuremberg laws were applied.....

https://chomsky.info/1990____-2/

Including the last fellow?

Igotadose wrote: »

Seems we have another member of the RIGOLO school of "economics."

That was less of a school and more of a MAGA Madrasa.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,124 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

And this is a prime example of why Donald Trump is popular and won in 2016. He offers seemingly easy solutions to complex problems. Like his "one day the virus will just disappear" or "build the wall" to solve all the immigration woes. A lot of people are attracted to that populism. It's easy to digest and solutions to complex problems appear easily found. You see it here with SF.

Unfortunately governing and solving complex issues is much more difficult. It takes time and often the decisions needed to solve those issues can appear unpopular i.e. Keystone XL pipeline. A lot of people prefer the easy solutions to reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Keystone oil is going to go somewhere, with a 10% vat for the big guy.

EsdIVzGU4AAasCc?format=jpg&name=small

EsdIVzHUUAAueLL?format=jpg&name=large

Biden the fraud. Found out straight away.

• Advertisement

namloc1980 wrote: »
    And this is a prime example of why Donald Trump is popular and won in 2016. He offers seemingly easy solutions to complex problems. Like his "one day the virus will just disappear" or "build the wall" to solve all the immigration woes. A lot of people are attracted to that populism. It's easy to digest and solutions to complex problems appear easily found. You see it here with SF.

Unfortunately governing and solving complex issues is much more difficult. It takes time and often the decisions needed to solve those issues can appear unpopular i.e. Keystone XL pipeline. A lot of people prefer the easy solutions to reality.

All Biden has ensured is the US will buy oil from elsewhere and not Canada.

The Keystone pipeline passed all the necessary environmental Environmental standards. The oil they get from elsewhere will come from projects with very little.

Advertisement