Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show-Friday 15th January 2021

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72,325 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

I prefer White Zombie :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 55,096 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Samantha Power making her 100th appearance tonight!!!

PsychoPete wrote: »
    For a small country we have a lot of awful state and church scandals

WE probably just investigate more. The church isn't that powerful anymore. On the other hand the Kincora school records in the North were locked for an extra 30 years, but the rumour is that it was a honeypot run or controller by M15. In that case it won't be investigated ever.

edit:

66 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,853 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Why do all kids tv show presenters appear to be off their heads on happy drugs?

The late late show should be scrapped

RTE should run MMA fights amongst the staff instead and run it friday night

Imagine Joe Duffy v Ray Darcy, Katherine Thomas v Jenifer Zamperlini

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,717 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

I prefer White Zombie :cool:

A brother of Rob?

darlett wrote: »
    No. It would be completely remiss for it not to feature on this chat show. Friday night entertainment lite is available elsewhere or on a streaming platform for your viewing pleasure.

yeh, what's this show about then?

Not that I am watching it now anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭HBC08

As per usual the point has to be made that this is weird.
    I challenge anybody to find a Friday night entertainment show ANYWHERE in the world like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

What a time to be alive.covid,homelessness, mother and baby homes, fcukin brexit.
    It’s fcukin endless when you put on a tv or wireless

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,131 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Car99

What a time to be alive.covid,homelessness, mother and baby homes, fcukin brexit.

That's why Netflix , Prime and YouTube, Tic Toc are taking over. Nobody under 20 watches this much or anything on terrestrial tv

• Registered Users Posts: 55,096 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Good news just doesn’t enthuse us!

And there's not much else to do these times but put the tv or wireless on :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,761 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

The late late news show that's exactly what it is now. I found watching the news at 9 more appealing than this. Can't even enjoy a cup of tea watching the late late anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭the kelt

walshb wrote: »
    Well then there must be some legal mechanisms in place..

Were these people being illegally denied a right to find the women who gave birth?

That’s what she just said?

Father in law came from one of these homes, tracked his mother who didn’t want to know “told him he was a child of sin that she was still doing penance for! (I wonder who told her that)

He was denied much the same as the story tonight details of his father and unfortunately he never found him and the whole thing haunted him, he took his own life.

Wife and her family are still trying to get somewhere to figure it out but it isn’t easy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,717 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

I'd love to stuff those people in the ariel ad into a washing machine

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

mfceiling wrote: »
    Again that stupid way of singing and the complete and utter non pronunciation of the words.

never heard of lyra before and just presumed she was polish with the accent she used singing

odd

I won’t listen to the wireless in the car anymore.
    Cds only.steeleye span and the volume set at about 50.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,853 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Blessed Saint Joe Biden.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,295 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    never heard of lyra before and just presumed she was polish with the accent she used singing

odd
    She has a fierce Cark accent

• Advertisement

Who should replace tubbs on the d late late?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,590 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Who should replace tubbs on the d late late?

Trump

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

.anon. wrote: »
    You'd miss the old days, when the Late Late Show was actually entertaining.

bodknitt.gif

PsychoPete wrote: »
    I'd love to stuff those people in the ariel ad into a washing machine

All them fcukin washing machines going in a big warehouse and not a sign of an inlet pipe or a pipe out of it.
    They didn’t fool me the fcukers

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Wishox

Books ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,271 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

HBC08 wrote: »
    As per usual the point has to be made that this is weird.
    I challenge anybody to find a Friday night entertainment show ANYWHERE in the world like this.

The church and the old state really is still affecting us to this day.

It has changed the Irish mindset to actually see death, disease, child abuse, ill health etc as something suitable for Friday night entertainment .

What happened to us?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,823 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Blessed Saint Joe Biden.

I'll be honest - just because he is Irish he will get an easy ride. He is brutal and too old.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,311 ✭✭✭FintanMcluskey

I won’t listen to the wireless in the car anymore.
    Cds only.steeleye span and the volume set at about 50.

I always get an idea of a posters vintage when they refer to a radio as a wireless!
    :D

the kelt wrote: »
    That’s what she just said?

Father in law came from one of these homes, tracked his mother who didn’t want to know “told him he was a child of sin that she was still doing penance for! (I wonder who told her that)

He was denied much the same as the story tonight details of his father and unfortunately he never found him and the whole thing haunted him, he took his own life.

Wife and her family are still trying to get somewhere to figure it out but it isn’t easy

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭HBC08

ArielAtom wrote: »
    Some don’t, I traced mine. It didn’t go well, rejection once is bad, try it a 2nd time.

Truely horrendous and I can't begin to imagine your pain.

Having that insincere,virtue signalling hollow man talk to survivors as some sort of warped entertainment cant help though (I imagine)

Advertisement