Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share Picks 2021 - Thread banned users post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Justin Sun (Asian billionaire) will be buying $1 million shares today and saying he will asking the whole Asian community and his Crypto community to back WSB

If China and Indian etc get behind this today, it will be a fun day.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭cal naughton

AMC has just been upgraded to strong buy by the research analyst at Zacks. Price target of 23 dollars.

I think about 20 is a fair value for the company at the moment . Outside of the current madness for me it's a recovery play with cinemas starting to open up across the states.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Fazorb

dan786 wrote: »
    Justin Sun (Asian billionaire) will be buying $1 million shares today and saying he will asking the whole Asian community and his Crypto community to back WSB

If China and Indian etc get behind this today, it will be a fun day.

Which shares?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭fjon

Fazorb wrote: »
    Which shares?

GME

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭cc87

Any company outside of the meme stocks with an earnings day coming up soon must banging their head against a wall with all this going on!

AMD dropped after theirs and MSFT got a bump but seem to be coming back down again even though both reported decent earnings.
    APPL looks like it will follow the same way as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,361 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

AMC has just been upgraded to strong buy by the research analyst at Zacks. Price target of 23 dollars.

I think about 20 is a fair value for the company at the moment . Outside of the current madness for me it's a recovery play with cinemas starting to open up across the states.

AMC almost at $13 pre market

6 wrote: »

Bought at 8$ yesterday, small number , have set a sell order at 22$. It opened strong yesterday and then dipped big and went up again after close

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭crushproof

6 wrote: »

Idiot here sold at a loss at $7 in a panic yesterday :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

crushproof wrote: »

not a single person who's on this forum that hasn't done this in the last 5 days!

btw, is anyone trading these markets on IG? Don't really see any point in the hassle of actually owning these shares.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,265 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Silver about to break out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

crushproof wrote: »

We've all sold shares at losses. It's easy to know it was a mistake now when the price went up but being honest it could just as easily have gone down.

Cryptos are going insane today, BTC, ETH and Litecoin

Wonder how many will sell those to buy GME today

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Bedouin79

Looking to dip my toe in this market craziness any recommendations best app/software to use??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Yet it's up 44% in Germany.

For the Funds - i meant. I have skin in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

Silver about to break out

I saw many saying buy physical silver, where is the best place, please?

Made me laugh

"can we stop by the Hubble on our way up? i want to take a selfie in front of it. ������"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭John Hutton

Canonfan wrote: »
    I saw many saying buy physical silver, where is the best place, please?
    If you have revolut you can get it there?

(Not suggesting you should I know literally nothing about whether it is a good idea)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

If you have revolut you can get it there?

(Not suggesting you should I know literally nothing about whether it is a good idea)

I bought some on etoro (€1k) at lunchtime, i read somewhere it is safer to buy say 60oz of silver bar.

Thanks for the reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭John Hutton

So what do we think will happen to GME on open then?

Canonfan wrote: »
    I bought some on etoro (€1k) at lunchtime, i read somewhere it is safer to buy say 60oz of silver bar.

Thanks for the reply.

If you ever in Dubai / Qatar even transit, really good quality Gold and Silver over there. Always worth buying.

• Advertisement

So what do we think will happen to GME on open then?

We will find out in 30 mins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭bunnyboxer

In for 4K all together on silver.

Let's hope it goes mental!!!!! Imagine it got to GameStop levels but very much doubt it since it's a physical metal.

My gues up to around 40-45.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Prunty

Anybody know how to create a limit order on Revolut? Can't for the life of me see where it is or how it's done in the app

• Registered Users Posts: 45,361 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

AMC now over $14 and climbing

Strong at 373 premarket.

AMC also crossed 14$

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Anniepower

Prunty wrote: »
    Anybody know how to create a limit order on Revolut? Can't for the life of me see where it is or how it's done in the app

Market sell option when you click the sell button will bring you to the option of how many of the shares you want to sell and @ what price

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

bunnyboxer wrote: »
    In for 4K all together on silver.

Let's hope it goes mental!!!!! Imagine it got to GameStop levels but very much doubt it since it's a physical metal.

My gues up to around 40-45.

that would be higher than any time since the 1970's. I'll take 29!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

When you go into the stock and hit sell, up top left hand corner it will say market order and the value of the stock, just tap it.... and select what you want.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,025 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

When you click buy, the words market order are in blue. Tap that and you can change to limit order

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,944 ✭✭✭circadian

Degiro being good guys again. I guess the shady **** that happened yesterday would be much harder to pull off under the scrutiny of EU finance laws.

Trading still possible GME and AMC
    You can trade in AMC Entertainment Holdings (US00165C1045) and GameStop (US36467W1099) with Limit and Stop Limit order types.

Due to the extreme volatility, placing a Market order might result in executions at unintended prices. This is why Market orders for these products have temporarily been disabled. You still have full freedom to buy and sell the stock, by using Limit or Stop Limit orders.

We are receiving many questions regarding the differences between Limit and Market orders. In short, a limit order allows you to set the maximum price for which you want to buy, or the minimum price at which you want to sell. This gives more control over the final price in case the order is filled. A Market order only allows you to define the amount of stocks you want to buy. As the execution price is determined by the market, you may receive a worse price than you anticipated. A more detailed video of how our order types work can be found here.

Kind regards,
    DEGIRO

Advertisement