Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share Picks 2021 - Thread banned users post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭pioneerpro

eToro going with FTCV

image.png

image.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

pioneerpro wrote: »
    eToro going with FTCV

image.png

image.png

Do you own that SPAC? Are you planning to buy in? If so what price you thinking?

cronos wrote: »
    Do you own that SPAC? Are you planning to buy in? If so what price you thinking?

No and No. The reason they've gone SPAC is for the 2x valuation from where they should be. FCTV outbid other rumoured SPACs for sure; eToro shopped this and got someone to overpay. Not for me.

Edit: Also 2.4% for shareholders lol. Nope.
    https://www.etoro.com/wp-content/uploads/investors/eToro-Investor-Presentation.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭bish76

cronos wrote: »
    What price you buy at?
    LHL Frankfurt, BEP O.979. I believe its undervalued atm but only expecting 20-30% returns in a year time..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Anyone still holding PSTH?

Yes.
    bish76 wrote: »
    LHL Frankfurt, BEP O.979. I believe its undervalued atm but only expecting 20-30% returns in a year time..

Is this 97 cents a share?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Kilboor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Chuckie_Egg

Well done Kilboor, you have been on this one with a while. I should have put more into it but with the way the market has been with the last month my cash position was depleted badly!!

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭DutchYurt

Kilboor wrote: »

Unreal, great shout! Now if we can get EDSA to follow that would be just swell

Is this 97 cents a share?[/quote] yes approx 98 cent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭littlevillage

MAJJ wrote: »
    Yep and CCIV and will hold both. No real strategy am up with CCIV and up a bit on PSTH and interested to see where they go with the modest amount I have put in.

CCIV going well today. Some talk of institutions hoovering up all the shares from the shell shocked retail investors...over the last few weeks. SP hit a low of $20.26...two weeks ago, nearly $32 now.

Nice bit of business

• Advertisement

Both TLRY (~9%) and APHA (~7%) down today. Those who hold these, what's general feeling of prospects? Is it right time to buy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Kilboor

Such is the cruelty of the market, back to red for the day. Free shrugs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Nemeses2050

I feel much better now :D...was ruing selling it yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Lot of red today.

Another red day... Overall green YTD but no cash if there is another dip.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Wingman2010

Tomorrow could be worse; isn’t Powell up again tomorrow? The markets didn’t react very well the last time he talked..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭Treppen

bish76 wrote: »
    Both TLRY (~9%) and APHA (~7%) down today. Those who hold these, what's general feeling of prospects? Is it right time to buy ?

APHA has been bouncing around 20 for a while now ,tipping below 15 in the last month, my take, I bought in at 20 again so am of the view it'll do a run up in the next churn so I'm happy to sit (I'm in on CA$APHA at $9 but sold most of it off). Although if it went to <$18 again I'd be tempted to get a bit more. I'd wait but that's just my gut! I would have been fairly well off if I'd just stuck with all my buys back in 2017/2018 and did nothing... but that's no fun.

If you get in on Apha it'll be transferred to .83 x Tilray when/if ever they merge. So right now if they merged you'd get a dollar or two more for your buck with Aphria. At this stage of the game they're parity is pretty much of a muchness as anything could happen the price when merger happens. The idea is they'll move to 1 : 0.83 just before the merger.

I'm looking towards the US market a bit more now. Trying to get $GRAMF on Interactive Brokers but having trouble signing up. Michael Auerbach and Jay Z really know their brands, and they're looking to be the big dog for a 100 year play! They have a social justice card to play too which I'd agree with considering the number of African Americans who get thrown in Jail for minor petty offences... but now it's all white wall street money bulldozing in... rant over.

Verano and Truelieve are worth a look as there's a lot of positive sentiment towards them. Full legalisation is a long way off on a Federal level so there will be many ups and downs in the meantime.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭Treppen

They have big trial result announcements coming within the next 4 weeks and full readout due the summer.

I'm going all in playing these results. They've already shown massive reductions in biomarkers in humans and animals, and this is a larger study looking at the same endpoints and I see no reason why they wouldn't hit them.

There's something different about this biotech versus the rest, it's NYSE listed (more stringent than NASDAQ), it's run by a CEO who is passionate about the subject and who is the founder.

She herself has stated that "when the data comes out and the stock goes up tenfold".

They're pretty positive this will be good stuff.

Price target? I don't know, I look at SAVA and it reaching 4-5bn market cap off 10% cognitive improvement (all while failing to reach the endpoints they wanted) and the optimism inside me takes over. I'll see where ANVS takes me based on the results.

Have you any thoughts on $CYTH Cyclo Theraputics? I've seen a few people lump them in with $ANVS in comments sections (which can just be pump houses I admit).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭bfa1509

Held a big chunk of Uranium Energy Corp (UEC) for 10 months last year where it did sweet fk all. Now up 300% since December...

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Fruks

Quick question to you all. Do any of you use any other forums which have discussions on decent stock picking / ideas? Ideally, I’m looking for a forum solely on this topic but I’m hitting a brick wall. I use Stocktwits, Seeking Alpha, the investing subs on Reddit etc, it’s more a traditional discussion forum I’m after. Proving surprisingly elusive. If any of you have any you’d recommend I’d be much obliged.

• Advertisement

Fruks wrote: »
    Quick question to you all. Do any of you use any other forums which have discussions on decent stock picking / ideas? Ideally, I’m looking for a forum solely on this topic but I’m hitting a brick wall. I use Stocktwits, Seeking Alpha, the investing subs on Reddit etc, it’s more a traditional discussion forum I’m after. Proving surprisingly elusive. If any of you have any you’d recommend I’d be much obliged.

It's basically all gone discord tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Fruks

It's basically all gone discord tbh.

Any channels you’d recommend? I have Atlas and Sapphire Trading but tbh they’re nothing but (IMO) poor day trading ideas.

Fruks wrote: »
    Any channels you’d recommend? I have Atlas and Sapphire Trading but tbh they’re nothing but (IMO) poor day trading ideas.

Nothing thats open atm. The all go a bit **** when they get too public. The best ones I'm on are <500 users. For info without interaction TradingWithAnthony is an interesting one to keep an eye on, you'll be able to backlink through Atlas if you search a bit.

FYI Atlas is *very* important to keep an eye on in relation to the crypto stuff and what they're pumping - i.e. reading between the lines in terms of a WSB style monitoring - but you're right insofar as it's a ****show. Two of the main admins have killed their twitter accounts for good reason in recent times :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,355 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Don't forget FinTwit as well, here is some names i follow, as always dont just take one guys word for it and use your own judgement but i find if a few of these guys are saying them same thing yiou can get useful advice (in no particular order) :- OpenOutcrier, TradingForGreen, MrZackMorris, cperruna, European_DGI, DividendWave, ThinkTankCharts, TheStreet, BrianFeroldi, FromValue

Some of these guys are quite funny and have a unique posting style , others far more serious,all of them worth paying attention to in my experience.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Posh Boy

Nothing thats open atm. The all go a bit **** when they get too public. The best ones I'm on are <500 users. For info without interaction TradingWithAnthony is an interesting one to keep an eye on, you'll be able to backlink through Atlas if you search a bit.

FYI Atlas is *very* important to keep an eye on in relation to the crypto stuff and what they're pumping - i.e. reading between the lines in terms of a WSB style monitoring - but you're right insofar as it's a ****show. Two of the main admins have killed their twitter accounts for good reason in recent times :D

Where can I find Atlas and some of these other ones please, are they on twitter or reddit or where?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

https://atlas-trading.net/ its disabled for new signups. They must be under investigation for pumps if they are all going quite, none of that was ever in any of the threads though, strange one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭cc87

ARRY, a solar power company which IPO'd in October, is down 12% today after a large insider sell, floating around 31.60.
    Think it's been mentioned once or twice on here.

It's lowest price since IPO so far has been 29.05.
    72% institutional ownership

Might be one to keep an eye-on after Powell tanks the market later.

Supercell wrote: »
    Don't forget FinTwit as well, here is some names i follow, as always dont just take one guys word for it and use your own judgement but i find if a few of these guys are saying them same thing yiou can get useful advice (in no particular order) :- OpenOutcrier, TradingForGreen, MrZackMorris, cperruna, European_DGI, DividendWave, ThinkTankCharts, TheStreet, BrianFeroldi, FromValue

Wiped his twitter, along with PJ Matlock. Both are Admins/Mods of Atlas trading on discord. SEC incoming or something I'm guessing.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,355 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Wiped his twitter, along with PJ Matlock. Both are Admins/Mods of Atlas trading on discord. SEC incoming or something I'm guessing.

That's interesting, I'd seen some on Twitter accusing him of manipulating the markets by pumping stocks with his followers but never saying when he got out.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement

Supercell wrote: »
    That's interesting, I'd seen some on Twitter accusing him of manipulating the markets by pumping stocks with his followers but never saying when he got out.

Still pumping mad as of today.

image.png

Advertisement