Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 15 transfer thread

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    Join me. Chris wood.

Had a toss up between Adams and Antonio for my third striker spot, but you never know how the drunken transfers work out over Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 18,131 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Had a toss up between Adams and Antonio for my third striker spot, but you never know how the drunken transfers work out over Christmas

Staying reasonably sober and or staying away from fpl while drunk, will be a crucial aspect of the Christmas gameweeks. I thought of Antonio. But will all these games in succession, dodgy hammers and lack of fitness I feel he could be a disaster waiting to happen. I did think of Double leeds attack Bamford and Rodrigo.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,326 ✭✭✭macraignil

Reece James looking very close to a drop tonight and Matip predicted to rise. Could James to Matip be worth a -4?

Merry Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

Staying reasonably sober and or staying away from fpl while drunk, will be a crucial aspect of the Christmas gameweeks. I thought of Antonio. But will all these games in succession, dodgy hammers and lack of fitness I feel he could be a disaster waiting to happen. I did think of Double leeds attack Bamford and Rodrigo.

I was looking at doubling up on Leeds by adding Rafina (have Bamford) but I don’t particularly want to sell any of my midfielders

• Registered Users Posts: 14,834 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

macraignil wrote: »
    Reece James looking very close to a drop tonight and Matip predicted to rise. Could James to Matip be worth a -4?

Merry Christmas!

Kind of in the same boat as you. thinking of doing Zouma - Matip. Both are due a rise. I bought Zouma at 5.1 and he is going to go up to 5.9. Matip due to go to 5.5 so if both rise, it's the same thing if I do the transfer tonight or tomorrow.

I'd fancy Liverpool to get more CS than Chelsea over the next 5 GWs but Matip availability is questionable. But he is more likely to play this week than James tbh so that is 2 points made back and a CS covers the transfer and more. He'll probably earn more points over the next 5 GWs IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,326 ✭✭✭macraignil

Fitz* wrote: »
    Kind of in the same boat as you. thinking of doing Zouma - Matip. Both are due a rise. I bought Zouma at 5.1 and he is going to go up to 5.9. Matip due to go to 5.5 so if both rise, it's the same thing if I do the transfer tonight or tomorrow.

I'd fancy Liverpool to get more CS than Chelsea over the next 5 GWs but Matip availability is questionable. But he is more likely to play this week than James tbh so that is 2 points made back and a CS covers the transfer and more. He'll probably earn more points over the next 5 GWs IMO.

Thanks!

Made the transfer for a hit just now. James and Mitchell both not playing was a bit of a risk over the next few game weeks so hoping my -4 saves me loosing out on points over that time. Still have funds now to upgrade Mitchell and Ryan before the double game week and hopefully have 15 playing for a potential bench boost then.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Have done Wilson to Bamford. I have up to 5.2 to spend on a defender if I transfer out Dier? Will be just for this week as I have 2 transfers and using wildcard next GW.

Is Stones best option at that price?

Other defenders are Coufal, Dallas, KWP & Justin.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,990 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

With walker out is cancelo definitely going to start at right back? Stones has played there in the past for Everton for a few games but cancelo has two nice home games in the next four.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,603 ✭✭✭✭CSF

eh i dunno wrote: »
    With walker out is cancelo definitely going to start at right back? Stones has played there in the past for Everton for a few games but cancelo has two nice home games in the next four.

If Walker is only out 3 games, I think he will yeah. Pep will be wishing he hadn’t played him against Arsenal though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭COH

2FTs used

Mitchell > Taylor
    Jota > JWP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Shedite27 wrote: »
    I've been saying that about Watkins too long unfortunately. He's blanked ina last 5 of BRI, whu, wol, BUR, wba. Villa have only scores 6 in that run of 5 games, and I suspect Palace will be all out defence after shipping 7. I have Grealish anyway, don't want to be doubling up on a team struggling to score.

Adams or Antonio to replace him
    of corse he hauls

Advertisement