Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,566 ✭✭✭frash

Kimbot wrote: »
    Enjoy it :) Make sure you add all the PS Plus collection games to your library :)

Is this only possible when you subscribe to something?

I got a PS5 for my son in HN before xmas (i'm only only this thread still as a friend needs one for his son).
    He's just got a couple of Marvel games that he wanted but if this back catalogue thing is free for anyone then I'll get downloading

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

frash wrote: »
    Is this only possible when you subscribe to something?

I got a PS5 for my son in HN before xmas (i'm only only this thread still as a friend needs one for his son).
    He's just got a couple of Marvel games that he wanted but if this back catalogue thing is free for anyone then I'll get downloading

You need to subscribe to PS Plus, it's €60 per year or €9 monthly subscription. They give you new games to download every month but the playstation collection is 20 games that they consider 'essential' and those are available permanently. Any of the those or the monthly ones you grab are yours to keep as long as the subscription remains active.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭vinny33

Some guy on Facebook is saying DID in Waterford are getting some tomorrow, not sure how valid it is but if you're in the area no harm in being there for opening time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I can’t get my head around the fact Amazon haven’t any stock !

You need to subscribe to PS Plus, it's €60 per year or €9 monthly subscription. They give you new games to download every month but the playstation collection is 20 games that they consider 'essential' and those are available permanently. Any of the those or the monthly ones you grab are yours to keep as long as the subscription remains active.

Thanks
    I've noticed a couple of games are free without me having any subscriptions.
    E.g. Fortnite and some version of COD

I'd assumed all cost something?

• Advertisement

vinny33 wrote: »
    Some guy on Facebook is saying DID in Waterford are getting some tomorrow, not sure how valid it is but if you're in the area no harm in being there for opening time.

Was this in some group or just some random friend?
    If a group, what one?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Thanks
    I've noticed a couple of games are free without me having any subscriptions.
    E.g. Fortnite and some version of COD

I'd assumed all cost something?

Fortnite and COD warzone are free to play, but you soon find that loads of the best items and gear must be bought.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭kuang1

Was this in some group or just some random friend?
    If a group, what one?
    Thanks

Have DID ever sold consoles before?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭coolisin

kuang1 wrote: »

I would have said yes.
    They do have the peripherals and a couple of PS5 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭kkontour

They did have some on launch day, I had one in my basket but could never complete the transaction due to the site crashing
    kuang1 wrote: »

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 Pomberg77

The argos website right now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,618 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Pomberg77 wrote: »
    The argos website right now

Can't believe I've crawled back here after a month. How long does Argos usually take to update their stock online? I'm rusty as all hell with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

What does that mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭digitaldeath

mathie wrote: »
    What does that mean?

Likely that they'll have some new garden furniture in stock.

Who knows.

What does that mean?

I got a notification on the stock app that the PS5 is "available" on Argos, once I went into the website it showed me that page as well. Looked like it was scheduled in my eyes, bang on 12am. It almost looks like the app more-so reminds us of website store updates rather than legitimate PS5 stock.... I'm probably wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭rahern

You can't reserve a game or console from them so I don't think there will be any ps5 there or any change as they said they can't sell till restrictions over.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭RicketyCricket

What does that mean?

New website launch?

rahern wrote: »
    You can't reserve a game or console from them so I don't think there will be any ps5 there or any change as they said they can't sell till restrictions over.

Can you not order for home delivery?

Can you not order for home delivery?

I think I might have read somewhere that they only allow essential items to be bought.... Can't remember where I saw that statement.

---

lol Lads I can't do this again. I'm gone.

Good luck all.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭rahern

I never seen that option on any games or console on website.when I collected something last week there I asked about ps5 and was told even if they had them they couldn't sell them as not on there essential list.could be wrong thou

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 Pomberg77

I think I might have read somewhere that they only allow essential items to be bought.... Can't remember where I saw that statement.

Yeah they were open this week. Bought a computer keyboard, security let in to buy because it was essential for work from home

Pomberg77 wrote: »
    Yeah they were open this week. Bought a computer keyboard, security let in to buy because it was essential for work from home

I'd argue that so is a PS5 :)

I'd argue that so is a PS5 :)

yep, for our game reviewing youtube channel!

yep, for our game reviewing youtube channel!

Or for my indie game development purposes ;)

Or for my indie game development purposes ;)

exactly. ill set one up now and get the kids to follow me!!
    setting an alarm now for the morning just incase.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

So last time Argos dropped it was at 1.17 am. However it didn't show up on the main page. Someone on the Discord group shared a link and we were able to reserve it threw that. It didn't go live on the website until 4am,by then they were all sold out.ill attach the link, it may not work now but ye never know. Hope ye all get sorted soon.
    https://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10152&catalogId=15051&langId=111&productId=1846030

That link is for the Disc one,I don't have the digital one.
    Again,it may not work second time around but worth a shot after 1am. Its how I got mine anyway when they first got stock .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Argos back up. Still no PS5 unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,070 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

That was an exciting hour and a bit anyway, probably the highlight of my weekend.

Argos back up. Still no PS5 unfortunately.

what the F are we going to love????

• Advertisement
Advertisement