Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 05rblake

Did anyone hear if Currys Cork got stock? I went in last week when Dublin shops got stock and they didn't have any but didn't hear if they got stock after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

FourFourFM wrote: »
    That’s fair enough. Wasn’t moderating or attempting to, just a reminder to keep the posts related to stock where possible as I’m trying to pick up a third PS5 ASAP.

Yeah nothing from HN since the digital version I picked up from them in the middle of December. And in terms of Smyths, I haven’t seen anything since the disc version I got the week before that.

I wish you luck in your search.

A third PS5?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Pomberg77

So Curry's PS5 stock came into the first locations on Tuesday last week. I wonder what are the chances of a few coming in this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,576 ✭✭✭jj880

No chat please Vinny. Stock updates only folks.
    Wasn’t moderating or attempting to

Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

AMAZON !!!

GO GO GO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 Sodmuffin

Amazon UK drop, I just got one

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭mathsman3.14

AMAZON !!!

GO GO GO

Amazon UK though isn’t it?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 TaxPro

AMAZON !!!

GO GO GO

I got some servor 503 error when I tried to add to basket :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17 steveasdf

They’re up on Amazon.

https://amzn.to/3qBqxV1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭D3V!L

TaxPro wrote: »
    I got some servor 503 error when I tried to add to basket :(

Me too

• Advertisement

Just out of interest, what did the total cost come to on Amazon in euro? Including delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

Janey I wonder how much that will cost you with customs and vat now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭ozmo

gone... how much does it work out from uk with vat+customs etc? ta.

“Roll it back”

Just out of interest, what did the total cost come to on Amazon in euro? Including delivery?

€533

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭coolisin

Gone now but i got an error!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 MrGaryFox

Seeing digital edition but keep getting error message when try to buy.

Sodmuffin wrote: »
    €533

Was there no extra charges because of brexit?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭iamrnjn

Such a **** show. I tried adding both on the app and the website but got 503 :(

Was there no extra charges because of brexit?

Nothing that I can see yet.

Was actually €520 that went through my revolut not the 533 on the confirmation email

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭FlubberJones

FFS it keeps giving me an error trying to put it in the basket!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Protest the Zero

You guys are so fast. Worth keeping eye out for more as Amazon previously dropped multiple batches in one day.

Also use the app, it updates stock faster than the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭m8051

Managed to order a digital version, it was impossible to get the disc one :(

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

How did you even manage to get one? I was on seconds after each disc and digital drop and missed both.

**** me..

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭popsy09

I was tapping add to basket for about 6 minutes ��the hunt goes on

lemonkey wrote: »
    How did you even manage to get one? I was on seconds after each disc and digital drop and missed both.

**** me..

I got the alert and went straight on and didn’t even take the seconds to look at whether it’s the digital or not and which card I was using to pay, ended up having the payment rejected and had to go in after it was confirmed to update payment details. Also got an error when I tried to add to check out but it brought me to the checkout when I refreshed the page

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭iamrnjn

I think our best option is Smyths drop. Atleast we are not competing with wider audience of UK and not to forget the bots

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Gaffer8

None for Currys Blanch.... they did have the xbox though, 2 left which is becoming more appealing by the day haha !!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭m8051

lemonkey wrote: »

**** me..

I am not sure to be honest, I did attempt several times to get the disc version and the the digital came available and got one.

Keep an eye lads on Amazon.UK they might have another batch and also they might release in the EU ...

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭CylonXIII

DID Newbridge apparently got 5 disc versions in this morning, just got a text from a staff member letting me know but I was lucky enough to get one in Currys last week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,411 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

iamrnjn wrote: »
    I think our best option is Smyths drop. Atleast we are not competing with wider audience of UK and not to forget the bots

The bots will still be on the smyths website.

Advertisement