Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ooni pizza ovens & accessories thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭carltonleon

I'm the same. My koda shipped on 17th December. It hasn't moved on tracking. Their customer service say they'll "escalate it" which basically means apologising and blaming Brexit- which is clearly nonsense if ovens are arriving within 2 weeks.

And yes I used EU site. Their tracking email trumpeted the fact I would have it by Christmas

That’s mad and really annoying, as I said I was stunned it arrived so quick given what I have read in this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 8,945 ✭✭✭duffman13

If anyone has a referral code it'd be much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭simons104

If anyone has a referral code I would appreciate it

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭sayno

If anyone has a referral code I would appreciate it. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭The Mulk

I'd appreciate a code if anyone has one, looking at a Koda 12, I'd say I'll be spending a lot of time out the back garden this summer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

My referral link no longer seems to work, maybe it was only valid for a certain number of uses, but hopefully someone else has some codes for you.

How did you get referral code? I bought my oven last year so would there be something in my email?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

How did you get referral code? I bought my oven last year so would there be something in my email?

I got an email in early December with the link for 10% off for the user and a 10% off coupon for me. I originally ordered my oven in May with a referral code someone kindly gave me on the main pizza ovens thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

Subscribed to the email thinking might get a discount code bit nothing . Reaĺly want to order one but price increase has put me off.

I’ve just sent them a cheeky message saying we’re singing their praises on boards and I asked if they’d give us a discount. :D

I’ll keep you posted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

gonker wrote: »
    Subscribed to the email thinking might get a discount code bit nothing . Reaĺly want to order one but price increase has put me off.

Yeah I kind of wish I had just bought one during the Black Friday sales, although in fairness I don't have anywhere to put one at the minute!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,435 ✭✭✭scarepanda

Jeez, we got one the backend of the summer last year so have only used it a handful of times so far, and love it. But really don't know if we would have bought it at €60 extra.

Mine is still in the box unopened

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Mine is still in the box unopened

Same here , bought in November but now the evenings are getting longer I'll use it soon.

Regarding referral codes , would I have got one when I purchased ? I will happily share if I did but I cant see one in my emails :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭Pipmae

There are a few Ooni Facebook pages and members are very good at sending referral codes. Ooni Enthusiasts and Ooni Community are two pages I know of.

I got referral codes previously when I bought but they've all been give to people. If I get any more I will share them.

Not good news
    Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I hope you are well and have had a great week so far! :)

It is so cool you have a Karu - I do too! It's a great piece of kit. Unfortunatley at the moment there are no discount codes that I can give you, but if you like you can subscribe to our mailing list for updates on any upcoming promotions, sales and product releases: EU mailing list .

• Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

At least you tried - fair play.
    gonker wrote: »

yeah the 70 euro price increase is quite off putting. Ive an Ooni 3 and love it but was intending to sell it and upgrade to the Koda. But now its gone from 279 to 349 I'll be sticking as I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Prunty

I've a 10% off referral code, if anyone wants it drop me a DM and I'll send it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,162 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Got an email from Ooni at 9:20 this morning saying my Koda 16 has been delayed. I was in the 'late March' group but it's now 'late May'.

Not too bothered as the area we're building outside has been delayed due to COVID, so it'll probably be sitting in the box until July/August anyway.

Folks might want to check your spam/promotion folder to see if you got a similar email.

Hi there,

I'm getting in touch to give you an update on when you can expect to receive your new Ooni Koda 16 (37mBar) order.

As you may be aware, there have been a number of issues impacting global shipping availability and logistics over the past few months. This unfortunately means that there has been a delay to the expected shipping date of your Ooni Koda 16.

We always do our best to give an accurate estimate for shipping at the time of placing your order and I am sorry that this has changed- I know how patiently you've been waiting.

Taking into account current shipping delays, we expect that orders like yours will begin shipping out to you in late May.

We will all be working hard to get your order out as quickly as possible, and we will send you tracking information as soon as your order has left our warehouse.

Thank you again for your order and your patience- we really appreciate it.

Take care,
    The Ooni Team

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Grizz

Hi ya
    Could you send me the code? Im looking to buy the Koda 12

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭leg

Could someone please pm me a referral code. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Sidford

Anyone find a decent pizza paddle? Ooni ones look ok but bit expensive so just seeing if anyone found a good one for bit cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭djdunny

Sidford wrote: »
    Anyone find a decent pizza paddle? Ooni ones look ok but bit expensive so just seeing if anyone found a good one for bit cheaper

I picked up this peel on Amazon last month but it was cheaper. I think I paid about 12 quid for it.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08CVKJT7W/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭carltonleon

Want to get a few of the accessories so if anyone has a referral code I would be grateful

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Grizz

I’m losing interest in this company, emailed them on Monday with a general query and no response, not sure id like that if I really needed them.
    Bad form

• Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

djdunny wrote: »
    I picked up this peel on Amazon last month but it was cheaper. I think I paid about 12 quid for it.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08CVKJT7W/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I just noticed this one on Amazon has been reduced from £20 to £12.50, with Prime it works out at 12.22 euro because the VAT has been taken off.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/KitchenCraft-Italian-Traditional-Pizza-Peel/dp/B01B382DJ8/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=pizza+peel&qid=1614357656&s=kitchen&sr=1-5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

Grizz wrote: »
    I’m losing interest in this company, emailed them on Monday with a general query and no response, not sure id like that if I really needed them.
    Bad form

They have mailed me my second pizza oven a week ago after the first one went AWOL. It is now also AWOL.
    I'm not sure what the heck is going on with them

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭Pete123456

They have mailed me my second pizza oven a week ago after the first one went AWOL. It is now also AWOL.
    I'm not sure what the heck is going on with them

Some DHL man making a fortune!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

My daughter messaged about the referral code and said it is not valid. Wonder what they are up to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

Would be very grateful for a referral code.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement