Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vaccine

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭harrylittle

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Pure ignorance and selfishness. There are a lot of people who aren't old or infirm but who have compromised immune systems. It's not all about you.

Also do you want to see our health service overwhelmed to the point that other medical conditions don't get treated? But I'm sure you'd be very understanding if someone you knew got very ill but couldn't get treated because the hospital was overrun.

why is it selfish.... if those people with compromised immune systems take the vaccine in theory they should be fine ... so why should the healthy person be forced to take the vaccine

• Registered Users Posts: 18,104 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

why is it selfish.... if those people with compromised immune systems take the vaccine in theory they should be fine ... so why should the healthy person be forced to take the vaccine

Who said forced?? You guys are obsessed with being forced into things.

give it time its coming .....the vaccines are not out yet ..... but companies are already planning ... ticket master ... Qantas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭9db3xj7z41fs5u

That is not true. The immunogenicity (the coverage) in the trials is roughly 92% are 2 doses. This is normal. No vaccine will ever offer 100% immunity. However, if we can get 85% of people to be covered with the vaccine, there will be herd immunity that will cover all people. Hence, there is good reason as a society that we get 85% of the population vaccinated. This will protect both the unvaccinated and the people who don’t mount a full immune response to the vaccine. If everybody got vaccinated, we could eradicate Corona. It could be another success story like polio and small-pox. How many poor kids spent years in those metal lungs? And now polio is virtually unheard of!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭circadian

I can't wrap my head around this logic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,799 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

It's a fantasy of a dystopian future where authoritarian powers force people to do things. Anti-vaxxers, the microchip crowd, the NWO crowd, the "Mark of the Beast" crowd and all the shades in between buy heavily into it and claim it's constantly "just around the corner". Almost like an indulgent fantasy.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    It's a fantasy of a dystopian future where authoritarian powers force people to do things. Anti-vaxxers, the microchip crowd, the NWO crowd, the "Mark of the Beast" crowd and all the shades in between buy heavily into it and claim it's constantly "just around the corner". Almost like an indulgent fantasy.

were not there yet ... but certainly ... its coming into view

Fodla wrote: »
    Does controlling people through health apps and health passports worry you?

Does controlling people with passports worry you? You don't have a right to travel to a country if you don't meet requirements...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭9db3xj7z41fs5u

I think that anybody who gives out about vaccines hasn’t witnessed the true horrors that infectious diseases can yield. I know a man who absolutely adores sports. He dreamt of playing. However, when he was child, he contracted polio, and has a very deficient leg. The human implication of these diseases are huge. Meningitis- my grandfather was deaf from the age of 10 in one ear, because of meningitis C. It really impaired his ability to communicate.

Does controlling people with passports worry you? You don't have a right to travel to a country if you don't meet requirements...

There is a big difference between travelling from one country to another ... but when you need a green pass to go into your local shop or bar ... is control on a different level

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭jelem

breezy1985 wrote: »
    How does a health passport control someone?

This passport conspiracy is new to me
    figures across the planet show approx 3 per 100.
    vaccines alleged 90% upwards but no real data being provided.
    latest from "oxford" +60% for over 50s.
    Russians whom already presented to WHO state will cost approx twenty (20) dollars.
    this is scare and profit along with using pandemic as excuse as ALL major 1st world countries are so bankrupt
    and no possible chance of paying debt. There is\was a need for major war or pandemic. this to hide
    the corrupt and failed politicians guilt.
    like flu or cold humans will get it as a percentage of population and vaccines in last 100 years by records
    whilst long term effective 20 to 50 years to remove 99%, covid is and will be the same.
    fit healthy young have died aswell as older weaker citizens.
    a quick look and you will see some governments have used covid "restrictions" to ban demonstrations
    on other issues.
    as china had been constantly fighting "pig flu" varient after variant- pork a mainstay of their menu-
    this amy show covid as just another man made virus released on china as usa has been losing
    world power and domination along with growing debt whilst they print fake money.
    a reminder for you usa government\president stated "china Stole usa jobs" , whilst gave support
    and government blessing for usa companies to move to china and use cheap chinese labour and costs.
    you will not be allowed to use russian vaccine by eu and irish government "politics" to hide profit and
    corruption.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,160 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Bit late for the pangolin that ate the bat.

Out of context, yes it is something to worry about. If it doesn't go away after covid, then it is something to worry about.

But it will go away after covid.

If you don't think it will, have a look at how world changed during the spanish flu and how everything went back to normal afterwards.

I think that anybody who gives out about vaccines hasn’t witnessed the true horrors that infectious diseases can yield. I know a man who absolutely adores sports. He dreamt of playing. However, when he was child, he contracted polio, and has a very deficient leg. The human implication of these diseases are huge. Meningitis- my grandfather was deaf from the age of 10 in one ear, because of meningitis C. It really impaired his ability to communicate.

vaccines can cause problems too....

Angola have experienced nine new cases of polio caused by the live virus in oral polio vaccines that has mutated into an infectious form, according to statistics released last week (November 20) by the World Health Organization. That brings the global total of these types of infections to 157 for the year, and it means that more children are paralyzed as a result of such vaccine-derived infections than illnesses caused by the wildtype virus, which has affected 107 people this year.

Other countries in Africa and Asia have also reported such vaccine-derived infections, which have the potential to spark new outbreaks. In Africa alone, there are currently a dozen vaccine-derived polio outbreaks, and another was declared in the Philippines last month—the country’s first cases of the disease in more than 25 years, NPR reports.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Fodla

There is a big difference between travelling from one country to another ... but when you need a green pass to go into your local shop or bar ... is control on a different level

A gigantic difference. They are in no way comparable.

Out of context, yes it is something to worry about. If it doesn't go away after covid, then it is something to worry about.

But it will go away after covid.

If you don't think it will, have a look at how world changed during the spanish flu and how everything went back to normal afterwards.

not a chance it will go away .... it will only get worse from here

not a chance it will go away .... it will only get worse from here

Why the **** would restrictions not go away once we beat covid

There's literally nothing to discuss if you believe that

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

A fantasy where they are a brave rebel who's figured out the evil plot behind everything. And they even get to play the martyr when people treat them like they're crazy for claiming all this stuff.

And best still they get all of this by doing no more than reading conspiracy crap and watching YouTube. They don't actually have to do anything or alter their lives based on their secret knowledge.

Why the **** would restrictions not go away once we beat covid

There's literally nothing to discuss if you believe that

its all planned ... covid ... vaccine .. great reset .. chip ... nwo

a percentage of humans will suffer "sad fact" as humans we all born different and so all illness\disease
    and disability can visit any human from birth onwards.
    vaccines in last 100 years have been of some use BUT not +90%.
    the coraling of humans "lockdown" and deny right to public protest with stay local
    or at home, is what another "feast of the passover" stay in or take the overpriced jab
    with no history on effectiveness or side effects, this the cost of your freedom to associate.
    Humans whom want to go to pub and have a few beers and take the chance they get flu\covid
    or knocked down by an out of control bus as they walk home or even struck by lightning.
    it is sad and unfortunate but not governments right to use guilt and empathy with those whom have lost
    loved ones as a tool to halt life and control the masses.
    as for hospitals and health service, they because of corrupt useless politicians are and despite the hard work of the
    "workers" a complete sham.
    majority voted constantly for FG and FF

• Advertisement

Bit late for the pangolin that ate the bat.
    or the individual whom shagged the monkey "aids"

King Mob wrote: »
    A fantasy where they are a brave rebel who's figured out the evil plot behind everything. And they even get to play the martyr when people treat them like they're crazy for claiming all this stuff.

And best still they get all of this by doing no more than reading conspiracy crap and watching YouTube. They don't actually have to do anything or alter their lives based on their secret knowledge.
    lived over 60 years, been over the planet, seen a lot\read a lot and saw Facts which have been hidden.
    so one whom was born in ireland schooled\worked and maybe holiday or a year or two work experience outside
    of ireland would not have the life experience as the likes of myself.
    there is more than you figure going on and the likes of wiki leaks etc. have helped show a little of
    what is happening.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 273 ✭✭Hqrry113

jelem wrote: »
    lived over 60 years, been over the planet, seen a lot\read a lot and saw Facts which have been hidden.
    so one whom was born in ireland schooled\worked and maybe holiday or a year or two work experience outside
    of ireland would not have the life experience as the likes of myself.
    there is more than you figure going on and the likes of wiki leaks etc. have helped show a little of
    what is happening.

Until your one on sky news tells him that he'll never believe it seen this guy around

Hqrry113 wrote: »
    Until your one on sky news tells him that he'll never believe it seen this guy around
    sky News and RTE -i notice failed to show how aussie law have raised war crime,
    killing civilians in afghanistan "blooding". of course he wont know about that either.
    try macron try ban filming police, remember one of his employees pretended to be a policeman and beat up protesters.
    if known it now forgotton.
    boxed in little minds

of ireland would not have the life experience as the likes of myself..
    Lol I love when you chaps try to guess something personal about me. You guys are pretty much always wrong.
    what is happening.
    Cool. Where in wiki leaks does it outline this whole global Satanic/NWO/ fake virus/microchip plot?

Also what have you done to resist this plot?

its all planned ... covid ... vaccine .. great reset .. chip ... nwo

I think I'm being trolled

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

Think about it if they can coerce you into wearing a mask they can coerce you into getting a vaccine all under the guise of public health.

GT89 wrote: »
    Think about it if they can coerce you into wearing a mask they can coerce you into getting a vaccine all under the guise of public health.

You're an idiot

GT89 wrote: »

So they are tricking us into doing things that will help public health under the guise of public health?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,160 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

We all need to be chipped at birth and only a secret government agency has access to its data whenever needed. Sooner this is brought in the better for generations to come. Think about it, no Madeleine McCann or islandic guy mystery, and we would know where mh370 is. If we can put all these vaccines into our kids we can put in a tracking chip also.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement