Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Gardai arrest strong people

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,020 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I could stand up with 4 guards on me...

Kinky :)

(or do you mean literally?)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

I'd say the OP is auto-erotic asphyxiating himself to the thought of all those men in uniform with their truncheons in their hands having their way with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

You seem like the submissive type so I dont know what you're trying to say.

Ya definifitly mate when it comes to guards arresting you. The best outcome for everyone is to let them do there job.

But keep living in your imaginary world where you wish you were what you typed in your OP
    I'm sensing alot of insecurities in your first post.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,480 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I'd make any guard tap that would try to pull off these things that you mention with their shirt and tie. You lost because you weren't skilled enough so accept it.

Lost?
    Their was no coherent fight, just drunken stupidity on my part.
    You may need to try a clomid cycle bro, your shrunken bollox seems to be writing cheques your bitch ass can't cash.

As for doing anything with a Garda's tie?
    Try it, and while your holding the tie wondering wtf just happened?
    Your kneecaps will be battered sideways with an asp.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I think I know this guy. Seen him around.

1c5e66d0b0ee012f2fef00163e41dd5b

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,249 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Op has sufficiently impressed us with their tales of bravado and suprahuman abilities

Closed
    :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement