Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 dead and several injured after terrorist incident in Vienna, Austria

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

You know what negotiation is ? It starts at the table, you ask an impossible question but you know that.

F*uck negotiating with these animals. European values and freedom of expression stay. If they don't like it they should piss off back to that lovely life in the desert and leave us in peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

Video out there of a gang of fine young lads who don’t have guns trying to attack police on motorbikes trying to deal with the shooters.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭LincolnsBeard

keano_afc wrote: »
    Will this finally be the attack that makes those in power stand up and acknowledge the elephant in the room or will they still make excuses?

Never gonna happen.

Yesterday, after a week of beheadings, protests and threats from the Muslim world toward France/Europe, the thing that really excited people on twitter was Tommy Robinson being arrested for no reason at Speaker's corner in London.

His reason for being there, a woman getting whacked in the face by a man for holding up a cartoon of Muhammad, did not seem to generate the same interest.

After the anger, people will forget.

https://youtu.be/UvJ6MbCbqyU

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Stihl waters

Stop being simple.

Dont call me what your mother reared

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭smellyoldboot

They should have shot them as they surrendered, send a message to the filth

Yep. Bloody right. Shoot to kill. The bastards will still spread their squiggly poison online from prison.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

negotiate with terrorists is your answer ?

“Okay lads, we’ll lay off the premarital sex okay ?”
    FULL SHARIA LAW AND YOU ALL CONVERT!!!
    “We could maybe get the lasses to wear longer skirts ?”
    FULL SHARIA LAW AND YOU ALL CONVERT!!!

Repeat ad nauseum....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

There is a video online of this guy shoot somebody at point blank with his rifle, runs off and then on coming back seeing the victim still moving, finishing with a pistol. Europe needs to face these animals and the reality of what they do

poor chap, standing not knowing what was happening probably after a night out. Horrific is an understatement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭rockatansky

Dont call me what your mother reared

Weak.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Yeah seems weird alright. These lads usually go out shooting.

Yeah or a big bang.

Surrendering is not really consistent with Islamic Extremism. It's not making sense yet. Unless theres something bigger to come.

Or it was unorganised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭John Frank Wilson

nj27 wrote: »
    The terms of negotiation are convert or die if you're trying to broker with these folks. They'll happily make that decision for you too if you can't make your mind up.
    Indeed. What is it they say... something like: The Christian and Jewish Martyrs say 'I will die for what I believe' and the Muslim Martyr says 'You will die for what I believe'. Or something like that...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

You know what negotiation is ? It starts at the table, you ask an impossible question but you know that.

Cowardly answer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

Meanwhile in peaceful Poland. No Islamic terror atrocities because their government ensures their borders remain shut. Open borders kill and in my view any politicians who fail to shut the borders in a country that later falls victim to an imported terrorist attack should done for manslaughter.
    https://youtu.be/-mb-wa02bOM

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 70 ✭✭Himpy5

The point is that there has been a full weekend of Islamic attacks on sites in Vienna, supposedly by the so called "Grey Wolves" - there has been a build up of violence over the past few days, could be connected, that's why I mentioned it!

The Grey Wolves turks have infiltrated the Police in Berlin.
    Probably Vienna too.
    God knows what they could do

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    Video out there of the fine young lads who don’t have guns trying to attack police on motorbikes trying to deal with the shooters.

Europe is infested. It's too late. Once they're here in numbers they will start. Its happened all throughout history and yet here we are, little old Ireland, leaving them in by the droves, pretending it'll never happen here.

It will. I can absolutely guarantee you that. Skilled migration visas ONLY, doctors and nurses and their IMMEDIATE family only welcome. GENUINE asylum seekers ONLY please. We don't need any more deliveroo drivers, we don't need their extended family here either. Keep the numbers low. Keep them quiet.

GT89 wrote: »
    Meanwhile in peaceful Poland. No Islamic terror atrocities because their government ensures their borders remain shut. Open borders kill and in my view any politicians who fail to shut the borders in a country that later falls victim to an imported terrorist attack should done for manslaughter.

How many Islamic terror atrocities in Ireland with it's wide open borders?

And yet they are under constant pressure from the EU to open up the borders.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    Video out there of a gang of fine young lads who don’t have guns trying to attack police on motorbikes trying to deal with the shooters.

I think you're looking at Barcelona from a couple of nights ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,740 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

6 locations have been attacked and in close proximity to each other. Multiple attackers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

Religion of peace, etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭John Frank Wilson

I am beginning to like the cut of Macron's jib:

"We French share the shock and grief of the Austrian people struck this evening by an attack in the heart of their capital, Vienna. After France, it is a friendly country that is attacked. This is our Europe. Our enemies must know who they are dealing with. We will not give up.".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

But but but right wing terrorists are the danger.....

tdf7187 wrote: »
    Religion of peace, etc.

Jesus lads have you not come up with a new one by now?

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭OscarMIlde

RIP to all involved

Whats behind the recent uptick in terrorism activities??

Previous to this,you could always muster some semble of reasoning behind attacks (as unpalatable as it may be)

But theres no election due/no increase in activities in middle east by westerns....seems like islamists trying to wipe up a strom to influence US election.....is putin back-rolling this

It always ramps up in the run up to Christmas. You've also got the added impetus* of Macron speaking up against beheading people when you feel your religion has been slighted.

*obviously this is only an impetus to deranged individuals looking for any excuse to highlight their devotion to their warlord prophet.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

How many Islamic terror atrocities in Ireland with it's wide open borders?

The murdering terrorists in Ireland came from within the country.....not Islamic though .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭titan18

I am beginning to like the cut of Macron's jib:

"We French share the shock and grief of the Austrian people struck this evening by an attack in the heart of their capital, Vienna. After France, it is a friendly country that is attacked. This is our Europe. Our enemies must know who they are dealing with. We will not give up.".

See whether he actually does anything or is he just doing it to appease voters to stop them turning to Le Pen

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭vapor trails

What's the beef with Austria? Never really known them to be at the forefront of any previous Muslim confrontations. If countries like Austria are being attacked are we completely out of the picture?

titan18 wrote: »
    See whether he actually does anything or is he just doing it to appease voters to stop them turning to Le Pen

Yup, Europe is in this mess in the first place because of people like Macron.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

Cowardly answer.

Well we can’t all play the part of courageous keyboard warrior.

• Advertisement

Europe as a continent was on the verge of completely wiping Jews from the continent less than a century ago. The fact that that could happen must serve as a warning and we all owe the Jews protection and safety.
    The Jews are leaving France in droves. Obviously for whatever reason people feel like they have to pretend it's "Right-wing" groups driving the anti-Semitism, if only we could be honest. I've noticed a lot of European Jews seem to avoid pointing out the cause of the recent increase in anti-Semitic attacks. (Profiling alert!) I can only surmise that Jewish pragmatism tells them that they are very much not in a position to stir the pot and antagonise the groups who will and murder them regularly. Mayhaps I'm misreading it, perhaps they actually have swallowed the kool-aid so many other Europeans have.

Advertisement