Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 dead and several injured after terrorist incident in Vienna, Austria

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    Video out there of a gang of fine young lads who don’t have guns trying to attack police on motorbikes trying to deal with the shooters.

I seen that video earlier today. It had nothing to do with Vienna.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Makes me slightly uneasy they surrendered so easy. False sense of security?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

What's the beef with Austria? Never really known them to be at the forefront of any previous Muslim confrontations. If countries like Austria are being attacked are we completely out of the picture?
    Historically Vienna stopped several Ottoman incursions into Europe. This is attack is dripping in symbolism.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 Charles V

What's the beef with Austria? Never really known them to be at the forefront of any previous Muslim confrontations. If countries like Austria are being attacked are we completely out of the picture?

These subhumans just hate us. There is no logic to this, no political motive. It's just hatred.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,439 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

There's like 5 white irish people in the country who converted to islam. We know of two at least who contributed to the ISIS cause, one blew himself up in a suicide attack and the other was a woman so people went "d'aawwwwwh let her back in".

No. You associate with that filth, jail for life. Soft old Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Loving those Macron quotes. Enough is enough. We have tolerated this nonsense for too long. There is no benefit from our tolerance. We gain nothing from it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭CtevenSrowder

keano_afc wrote: »
    Will this finally be the attack that makes those in power stand up and acknowledge the elephant in the room or will they still make excuses?

Haha no chance!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,677 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Smellyoldboot threadbanned

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

How many Islamic terror atrocities in Ireland with it's wide open borders?

It's well known that ISIS are using Ireland as a place to fundraise and plot for atrocities abroad rather than attack. Look at this savage who was not only allowed remain here but given Irish citizenship.
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/islamic-radicals-met-on-camping-trips-to-wicklow-mountains-1.3763059

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Well we can’t all play the part of courageous keyboard warrior.

You've done a great job of being a courageous Islamist apologist recently. Your attitude is abhorrent.

• Advertisement

We're probably safe enough for now because we're a useful staging post and they don't want to attract too much undue attention til they have more numbers and power.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

ChikiChiki wrote: »

They presumably ran out of bullets or else that's not them at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Trouser Snake

That photo looks staged, like it's pre planned.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,323 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

That doesn’t matter to these lunatics. No reason is required other than not living the way they want us to.

I’d be willing to bet that half of these are religious nut jobs and the other half have done time for robbery/drug dealing/etc and found Allah in prison.

All bound together by being scum.

Hero worshiping Orban now ffs. Ask any of the Hungarian immigrants about him, they'll only be too happy to set you straight.

Yeah I do admire him actually. **** you liberal retards.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,351 ✭✭✭jmreire

No doubt he believes that if we all submit to Allah there will be Peace in the world...No surrender!

But then even if we all did submit to Allah..and everyone on the planet was Muslim, there's the slight problem of who are the real Muslims? Mohammad never left any directions as to who was to succeed him..so that was the first schism in Islam. The Sunni's believe that followers of the Quran and the Hadith's were his successors, IE, themselves, while the Shia's believe that Ali Hossein, Muhammad's grandson as his direct descendant was the rightful successor. This led to the battle of Karbala, where Ali was killed. This schism continues to to the present time, and is still being fought to the present day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

Loving those Macron quotes. Enough is enough. We have tolerated this nonsense for too long. There is no benefit from our tolerance. We gain nothing from it.

Do you not think he’s risking another attack on France ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

Talk is cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭rockatansky

GT89 wrote: »
    It's well known that ISIS are using Ireland as a place to fundraise and plot for atrocities abroad rather than attack. Look at this savage who was not only allowed remain here but given Irish citizenship.
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/islamic-radicals-met-on-camping-trips-to-wicklow-mountains-1.3763059

You want to close the borders over 1 guy in an article from 2019?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,439 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

jmreire wrote: »
    But then even if we all did submit to Allah..and everyone on the planet was Muslim, there's the slight problem of who are the real Muslims? Mohammad never left any directions as to who was to succeed him..so that was the first schism in Islam. The Sunni's believe that followers of the Quran and the Hadith's were his successors, IE, themselves, while the Shia's believe that Ali Hossein, Muhammad's grandson as his direct descendant was the rightful successor. This led to the battle of Karbala, where Ali was killed. This schism continues to to the present time, and if Islam ever takes over the whole world, this will be the final battle.

I'm sure we could all sit down and have a peaceful negotiation....because historically that's how muslims have acted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,639 ✭✭✭✭ACitizenErased

That surrender picture/video is genuine - it’s in front of Wagner, a major Austrian department store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Oh, so he should say nothing in that case??? What the actual ****.

Macron seems to have turned and therefore I expect Merkel may be doing the same. There are a lot of domestic issues related to immigration in both countries going unreported in the global media.

Our own Peter Sutherland was a huge lobbyist and influencer of mass migration into Europe. I am wondering if minds have shifted following his demise.

I doubt it. Merkel and Macron want mass immigration, cheap labour and more consumers. They do not give a **** about you or me.

The price we have to pay for diversity is crime and terrorism.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,482 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

They don't care, they'll attack anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Historically Vienna stopped several Ottoman incursions into Europe. This is attack is dripping in symbolism.

That's exactly it. Choosing to attack Vienna and at such scale with multiple shooters is as you said symbolic due to the history of Vienna.

Other attacks are lone men with knives. This is a coordinated group walking the streets with automatic weapons.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,677 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Charles V threadbanned

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭newirishman

Austrian police and special forces seems to have things under control now. Parts of inner city in lockdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭rockatansky

Charles V wrote: »
    I doubt it. Merkel and Macron want mass immigration, cheap labour and more consumers. They do not give a **** about you or me.

The price we have to pay for diversity is crime and terrorism.

Consumerism drives Economies. What's your alternative?

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Stihl waters

Appeasing the crocodile comes to mind when I read nonsense like that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

Oh, so he should say nothing in that case??? What the actual ****.

Can't be going around offending misogynistic barbarians now can we?

Advertisement