Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 Champion of Champions - 2nd-8th November on ITV4

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

We all like big breaks but it would be nice to get a few tactical battles on the colours. They have been conspicuous by their absence.

This is warming up nicely.

Allen looking to beat Robbo for the 6th time in last 7 meetings. He certainly has Robbo's number.

Robbo's effort at getting a snooker behind the black there was hopeless (1st effort). Selby would never be that far off.

This would be a nice trophy to go with his Masters title for Allen. For a long time i didn't think he had the game, temperament or the fitness to win the big trophies but the more i see of him the more i think he could win at Sheffield.

• Advertisement

What a blunder from the Thunder. This could be the beginning of the end for Robbo. Allen is on the victory march.

Out of the top players I figured would never win at Sheffield I had Mark Allen, and Kyren Wilson. I've changed my mind some this week, but not on Wilson.

Out of the top players I figured would never win at Sheffield I had Mark Allen, and Kyren Wilson. I've changed my mind some this week, but not on Wilson.

He's pretty much dominated Robbo this evening. Bullied him, almost. I'd like to see him have a good run at Sheffield. Get to the one table semi final set up. He's beaten Ronnie, Judd and Robbo to be crowned champion here. Hats off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

Pubs are shut and Mark wins a tournament. Hardly a coincidence you'd have to admit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,399 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

150 grand a good payday

• Advertisement

Pubs are shut and Mark wins a tournament. Hardly a coincidence you'd have to admit :)

Very good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭waynescales1

Very impressive win, looked very confident all week. O’Sullivan, Trump, Robertson all comfortably beaten.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,840 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Very hard to argue against Allen being a deserving winner although it is a bit strange to have the champion be someone who hadn't actually won a tournament in the past year.

Faark... That's some canny aftertiming :D

Wish I'd have thought of that..

Very good point btw :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,399 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

Rothko wrote: »
    Very hard to argue against Allen being a deserving winner although it is a bit strange to have the champion be someone who hadn't actually won a tournament in the past year.

Ah well happens to the European Cup frequently these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I find it funny seeing some of the BBC and Europsort commentary/Pundit teams working together :)
    Well done Mark

Advertisement