Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheltenham 2021 Antepost

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Kid Charlemagne

Labaik wrote: »
    Is there anywhere I can get me hands on festival trends the last decade or so?
    http://www.gaultstats.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Labaik

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭supremenovice

Antepost book so far, for a laugh:

€5 each way treble
    Sams Profile 20/1 (Stayers)
    Samcro 18/1 (Ryanair)
    Frodon 16/1 (Gold Cup)

€2.50 each way double
    Frodon 16/1 (Gold Cup)
    Put the Kettle on 18/1 (Champ Chase)

€7.50 each way
    Coole Cody 66/1(Marsh)

€7.50 each way
    Blackbow 50/1 (Arkle)

€10 each way
    Botox Has 33/1(Coral Cup)

Lucky 31 €2unit
    Captain Guinness 20/1 Arkle
    Aspire Tower 20/1 Champ Hurdle
    Put the Kettle On 8/1 Champ Chase
    A Plus Tard 12/1 Ryanair
    Minella Indo 8/1 Gold Cup

That Lucky 31 was a rediculous bet looking back. I think the value is gone from the markets at this stage though, so Ill wait till day of now.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Plasandrunt

well it think it's fair to say that the new whatsapp group has killed this forum for Cheltenham.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Labaik

well it think it's fair to say that the new whatsapp group has killed this forum for Cheltenham.

Lol was thinking the same

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Anniepowaaa

Antepost book so far, for a laugh:

€5 each way treble
    Sams Profile 20/1 (Stayers)
    Samcro 18/1 (Ryanair)
    Frodon 16/1 (Gold Cup)

€2.50 each way double
    Frodon 16/1 (Gold Cup)
    Put the Kettle on 18/1 (Champ Chase)

€7.50 each way
    Coole Cody 66/1(Marsh)

€7.50 each way
    Blackbow 50/1 (Arkle)

€10 each way
    Botox Has 33/1(Coral Cup)

Lucky 31 €2unit
    Captain Guinness 20/1 Arkle
    Aspire Tower 20/1 Champ Hurdle
    Put the Kettle On 8/1 Champ Chase
    A Plus Tard 12/1 Ryanair
    Minella Indo 8/1 Gold Cup

That Lucky 31 was a rediculous bet looking back. I think the value is gone from the markets at this stage though, so Ill wait till day of now.
    a plus tard is going too the gc

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Off topic

Off topic

Off topic

Off topic

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,364 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Mod Note

Less of the nonsense please folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

I've since added Kilfilum Cross to my portfolio for the Kim Muir.

Always aimed at the race, placed twice already and seems to run his race. 25s big and always goes off a sub 10s so an each way bet for me. Just cant see him out of the places if he's in as good as form as last two years.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

In terms of traffic?
    I'd say once Roger starts wrecking heads they'll be deleting the app forever.

Is Franco De Port going to run in the Arkle or the Marsh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Is Franco De Port going to run in the Arkle or the Marsh?

Nothing confirmed but I'd say the Marsh.

Raging at the longhouse poet backers who got the 25s NRNB! 16s now.
    Fanastic spot

I've backed Black Tears 25s NRNB for the Mares.
    I think Concertista looks like a banker now that Honeysuckle goes CH but if you look at the market for the race, there's quite a few shorter in the betting that won't be running in the race and if lining up should be a lot shorter on the day.
    Is entered in the Quevega Hurdle next weds which also includes Concertista and Great White Shark so should be a good indicator

• Registered Users Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Let them off to naval gaze amongst themselves. We will get stuck in next week and blow them out of the water.

gazza1 wrote: »
    I've backed Black Tears 25s NRNB for the Mares.
    I think Concertista looks like a banker now that Honeysuckle goes CH but if you look at the market for the race, there's quite a few shorter in the betting that won't be running in the race and if lining up should be a lot shorter on the day.
    Is entered in the Quevega Hurdle next weds which also includes Concertista and Great White Shark so should be a good indicator

I would love to see Concertista go in the CH myself, she has looked very quick and has nice course form. If she ran in the CH I would hammer that.

If Roksana turns up in the mares it will be no walkover. Also if the skeltons end up supplementing the mare that won at Warwick on Monday, she looked well above average.

I would love to see Concertista go in the CH myself, she has looked very quick and has nice course form. If she ran in the CH I would hammer that.

If Roksana turns up in the mares it will be no walkover. Also if the skeltons end up supplementing the mare that won at Warwick on Monday, she looked well above average.

I think she'd win the CH too, but also think she'll be too good in the Mares. She's a top mare.

• Advertisement

I think she'd win the CH too, but also think she'll be too good in the Mares. She's a top mare.

I presume it would be up to the owners?

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Coneygree

Concertista should go CH route next year. Think she hurdles as well as anything else out there.

Coneygree wrote: »
    Concertista should go CH route next year. Think she hurdles as well as anything else out there.

I would be more worried about the extra half mile in the mares, she looks all speed to me.

As i said if the Skeltons supplement the mare that ran at Warwick .. who knows? She stuffed the 2nd best hurdler in France and the rest. Could be anything?

I would be more worried about the extra half mile in the mares, she looks all speed to me.

As i said if the Skeltons supplement the mare that ran at Warwick .. who knows? She stuffed the 2nd best hurdler in France and the rest. Could be anything?

Wouldnt worry about the extra 1/2 mile. She won as she liked over that distance at Christmas. She's versatile with a blistering finish and the way she won last year at the festival you would say the extra distance would only benefit.
    You can probably gather I rate her very highly. !!

me too.

I just hope she runs the ch for the price.

I won't back an even money shot in a championship race, too competitive. I prefer to take my chances on a proper race and a better price.

just saying.

me too.

I just hope she runs the ch for the price.

I won't back an even money shot in a championship race, too competitive. I prefer to take my chances on a proper race and a better price.

just saying.

Yeah agreed, too short now which is why I looked further down and seen the 25s on Black Tears.
    If Concertista does go CH then what price would BT be?
    Think she's got a good chance of placing

Yeah agreed, too short now which is why I looked further down and seen the 25s on Black Tears.
    If Concertista does go CH then what price would BT be?
    Think she's got a good chance of placing

I am terrified of the level of form from Elliott's yard.. it does not look right?

At the same time he wins the big chase in Gowran?

I would hate to underestimate him, but I would be not be getting heavy on any of his runners to be honest?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

The group knows what’s happening with Gordon

The Mig wrote: »
    The group knows what’s happening with Gordon

Go on!?

• Advertisement

I am terrified of the level of form from Elliott's yard.. it does not look right?

At the same time he wins the big chase in Gowran?

I would hate to underestimate him, but I would be not be getting heavy on any of his runners to be honest?

You make a fair point but I do think they are getting better and his record at the festival speaks for itself.
    His EW return over the past 10 years is + 68.22
    He'll have them ready..........he better !!!!

Advertisement