Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsies meeting boardsies

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

Have been a member of Boards, on and off, since 2001 and have woken up in the nip beside three Boardsies in that time, including the best one night stand I've ever had

Boards.ie was a beautiful, hormone filled thing in the mid 2000s ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

You had loads of chances!! :pac:

I couldn't find any trousers that would conceal the inevitable erection :pac:

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I couldn't find any trousers that would conceal the inevitable erection :pac:

I would have thought a miniature sock would have done the job.

:D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I would have thought a miniature sock would have done the job.

:D

DAmmit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,685 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Couldn’t get it up?

Nope. Everytime I closed my eyes I could see your face!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,685 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    The only people left I want to meet are SFP & Frosty Morning Diamond, in the same bed, in the nip, with lots of seedless raspberry jam.

Gay

Advertisement