Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Great photos Grem and Paul. They make me feel kinda lonely.

But I do have a big ol dog lying on my feet so I'm plenty warm!

That's no way to talk about Mr.Beag!

Sardonicat wrote: »
    That's no way to talk about Mr.Beag!

:P :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I keep saying I'll get the camera down and learn how to use it.. May get the better half to kick my arse..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Oh, great pictures Grem and Paul. They make me feel all nostalgic for some reason. But in a good way.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Great pics alright.

Couchside with coffee & toast

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,041 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just got a cold call from a hooker offering discount at a local SPA, considering where I am, this is insane :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Bedisde with coffee looking out at a Halloween scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

smurfjed wrote: »
    Just got a cold call from a hooker offering discount at a local SPA, considering where I am, this is insane :):)

Now that is funny :D

Afternoon all :) had another bout of vertigo earlier, but I must say I’m having a lot of deja vu, my mind is a wonderful place :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Thankfully the onion gravy worked out a treat because it was the only thing that made my Toad on the Slab edible. I knew before I made the batter that you need to make it with full fat milk . I knew but went ahead and used the low fat anyway. I should have just made bangers and mash, the gravy would have brought it another level. At least I know I do a good onion gravy now.

Migraine again. This is getting beyond a joke.

Migraine is never a joke; ask your dr for Immigran Nasal Spray. works like sheer magic.

smurfjed wrote: »

lol.. Years ago I moved into a council flat in Sheffield, and got the phone reconnected. Got a call; for the previous occupant... when I said she had left, "Oh are you taking over? Photography or just straight sex?"

Phone left off until the number was changed :D

• Advertisement

Been fossicking around under tables etc trying to assemble the Nativity Crib after "someone" had ...rearranged....things. Mary is fine and the three kings also, but Josph is missing and poor Baby Jesus in the crib has been broken in half,

The stable is lovely so am trying to get a set on ebay etc

Advent Wreath is a glory. Love this day even though my toes are still cold. Soon time for the Carols on radio and here...

In bed with coffee. We are getting the en suite done up so are off to the in laws later to look at their new bathroom. Hopefully this means tea and biscuits. Am very excited.
    Its the little things :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,041 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Lovely waxing moon tonight, should be full tomorrow, watch out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Dinner cooking. Christmas lights on. Watching the rugby. Hurling next. Gonna crack open a beer. This is a complete Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Hurling. Wont be watching cos I'm cooking in the kitchen but a distant relative is playing. Every now and then I'll be shouted : "Sardi, your cousin scored a point!" Here's hoping he does even better.

G'wan Limerick!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just woke, headache but tea incoming

• Registered Users Posts: 6,073 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Got an early lunch and a later dinner booked in two restaurants next Friday. Excited be getting a taste of Normalcy back..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,020 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Got an early lunch and a later dinner booked in two restaurants next Friday. Excited be getting a taste of Normalcy back..

Get you....

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 13,020 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Just woke, headache but tea incoming

Do you ever think if looking for a 9 to 5 job, Grem?

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Excited be getting a taste of Normalcy back..

Funny name for a restaurant.

• Advertisement

Do you ever think if looking for a 9 to 5 job, Grem?

I have done that kinda craic before to try it out. It's never worked out for me..

Enjoy Trigger :) We are going out on Saturday night. Can't wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Couchside

Getting myself mentally prepared for another busy week and thinking about what I have to do (shopping etc)

Myself and my PA are going out to lunch again on Fridays, haven't been to a cafe since March so be nice to get back to it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭fineso.mom

Hurling. Wont be watching cos I'm cooking in the kitchen but a distant relative is playing. Every now and then I'll be shouted : "Sardi, your cousin scored a point!" Here's hoping he does even better.

G'wan Limerick!
    Had to listen to the match on the radio in the car.. Can't cope with the close finishes but they held on!

I have done that kinda craic before to try it out. It's never worked out for me..

I considered going on nights last year, I'd say I wouldn't last a week, I love my sleep and I know I wouldn't get into the routine at all, it was the money that was enticing me but I had to be sensible about it.
    So mild here today, great walk with coffee and a biscuit cake afterwards, it's no mystery that the weight isn't falling off me.
    6.30am starts this week, I'm allergic already but I'll be delighted finishing early, can't have my cake and eat it lol.
    BTW I find the weather forecast on here excellent, check it every day, there's a slight chance of snow next week if the 'elements ' align, I've a sneaky feeling it might happen, something to watch.
    Couchside, Christmas lights on, some candles lit, heating on, watching the hurling and about to open a bottle of beer, cheers lads.

The idea of being up at unholy o clock, oh no, the last times o tried I was fighting myself until midday at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Delighted for Limerick. Two great SH games this weekend and the Camogie wasn't bad either. As for the Rugby....more scutterfest over hyped baloney.:D

Enjoying some ice cold beers. This weekend, after comparing this time last year with this time this year, me and Mrs G have reached a conclusion. Yeah it was different, but overall we are cool enough. We both agree that the few pints in the pub aren't really that important. Eating out is no big deal either as I love cooking anyway. Takeaways were always available despite circumstances. Our Sesame Street words for the coming week are "We Adapted and we are happy".:D

Trundle trundle, seems to be a few walking around this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Wine wine and more wine! Love ye my boardsies. (It's white wine by the way!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭thomil

Laptopside after finishing off dinner.

Was out and about with the camera today to have a bit of fun. Christmas lights + long exposure times make for some "interesting" results :pac:

534609.jpeg

534610.jpeg

534611.jpeg

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement