Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Crowded house is a major one for me....not a big fan or anything, but it played non stop in a place I worked, there may have been shenanigans in the stockroom :D

Also beginning to feel like "the small boat made of china, going nowhere...."

Now that's a song with very dark connotations fir me.

And the opening beats of 'Killer' by Adsmski/Seal will immediately invoke a wave of apprehension and deep sadness cos it coincide's with the Leaving Cert and the first time my heart broke. And that 'Dub be Good to me', the same. If I hear"Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty..." if I can't turn it off I have to walk away from it, my reaction is so extreme

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sardi ya poor thing, luckily for me the sings that upset me are usually album tracks etc so don't run into them often.

Sardi ya poor thing, luckily for me the sings that upset me are usually album tracks etc so don't run into them often.

That's feckin wimmin for ya, Grem, innit? The fall out is nuclear with the contamination permanent....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,062 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPNohcH7NPc&feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPNohcH7NPc&feature=share

Hope that this embeds, beautiful and powerful sky, glad that we went around it and not through it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Wow that fairly lights up the sky!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,550 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I'm lucky because I only seem to associate music with happy memories.

I'm unlucky because one of those songs is Justified and Ancient by The KLF with Tammy Wynette.

Moo moo land here I come!

I'm lucky because I only seem to associate music with happy memories.

I'm unlucky because one of those songs is Justified and Ancient by The KLF with Tammy Wynette.

Moo moo land here I come!

Ah that's a quality tune!.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,550 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Ah that's a quality tune!.

It is, but not necessarily one you'd admit to liking in public.

It is, but not necessarily one you'd admit to liking in public.

A generation (ours) got happily of its face to that. No shame in it loving it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

I'm in a funny mood tonight, ever have a niggling feeling that you've forgotten something but not sure what it is? That's me tonight

• Advertisement

Was watching more Bly Manor but mercifully now watching Star Trek Discovery.

I'm in a funny mood tonight, ever have a niggling feeling that you've forgotten something but not sure what it is? That's me tonight

All the time. Hate that!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Watching The Butcher Baker :Mind Of A Monster , over in ten minutes , then I suppose I might just make the long traipse into bed !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭thomil

Talk about a cheery program for this time of the day :pac:

Just finishing up the last box of photos for tonight. I'll scan the other seven tomorrow...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

All the time. Hate that!

Empty bowl..........

tenor.gif?itemid=17416211

:pac:

:D

Omg I never fed the cat!!!

*Slides over creamy Lindt*

How's that's for you, kitten?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

:D

Omg I never fed the cat!!!

*Slides over creamy Lindt*

How's that's for you, kitten?

NOM NOM NOM :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Cat keeps stealing my pillow. I need a hot drink but if I vacate my bed I know what I will find when I get back... Wish I had a big bed!

Is it too early to get ready to go home?? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Watching The Butcher Baker :Mind Of A Monster , over in ten minutes , then I suppose I might just make the long traipse into bed !

That reminds me of my mother way back. She would sit all snug by the fire, saying, " I wish I were in bed!"

That was well over 60 years ago, yet as clear as if it were yesterday. Isn't memory amazing; yet I can barely remember last week these days

• Advertisement

The fog is a wall out here this morning. All the lights have wonderful halos. Phone won't capture them :(

Same on this side of the country Grem, lovely foggy frosty morning

Very mild here this morning, birds a very chirpy ,I've just had a coffee and I'm hoping to get into the shower shortly as I don't want to waste the day, Aldi first and then meeting a friend for a very long walk and some coffees, probably cake also.

Tried one pic

• Registered Users Posts: 12,109 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mrs G added an extra duvet to the bed yesterday. It's insanely comfy here right now.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Mrs G added an extra duvet to the bed yesterday. It's insanely comfy here right now.

Ahh, that's what we'll do, another duvet, that's the solution thanks G ;)

Great photo Grem.

I have 2 duvets on my bed ,so cosy. If any hunky ,single man is looking for a nice warm duvet pm me.😂

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Paul Weller

Eerie at 7am

Crackin picture

• Advertisement

Great photos Grem and Paul. They make me feel kinda lonely.

I'm still in bed. Only one duvet here. But I do have a big ol dog lying on my feet so I'm plenty warm!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement