Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,888 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

When he hangs up his hurling boots, he should go back and train in Community Social Care.
    He has fantastic skills.

Absolutely agree PM , he would be brilliant in that field (no pun intended!) .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭thomil

I totally understand that post (well, the relevant part)

:D:D

I just continued my "submarine" theme from my previous post and simply used the phrasing.

Basically, it was the sub's galley calling the control room (Conn) stating that they're ready to produce tea. Must have been a Royal Navy sub :P

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ahh, Conn, i was thinking comms, wouldn't have thought of control

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Making toast here :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Autosport wrote: »

And Grem does more baleful staring :o

• Advertisement

And Grem does more baleful staring :o

Slides plate over with 2 lovely slices of Brennan’s bread smothered in butter

Aww shucks, thanks Auto

You’re welcome Grem, kettle is also on :)

You guys *bashful face*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Oh I would love toast but am too lazy to get out of bed and get it

• Advertisement

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Oh I would love toast but am too lazy to get out of bed and get it

Slides plate across with 2 slices of toast :)

Storm has arrived here

Tis blowy as feck alright :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,097 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Balcony time with a snoring mutt beside me, little does he know that today’s plan is to head north along the coast.

Running the engine in?? Enjoy the trip :) It's a sideways rain kinda day here :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Yep, proper rubbish morning... think the wind and rain will be with us for the day unfortunately... Blade trinity is up first...and then a little look see at the new Star channel on Disney....Buffy might get a look again

Work
    Jaysis it is wild out, so glad I spent time washing & drying my hair.......

I've me two radars out to check and it's a bunker day for us..

On the couch and dry. That's better..

Miserable day here, wind and rain but little Alfie still had to be walked and god only knows what I looked like :D

Happy Tuesday!!!!

• Advertisement

More Alfie pics please please

On our walk yesterday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭wildwillow

On our walk yesterday :)

Lucky dog. Looks wonderful. Hope you are enjoying the walks.

wildwillow wrote: »
    Lucky dog. Looks wonderful. Hope you are enjoying the walks.

Love our walks even if it is stormy out :D This is Alfie now

• Registered Users Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Alfie is gorgeous!

Lunchtside with soup, dirty day out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,097 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Not trying to rub it in, but this was our beach visit today, totally different type of beach compared to yesterday, this is a collection of resorts that you usually have to pay to enter, but we were lucky as it’s midweek.

544707.jpeg

544708.jpeg

Oh doggie is sooo happy!
    Don't blame him

Mutt looks so happy :) He must be delighted your home Smurf :) Alfie is still here snoozing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Now I've got beach envy. Nearest one is a lot further than 5km. Enjoy it with the dog.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,888 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I have bought the winning ticket for the Euromillions tonight . Don't worry , it won't change who I am , I'll still be my own contrary self :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement