Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Grumpy's about to have a zoom meeting with some staff and some of his mates from his Day Centre. I don"t know why I find this hilarious but I do. It should be interesting dealing with hearing loss, dementia and general bewilderment at the technology. So far, he seems unphased and underwhelmed at the prospect of chatting to people on screen in real time, but we'll see. Apparently, there'll be prayers. I'd better make sure he understands that he can be seen and heard before he starts effing and blinding when the nun with the Rosary beads pipes up!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,097 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Spent the day at the beach, we had to pay extra to have the spot beside the tire :):)

544592.jpeg

544593.jpeg

Drove about 50 kms along the coast and hardly met another car. So relaxing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

smurfjed wrote: »
    Spent the day at the beach...Drove about 50 kms along the coast... :)

That looks just so perfect :)

I wonder if the day will come when we, in this country, are let do such things :mad:

0lddog wrote: »
    That looks just so perfect :)

I wonder if the day will come when we, in this country, are let do such things :mad:

It will 0d. We have a beautiful country waiting on us :)

I am couch side about to watch Harry Potter and drink wine :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,888 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Getting wild and windy out there again , lovely day though , went for a walk with two of the munchkins and their mammy :)
    Don't worry , all within the 5 km, no cars involved!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I’d have to drink a lot of wine if I was to watch Harry Potter :D:D

Mutt looks so happy there :) Bat Dog says Hello :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Couldn't be bothered cooking ..Chinese it is!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bat Dog! Calling Dave!. :D

I'm on my work trundle. Tum tee tum.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Couldn't be bothered cooking ..Chinese it is!

What's on the menu?.

What's on the menu?.

Chicken chow mein and fried mixed veg....I'm a simple man with simple tastes :)

• Advertisement

Chicken chow mein and fried mixed veg....I'm a simple man with simple tastes :)

That sounds perfect, send us some over ;)

That sounds perfect, send us some over ;)

Ahm... soz...I was Hank...all gone

Ahm... soz...I was Hank...all gone

Ah well, i'll try canteen in a while *poor me face*

Ah well, i'll try canteen in a while *poor me face*

Should have left Jim's comment up..he's tearing thru boards trying to get banned :D

Should have left Jim's comment up..he's tearing thru boards trying to get banned :D

It is done

It is done

I saw that :D
    Calling me a fat beep .... thought it was Perse for a second!

Are you saying it’s too late to slide a plate over :eek:

Autosport wrote: »
    Are you saying it’s too late to slide a plate over :eek:

There's a few prawn crackers left if you're badly stuck!

There's a few prawn crackers left if you're badly stuck!

Seph wouldn’t be too happy with a few prawn crackers :D

It’s ok I don’t eat chicken :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭thomil

Looks like the rain has arrived down here in Cork.

All hatches secure. All ahead standard, flood main ballast tank & forward trim tank, forward and aft dive planes down twenty. Dive the boat!

Well, at least that's what it sounds like outside :pac:

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement

The radar is all yellow over cork, a submarine would be a good place to be :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Favourite chair, tired but relaxed after yet another hectic day work-wise.

Was watching the latest news from the NASA Mars mission Perseverance, which landed in Jezero Crater last Thursday. Here’s an incredible video recording of the probe’s descent onto the Martian surface. :D

I saw that :D
    Calling me a fat beep .... thought it was Perse for a second!

I have been summoned??

:p

Anyone near a kettle??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,141 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Future thinking here in terms of work. If I can upgrade my tech desk to 4K compatibility I could do 90% of editing from home. My current set up is HD/2,7K or thereabouts. My shooting kit is HD/4K, but it would be nice to be an all rounder as it may improve the stalled start up delayed due to Covid. Either new kit or a rebuild. But money, money money.:rolleyes:

A boring as sh1te post. Sorry. I'm just gearing up to hit the ground running next year, because it will be next year by the looks of things. Wind howling around the gaff and rain on the way. Oh to be suppin a pint beside the fire in my local listening to oul lads telling great tales.:D The weather has killed off my personal projects for now.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭thomil

Anyone near a kettle??

Conn, Galley. Kettle standing by ;)

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

thomil wrote: »
    Conn, Galley. Kettle standing by ;)

I totally understand that post (well, the relevant part)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,888 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Just finished watching Davys Toughest Team , great series , think everyone benefited from it , adults and young lads learning about life from each other .
    Wind and rain here , we're paying for the beautiful morning we had :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I missed the troll.. was he a streaker??

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Just finished watching Davys Toughest Team , great series , think everyone benefited from it , adults and young lads learning about life from each other .
    Wind and rain here , we're paying for the beautiful morning we had :)
    When he hangs up his hurling boots, he should go back and train in Community Social Care.
    He has fantastic skills.

To thine own self be true

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement