Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Has anyone here tried valerian tea or valerian capsules?

Can't sleep? I've not tried those but I have tried rescue remedy which can be useful..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,075 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Tried the drops, at least for me they didn’t work.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,628 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I'll never catch up here so I hope all is well.

Day 2 of trying to be positive, so went for an early morning walk. I think the rain might scupper my plans for the next few days at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭thomil

I'll never catch up here so I hope all is well.

Just the usual madness over here, January is a bit of a crazy time when you‘re working in a sales organisation...

Speaking of crazy, where‘s all that energy coming from? I‘m deskside but for some reason, I’m effectively flying through my tasks today, even the subpar weather isn‘t slowing me down.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oops not meant to be awake.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭The Wizards Sleeve

Day 2 of trying to be positive, so went for an early morning walk. I think the rain might scupper my plans for the next few days at least.

You know what, fook the rain if it rains. The soaking might liberate you and you'll feel better after it......you know the new positive leg end can do it! :D

Oops not meant to be awake.

Back to sleep you or I'll get the garlic at ya!! :D

Just left a makeshift Covid testing centre. Admitting four participants every five minutes, mind you the queue was a dozen strong by the time I drove to station number 4. Whole process was as synchronised as the Belarusian gymnastics team, we all moved out in unison. Smooth as you like for a nondescript Tuesday. Previous two tests came back negative, third time's the...eh...you get the picture.

Back to sleep you or I'll get the garlic at ya!! :D

Ooh garlic yum!

Ooh garlic yum!

But but vampires aren't supposed to like garlic... *Seriously confused face* :D

• Advertisement

But but vampires aren't supposed to like garlic... *Seriously confused face* :D

I'm known to be very, very contrary ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I'm known to be very, very contrary ;)

:eek: :eek: Grem say it ain’t so

:D

Happy Tuesday!!!!

Rain has eased off slightly here so might head for a walk now :)

I'm known to be very, very contrary

*fills pockets with silver bullets and slaps on really funky cross necklace* :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I was overcome by a wave of optimism this morning and have booked a trip away for April. I know there is a high chance it will be cancelled but my god I need something to look forward to.

*fills pockets with silver bullets and slaps on really funky cross necklace* :pac:

Grem and a vampire are very different *huff*

Grem and a vampire are very different *huff*

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur..... :D

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur..... :D

Ooh better, purr purr purr..

Ooh better, purr purr purr..

Is that you Seph :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Is that you Seph :D

Git now, I drink the correct tae.

Can't sleep? I've not tried those but I have tried rescue remedy which can be useful..

I can except for Tuesdays. It's strange but I think the reason is because Wednesdays are the only mornings I have to get up really early. So I don't have a proper routine around that time. Every other day I don't have to get up before 10.30 so that one morning is a constant spanner in the works.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Workside. Working.

Dragged myself out for a little walk this morning before work to catch the sunrise, it really does perk the spirits up :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside, working away and very busy.

Sat on couch pondering my readiness to work..

I can except for Tuesdays. It's strange but I think the reason is because Wednesdays are the only mornings I have to get up really early. So I don't have a proper routine around that time. Every other day I don't have to get up before 10.30 so that one morning is a constant spanner in the works.

10.30 ? Weeps , I need a job that allows me to sleep late every morning, I'm on my break at that time some days.

Bad Duvet...I'm taking loads of half days at the moment, I start off the day and after about an hour I think 'feck that I've had enough ' , what's going to happen when I run out of annual leave, it's unthinkable. 😂

Couchside, I've opened a bottle of red after being so good recently, also a big bag of Tesco bistro crisps, all my hard work down the drain but I'm really enjoying it, I'm actually not in work until tomorrow afternoon so going to take full advantage of that, cheers lads.

Couchside relaxing watching tv, it’s only a night for the couch :D

Trundling through to work..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,063 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo Grem. Every day is a dragon day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

10.30 ? Weeps , I need a job that allows me to sleep late every morning, I'm on my break at that time some days.

Bad Duvet...I'm taking loads of half days at the moment, I start off the day and after about an hour I think 'feck that I've had enough ' , what's going to happen when I run out of annual leave, it's unthinkable. 😂

Couchside, I've opened a bottle of red after being so good recently, also a big bag of Tesco bistro crisps, all my hard work down the drain but I'm really enjoying it, I'm actually not in work until tomorrow afternoon so going to take full advantage of that, cheers lads.

Enjoy every bite and sip Duvet! I'm living vicariously through you guys at the moment aside from the sitting and watching tv..I'm doing plenty of that on my own :)

I'm couchside watching old episodes of Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares. It's a shame shows like this have become so sensationalist and fake. I'm on season 2 and its raw and authentic, no dramatic music or a narrator stating the obvious like the US version.....Gordon storms into the kitchen ready to bite...dun dun dun...I know, I'm watching the bleedin thing!

Fathom wrote: »
    Yo Grem. Every day is a dragon day.

Correct!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,063 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

At coffeehouse. Surprise, surprise.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement