Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Match Thread - Clare v Limerick Munster 1st Round/NHL Final. Live RTÉ2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Hegarty has some stride on him when he gets going.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I thought Kelly had a clear run on goals there, 10 a piece now after 27

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Great point from midfield by O'Halloran, 11-10 to Clare now

Looks a fair breeze that. A 7-10 point breeze.

Very strong breeze by the looks of things

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Ah old school championship no second chance. Love to see it

Ah old school championship no second chance. Love to see it

There is a back door in the hurling

12 a piece now, 10 points for Kelly. 30 minutes gone

Clareman wrote: »
    There is a back door in the hurling

You sure I didn't think so

You sure I didn't think so

Positive, there isn't 1 in football

• Advertisement

With a strong wind only one Clare forward apart from.Kelly has scored which is a very poor return for 32 minutes of hurling.

Limerick starting to get on top a bit now, Clare need to settle down, these 5 could be critical

Great point by Diarmiad Ryan from the sideline on the 65. All square at half time

How could there only be 1 minute extra time considering the water break and the blood sub????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭4Ad

Thank God for Tony Kelly...
    Give Shane O Donnell some ball, decent ball..

The wind will make a difference, though it has gone calm here in East Clare, about 12 miles from Ennis..

Decent first half. I feel Limerick will go on to win by 10 points as they've a far healthier spread of scorers and that wind is worth a nice few points. Clare are just about hanging in there.

4Ad wrote: »
    Thank God for Tony Kelly...
    Give Shane O Donnell some ball, decent ball..

The wind will make a difference, though it has gone calm here in East Clare, about 12 miles from Ennis..

Few balls went into SoD, first 1 he lost after having 3 goes at it, second he fouled the defender, third he put wide and the fourth he got a free.

Positive, there isn't 1 in football

Cool thanks for that thought it was for both. Less teams

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Sir Guy who smiles

How could there only be 1 minute extra time considering the water break and the blood sub????

Clock stopped during the water break, it stay at 19.07 if memory serves me.

• Advertisement

Clock stopped during the water break, it stay at 19.07 if memory serves me.

That makes a bit more sense then, I didn't think they stopped the clock.

Decent first half. I feel Limerick will go on to win by 10 points as they've a far healthier spread of scorers and that wind is worth a nice few points. Clare are just about hanging in there.

Clare have had 4 scorers, Limerick have had 5

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭rovers_runner

That they might but Tipp will ate them next week.
    They think they just have to go out there and show up.

Looks a fair breeze that. A 7-10 point breeze.

You can't have been in Thurles too many times. It's blowing across the field from the Killinan corner. Not that big an advantage.

One of Clare's has 0-12. Only one other forward has scored one point. Think Limerick have a wider threat up front. And the second half will prove it i feel.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,872 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Is the camera lower in the stand ??

Very good battle here, Munster is ultra competitive

You can't have been in Thurles too many times. It's blowing across the field from the Killinan corner. Not that big an advantage.

Been in Thurles loads of times. Saw many Munster hurling finals. I was looking at the sidekline flags which seemed to be blowing towards the Town End.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,204 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

That's true, but 3 of Clare's scorers have only hit a point a piece. Kelly has hit 12. Some of limerick's scorers have hit two or three points each. Gillane has got 8.

It sort of reminds me of joe cannings 2-12 against cork below in thurles in 2008. Only three other players scored that night, and each one of them only scored a point each.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,242 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

It would be nice if the referee let Clare take their quick puck outs. It’s supposed to be the championship, fast paced intense hurling

• Advertisement

Been in Thurles loads of times. Saw many Munster hurling finals. I was looking at the sidekine flags which seemed to be blowing towards the Town End.

It's blowing across the pitch.
    Many munster finals... there are a few other games there aside from the final kid.

Advertisement