Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What bars are open under level 3 in Waterford

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Yeah very annoying that wet pubs showed they could run safely and they get done on non existent evidence

I'm down in the three shippes now and had my meal like all the others here but nobody been moved on after the time limit. Nobody up dancing etc that the experts think would happen

The experts definitely thought people would be dancing in the Three Shippes at nine in the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭homecouldbhere

Yeah very annoying that wet pubs showed they could run safely and they get done on non existent evidence

I'm down in the three shippes now and had my meal like all the others here but nobody been moved on after the time limit. Nobody up dancing etc that the experts think would happen

Lord fcuk... Have you read your own post?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭kuang1

Nobody moved on after time limit...
    IF that's true, then do you think posting about that helps the pubs and their cause?

The shippes is a well run place and are doing their best to reopen while following the rules AFAIK.

And nobody up on the tables? Jesus H.
    KNEW IT!

Masks are unnecessary and the vaccine will allow Bill Gates to have us all on Satnav also btw.

Maybe try not to post with a pint in future.

kuang1 wrote: »
    Nobody moved on after time limit...
    IF that's true, then do you think posting about that helps the pubs and their cause?

The shippes is a well run place and are doing their best to reopen while following the rules AFAIK.

And nobody up on the tables? Jesus H.
    KNEW IT!

Masks are unnecessary and the vaccine will allow Bill Gates to have us all on Satnav also btw.

Maybe try not to post with a pint in future.

He doesn't need drink to post nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,878 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Jk Walshes open and getting there food from the Phoenix food market

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭reni10

Jk Walshes open and getting there food from the Phoenix foot market

I thought they needed to be serving food from their own kitchen and that is the rule now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

Downes is a nice oul spot. Nice atmosphere in there.

Downes is a nice oul spot. Nice atmosphere in there.

It's not open.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭OhToBeByTheSea

I'm down in the three shippes now and had my meal like all the others here but nobody been moved on after the time limit.

Maybe the adults could exercise some personal responsibility and move themselves on?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭rekdtangle

Maybe the adults could exercise some personal responsibility and move themselves on?

I also thought you could stay if there wasn't other booking? That was the case when opened last time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

There is no time-limit as such if the tables are 2m or more apart, as far as I know?

gscully wrote: »
    There is no time-limit as such if the tables are 2m or more apart, as far as I know?

Correct.

Pinks are starting to do takeaway from next Monday 29th March

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Deisegodeo

Pinks are starting to do takeaway from next Monday 29th March

takeaway pints?

Deisegodeo wrote: »
    takeaway pints?

Nope but they seem to be doing a few takeaway cocktails starting from €9.95

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭kuang1

STARTING from €9.95????

They can fcuk right off with that. Are the "I could murder a pint" idiots that desperate to consume alcohol in some place that is not their home to pay that?

Dumb.

I for one won't be forgetting the local pubs and restaurants who have taken the hard hit by making the prudent decisions over the last 12 months. Behaving sensibly and selflessly for the sake of us getting beyond covid as fast as possible. Those that stuck to the guidelines during the brief phases that they were allowed reopen.
    I can't wait to give them my business again.

The minority of establishments who have thrown caution to the wind or knowingly behaved in their own best interests while running a risk to an increase in covid cases... Well, none of their future profits will come from my pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭ArtVandelay76

€9.95 for a takeaway cocktail :D must be big windows in that place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭sillysocks

€9.95 for a takeaway cocktail :D must be big windows in that place.

I’ve never been to Pinks but to be fair Burzza , Loko and I’m sure other places are all doing takeaway cocktails around 15 eur but you get more than one serving out of it, usually 3/4 I think depending on what you order and your glasses etc. So if it’s similar to that it may not be that expensive.

sillysocks wrote: »
    I’ve never been to Pinks but to be fair Burzza , Loko and I’m sure other places are all doing takeaway cocktails around 15 eur but you get more than one serving out of it, usually 3/4 I think depending on what you order and your glasses etc. So if it’s similar to that it may not be that expensive.

Some of the Pinks cocktails state that they 2 servings

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭dzilla

Is T+H the only place doing a take away pint? Are you allowed sit out in a front seating area from Monday?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

dzilla wrote: »
    Is T+H the only place doing a take away pint? Are you allowed sit out in a front seating area from Monday?

Why, what else is changing besides the 5km restriction on Monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭dzilla

Aquos76 wrote: »
    Why, what else is changing besides the 5km restriction on Monday?

Not sure pal thats why Im asking to see if anything has changed with regard to outdoor seating areas. Is that ok?

The Hub in the apple market will be reopening for takeaway pints this Saturday and Sunday 1-8pm. Again can't be opened or consumed within 100ms of the premises

Let the fun begin for the guards trying to police that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

The Hub in the apple market will be reopening for takeaway pints this Saturday and Sunday 1-8pm. Again can't be opened or consumed within 100ms of the premises

Let the fun begin for the guards trying to police that

They can barely police John's Street at 2 am when pubs and clubs are open.

This town and toilets, pay ones are either broke or closed

Good set up down in the hub and plenty around drinking pints.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭larchielads

This town and toilets, pay ones are either broke or closed

Good set up down in the hub and plenty around drinking pints.
    Went down there friday evenin, we didnt see a soul. This was about half 6ish. Did we miss somethin down that way where were they servin from ????

Went down there friday evenin, we didnt see a soul. This was about half 6ish. Did we miss somethin down that way where were they servin from ????

Think they started serving them yesterday

If outdoor dining/drinking is permitted soon enough will we see more places around the city been pedestrianised for the weekends ?

A similar layout that was in O Connell Street

Maybe John Street been closed off and places been allowed expand there outdoor areas

If outdoor dining/drinking is permitted soon enough will we see more places around the city been pedestrianised for the weekends ?

A similar layout that was in O Connell Street

Maybe John Street been closed off and places been allowed expand there outdoor areas

As in the council would designate areas? The same geniuses who've allowed cars into John Roberts Square and surrounding streets for the last couple of months?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Flow Motion

As in the council would designate areas? The same geniuses who've allowed cars into John Roberts Square and surrounding streets for the last couple of months?

Yeah some auld wan nearly ploughed right thru me last week just cos she wanted a nose around!
    A lot of the paving is becoming dislodged due to the constant cars. Perfect personal injury claim territory now for any disreputable individual

Advertisement