Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

silvara wrote: »
    I could only check out if I changed it to between Tuesday and Thursday next week. Was locked otherwise

Think I accidentally ordered two though, so need to cancel one once the website is back up

If I drop it into my baskey is it held and reserved? Never used Tesco before!

I mean it about buying it off you m8

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭Eoinbmw

Mine is being delivered between 10 and 11 dpd pr ordered with smyths can't wait to finish work!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

My other half pre-ordered on Gamestop in Sept on the night the pricing was confirmed. Got a follow up email a few weeks later confirming launch allocation. They tried taking payment on Friday, the bank blocked it but they took the money again on Monday. But since then, absolute silence from them. We wouldn't mind if it was late, but Gamestop haven't told us anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Juts got mine delivered by anpost, great bunch of lads:), still no sign of my disc version

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭silvara

sticker wrote: »
    I dont think you can order 2 - Only 1 allocation por customer, but I'll buy it off you if you get 2!!

I did click and collect, but realised that home delivery would suit me better. Website crashed before I could cancel the first one lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,183 ✭✭✭RoryMac

Getting worried about delivery today, still on "Travelling through the DPD network" and anything I've had delivered from them before has been updated by now if it's getting delivered on the day.

Hopefully it's just that they're extra busy and they're still working on getting them out

silvara wrote: »
    I did click and collect, but realised that home delivery would suit me better. Website crashed before I could cancel the first one lol

Sent you PM - I can give you cash for 2nd one if its still live. It would be much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,634 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

RoryMac wrote: »
    Getting worried about delivery today, still on "Travelling through the DPD network" and anything I've had delivered from them before has been updated by now if it's getting delivered on the day.

Hopefully it's just that they're extra busy and they're still working on getting them out

Still a fair few of us in the same boat. Keep the faith!

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

The desperation in here , just be patient , it's on its way.

RoryMac wrote: »

I'd be delighted to be in your position - Its been dispatched :P

A lot of us here being stung by non dispatch from GS!

You'll get it mate - Busy time for the whole system ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 SherpaYup

Still a fair few of us in the same boat. Keep the faith!

Also in this boat! In Dublin region if that makes any difference. Maybe if we are all in Dublin it could put our minds to ease be - actually I just got a text that it's being delivered around lunchtime!!! Woohoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭DesmondGAF

Just got my text from DPD (Dublin) here

No update on the website so probably slow on the refresh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,425 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Well an post just popped by. nothing for me there. Gotta hope now it's with UPS to be delivered, they got to me about 11.30 the last time they got stuff to me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Anybody hear any word from Gamestop (Click & Collect)?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭cannco253

No update on my Smyths DPD delivery for digital edition, still saying "travelling through the DPD network"

DPD online chat says they are stuck in the hub in Dublin.....I'm in Galway.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Feck93

Just got the text from DPD delivery between 5-6 , ordered from smyths

RedXIV wrote: »
    Well an post just popped by. nothing for me there. Gotta hope now it's with UPS to be delivered, they got to me about 11.30 the last time they got stuff to me

I thought you got no confirmation of dispatch from GS?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

My brothers just updated for Dublin 24 for delivery between 11-12. Nothing for mine though and I'm in Dublin 16 less than 3 miles away.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,990 ✭✭✭Unearthly

My brothers just updated for Dublin 24 for delivery between 11-12. Nothing for mine though and I'm in Dublin 16 less than 3 miles away.

Nothing for me yet d15. Should be soon :p

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭PopeVicodin

Harvey Norman is completely unresponsive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

FINALLY word from DPD, on a van for delivery! I had a feeling the outsourced support worker was feeding me crap on their live chat. Delighted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Gamestop getting hammered on FB and Twitter for taking payments but not actually sending out consoles

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

mdwexford wrote: »
    Anyone get theirs delivered to parcel motel yet?

Mine is saying “package arrived at the final delivery station carrickfergus” at 12.36am and nothing since.

Same here. Mine arrived there at 1.14am. I’d say they are busy - all the people up North who ordered from Amazon too and then us.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,411 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

dan786 wrote: »
    Gamestop getting hammered on FB and Twitter for taking payments but not actually sending out consoles

Good, they deserve all the bad press coming their way.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Just got the text, be here between 10:27 and 11:27, great job Smyths!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,425 ✭✭✭RedXIV

sticker wrote: »
    I thought you got no confirmation of dispatch from GS?

I didn't, I'm just hoping the system is slow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Unearthly wrote: »
    Nothing for me yet d15. Should be soon :p

And just got the holy grail text. Being delivered between 1 and 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Come on DPD Dublin 9

Still waiting for the mystical text...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,990 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Feel sorry for people with Gamestop. Have to admit I'm shocked gamestop are still around. It's like for each launch they try and out do themselves for being completely useless

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

Anyone that ordered the discless version in gamestop get it delivered yet? I have the disc version to be sent out whenever they bloody do it but curious on people who got to pay off the discless version before us with the disc version.

Advertisement