Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bus Drivers

Options
124»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

If you want to get out at a non designated stop that badly you and always press the emergency door release button

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

GT89 wrote: »
    If you want to get out at a non designated stop that badly you and always press the emergency door release button

Which is illegal by the way unless an emergency.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

It's happened me a good few times on buses where the driver has asked me do I want to get out at lights not me asking the driver sometimes I say yes other times I tell them I would prefer the stop depending on which one is closest to my destination.

Personally I think common sense should prevail really. If traffic is backed up and the bus is directly in line with the kerb I see no harm. The TFL handbook for drivers states that drivers can let passengers off at non designated stops during heavy traffic it should be similar for Dublin Bus.

Advertisement