Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Moaning of Death: Liveline 23/9 forward

Options
1313314315316317319»

Comments

High profile story of a nursing home in trouble, having been struck down with C19. HSE left them short of help apparently.

With the money these places are making and the pittance they pay, the owners of any that isn't non-profit surely have a case to answer in such circumstances.

(I didn't hear the show put it was played out on Drivetime earlier this evening-a very upset Director of Nursing, who was and is in an awful state, the least of the poor woman's worries was the fact that she herself is Covid positive.)

I knew of a nursing home owner, a dodgy character who certainly failed to do the best for his own lovely decent mother when she developed Alzheimer's. Decades ago, I don't think it is in operation any more. There have been absolutely horrible abusive people who have owned them in the past before there was any kind of inspection or regulation.

I saw pictures of the said "private" nursing home in Galway.

That's a 'private' nursing home? My mother is in a public one in Galway and it looks way better than that. I bet if I shared pictures of both here, most people would assume the public was the private one and vice versa.

Here's the vidja, callers, for those who haven't heard it. It missed out on true gold potential unfortunately, but I may make more...

Thanks for posting this because I missed it yesterday, but in future videos, can I request no pictures of the bauld Joe. You've put me off my figs and syrup.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Thanks for posting this because I missed it yesterday, but in future videos, can I request no pictures of the bauld Joe. You've put me off my figs and syrup.

I tink de pictures do add to it so to speak as they say.

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement