Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Moaning of Death: Liveline 23/9 forward

Options

Comments

PieOhMy wrote: »
    So upset he forgot to say washurands

If people stop washing their handz there'll be more death for Joe to wallow in.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

20 ads in a row?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

feck me, this is misery from the start, bad even by live line standards. is there anything positive at all they can talk about. Has Fungie been found ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,811 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

*Ad-break after a very depressing and concerning topic*
    Bubbles - "When you're smilin.....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,811 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

2smiggy wrote: »
    feck me, this is misery from the start, bad even by live line standards. is there anything positive at all they can talk about. Has Fungie been found ?

Fungie had the right idea and got the feck out of here.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

was that an ad for Home Instead Senior Care during the ad break!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,959 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

I can't believe my ears, an RTE star wanting listeners to vote for her former colleagues book in the Buke awards. I give up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

Why don't they send those guards down to help, or are they too busy harassing people on their way to work.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

More than happy to help infect the hospital the other 30 hours, ffs, this is part of the issue

Has Fungie been found ?

Fungie had the good sense to get out of dodge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Joe gets the atlas out struggling to figure out where portumna is

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

I could answer that for her - no!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,357 ✭✭✭golondrinas

Found ,yeah , in a John west tin.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

HR Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Remember when Dr Tony Holohan said that visitors shouldn't be restricted from nursing homes when the body representing them had said they wanted no visitors at the nursing homes...it cost lives but was mostly ignored.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,732 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Would Joe go down and wipe a few ar$es himself?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,895 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Cut to Press Conference... Joe on Da Buttons.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

The maternity ward is just 1 man utd jersey wearing latte bearing partner away from an outbreak itself

RTE creating their own news. They are almost screenwriters at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭cozar

wonder did Homestead pay over the odds for that advertisement for keeping your loved ones at home.

• Advertisement

If memory serves me right the staff abandoned the home. I left Spain shortly after.

Yes, don't know the whole story, but I'm guessing the situation was more complex and desperate. In my experience of bringing my mother in a wheelchair umpteen times to Spain I have found nothing but positivity towards the less abled and tremendous help given to me by locals there, especially in more rural parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,531 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

What press conference is this??

"That's a bit cheeky now George".

What press conference is this??

I'm in a meeting. Whats going on now?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

It sounds like an absolute disaster.

So we're NOT to believe the HSE about this, but we are to believe everything they say about COVID?
    Maybe RTE should preface every report about whether we should believe them or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,732 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

PieOhMy wrote: »
    The maternity ward is just 1 man utd jersey wearing latte bearing partner away from an outbreak itself

I described earlier in the week how a friend who works in a hospital told me that 8 front line wurkers are sitting at home for 14 days "isolating" cos of a mummy and daddy to be with the covid (and said nothing about having the covid symptoms).

Another win for Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,959 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Two staff looking after 22 patients in a private nursing home....nothing new there sotospeak.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,531 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

I'm in a meeting. Whats going on now?

They went live to a press conference where George Lee was questioning (I think) a HSE representative on this nursing homes situation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,639 ✭✭✭shearforce

I'm surprised a whole nursing home tested positive - I would've thought these places would've been partitioned up with employees only dealing with the same few patients every day and would not be dealing with them all.

Thereby hopefully keeping outbreaks clustered in smaller numbers.

no doubt i've no idea about this virus and how a nursing home is run, but still

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement