Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Off Topic Chat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭PaulT21

@BK5 so sorry to hear this sad news, there is never a good time to receive it. I hope that the message of Hope during this Easter season gives both your Mum, you and the family strength. Thinking of you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭A cup of te

@BK5 so sorry to hear about your mam. Thinking of you and wishing all the strength and support you need at this time. ♥️

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Smell the glove

So sorry to hear this. Thinking of you all at this horrible time.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,192 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Can't belive we've the first quater of the Year down and it's the blast day of Winter time.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

After a lovely bright, sunny morning I'm now looking out the window at bucketing rain and hailstones. What on earth!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I went to post here this morning what a beautiful Saturday morning and I go ah I better not jinx it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,125 ✭✭✭✭DvB

You have to laugh at this stage.

Finally managed to get the grass cut before the weather turned though so happy to have got that done at least.

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Smell the glove

Beautiful day here in the sunny south east. Got out and about for a few hours. Really enjoyable. Time for football, cottage pie and maybe a glass or two of red now after.

Just saw this guys!

Happy Easter everyone! 🐣

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭pigtail33

Happy Easter everyone 🐰🐣

Now, where's my chocolate 🍫😋 46 days is a long time without any.

Happy Easter y'all. Hope you all get plenty of choccy eggs!

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

Happy Easter all! We've been up since before the crack of dawn as myself and the oldest elf always go to the Dawn Mass. Clocks going forward made it exceptionally hard to get out of the leaba at 5.20 though! Hoping the rain will clear up now so that we can get out for our Easter Egg hunt 🤗

@BK5 I'm so sorry to hear about your Mammy. Will be keeping you and your family on my thoughts. Take care.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,811 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Happy Easter everyone, hope the Easter Bunny paid a visit to you all 🐇.

A very happy Easter to everyone🐣. Unfortunately the Easter Bunny didn't make it to our house this year. My daughter is at that age now when some "best kept secrets" will need to be revealed. This Easter one is not to bad, we just said she was too old now, but I am dreading the Santa reveal 🎅, and Im certain that she still believes. She will be going to Secondary school in September so the issue will need to be dealt with before that😕

Happy Easter!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Fab decorations @freshpopcorn

Happy Easter all 🙂🙂

When did the easter bunny start bringing eggs? He definitely didn't exist during my childhood! 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

He was around for me in the 80's!

I don't think mine believe but they are happy with the chocolate and Lego (just small Easter themed Lego)

• Advertisement

Settling in to watch that traditional Easter movie... barbie!

Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans!!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

wasn’t a thing back in my day either. I really dislike this tradition.

an absolute cracker of a day out there.

It was sunny and warm all day can’t believe it.

It was a lovely day! ☀️ I was outside most of today doing some very light gardening tasks, reading and eating ice pops. It was a very welcome change from the misery we've had over the last few weeks and since there's more rain forecast for tomorrow it's good to make the most of it!

I'm older than you plus I'm pretty certain it was around for my siblings who are 10 years older than me (as my brother fell back asleep while eating the egg 😂)

Why don't you like the tradition?

just for context today. Back to Christmas tomorrow 🐣🎅🏻

Happy April 1st everyone!

Someone went down the bunny (rabbit) hole last night at 1:32 😂😅😅

And it's April... into the 2nd quarter of the year!

• Advertisement

We don't do the Easter Bunny in our house. It's a step too far for me! We never had the Easter Bunny in our house either as kids.

First time I ever saw it as a big thing was when we were in Australia - woke up on Easter Sunday morning to the Easter Bunny being driven around a campsite on the back of a pick up while firing eggs at hoards of screaming children running after him 🤣

Advertisement