Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Happy St.Flashback McGeady day everyone! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭CSWS101

Is there no St Patricks day SBC or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Lucky Shamrock kit SBC later for an 83 rated squad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Liamalone wrote: »
    Lucky Shamrock kit SBC later for an 83 rated squad.

85 with an inform and irish icon

CSWS101 wrote: »
    Is there no St Patricks day SBC or anything?

I'd expect something at 6pm. Last year there was Flashback McGeady, Long & Coleman I believe.

Really hoping for a good McGeady card, he could actually be really good and would suit the Meta this year.

I just pray they don't make him an objective card, I really don't want to waste time on squad battles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Probably just get an Irish player for silver stars and that be it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Any recommendations for a CB at around the 800k mark to play in a back four?

I like the look of Mid Rio but wonder if the pace is a bit of a let down for that price?

Aside from that maybe the right back FS Reece James on 7 chemistry?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

BrentMused wrote: »
    Any recommendations for a CB at around the 800k mark to play in a back four?

I like the look of Mid Rio but wonder if the pace is a bit of a let down for that price?

Aside from that maybe the right back FS Reece James on 7 chemistry?

I wouldn't spend much on a defender these days. 83 Mendy or someone like that would do a good job with the way the current meta is. I'd be putting the 800k towards an elite forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭CSWS101

I have 6 icon swaps II, not quite sure what to do with them. Can't quite be bothered to do all the squad battles for the 7th. Best to hold them or use them on those packs so i can get fodder for the prime icon SBC? Already done the first two anyway

Did prime icon sbc....

Welcome to the club Mr Pires.... Now sit there until i find an sbc for you to go into.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I've literally waited the entire year for today, I need Irish players :D

Anyone think athletic will win tonight? Lamar would fit perfectly into my team to give fati full chem but at the cost of neymar. If he was upgraded he would be worth it i think.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Anyone think athletic will win tonight? Lamar would fit perfectly into my team to give fati full chem but at the cost of neymar. If he was upgraded he would be worth it i think.

Not sure if they will win, but I have come to the conclusion that stat increases unless massive aren't going to make a huge difference to how a player performs. The players body type and underlying characteristics (weak foot, traits, etc) are what really matter. So i'd say test out his base goal card and see if you prefer the feel of his base card to Neymar. Its the reason you see lots of top players still this far into the game running 7 chem gold Neymar because his traits, body type and weak foot make him feel better then other higher rated players.

The upgrade might make Lemar finish the occasional chance that the 85 might hit the post with or he might be slightly faster but 95% of the time he will feel exactly the same as before the upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Silver stars mcgeady and Irish foundations players :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Another left sided silver stars to join kittel and Singh from last week

I'm so happy

Irish WL coming up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I'm so happy

Irish WL coming up

There’s a moments Doherty in concepts for you too
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/m76k95/moments_doherty_card_in_concepts_not_added_to/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Edit: as ucl marquee matchups didn’t come, or any sbc’s I’d suspect the sbc guy is knocking back a few Guinness and we’ll get delayed sbc’s at 7 or 8

Hogey007 wrote: »
    There’s a moments Doherty in concepts for you too
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/m76k95/moments_doherty_card_in_concepts_not_added_to/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Edit: as ucl marquee matchups didn’t come, or any sbc’s I’d suspect the sbc guy is knocking back a few Guinness and we’ll get delayed sbc’s at 7 or 8

5 Irishmen in 1 day, 4 of which have 88+ Pace

This week's TOTW is absolutely tragic.

Literally not one player including De Bruyne would get into my team at this stage and I'm sure the same is true for 95% of players.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Looking forward to meeting those well known Irish icons, Mbappe, Eusebio and Ronaldo in Managerial Masterpiece :)-

• Advertisement

Literally not one player including De Bruyne would get into my team at this stage and I'm sure the same is true for 95% of players.

Ronaldo had a hat trick and Messi had 2G1A this week too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Got into it for a few mins but none of the functions to add players/coins would work.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

To add to this too... pack weight manipulation!

https://twitter.com/futspy/status/1372259791159066632?s=21

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I've literally waited the entire year for today, I need Irish players :D
    Enjoy, shocking how bad the Irish players are this year.

Anytime you see the WL Plus you know it's going to be bad!! Ronaldo with a perfect hat-trick and his second fastest of his career, Messi 2 goals and 1 assist nah, we'll give it to Jota!!

Mr Moon wrote: »

Anytime you see the WL Plus you know it's going to be bad!! Ronaldo with a perfect hat-trick and his second fastest of his career, Messi 2 goals and 1 assist nah, we'll give it to Jota!!

Meanwhile another IF Martinez....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

McGeady is class!! Have him up front in the managerial masterpiece and is fantastic!!

I am half cut here but haven't lost a game with him yet!!

Honestly this is the best Paddy's Day in FIFA by far, yeah none of the cards are quite as good as McGeady last year but last year you literally got 1 card, this year you can get all 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Parawind wrote: »
    Meanwhile another IF Martinez....

You all set to get him in your players picks tmrw then? :D

• Advertisement

Lamposts wrote: »
    You all set to get him in your players picks tmrw then? :D

I already got the Red 88 Version and then I got him as a duplicate red from my champions SBC so there is a strong chance. He is actually a pretty good card, I played him for several hundred games, so if I got the upgraded version I wouldn't be too upset. That or I'll take Jota and De Bruyne. :D

McGeady is class!! Have him up front in the managerial masterpiece and is fantastic!!

I am half cut here but haven't lost a game with him yet!!

I hope the wise drunk sage is right, because I just grinded him out with a bunch of untradeable silver Randoms with about 40 chem. Skill based matchmaking for friendlies needs to die, that was an absolute sweat fest and everyone seems to be out purely to spite you. I match 2 players using McGeady already ffs.

Advertisement