Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

Like The Dixie Chicks, French Fries etc.
    Promoted by who would later become Trumpists

if that's the best you could find online I guess there is no need to continue further.
    Cancel culture is real, plenty of legit examples out there. I mean ...outside of your echo chamber

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    all of which debunked
    they are doing counter information about China, Covid, Cancel Culture, etc

All your favourite "conspiracies"

Erm, their sock puppet accounts are a fact...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

if that's the best you could find online I guess there is no need to continue further.
    Cancel culture is real, plenty of legit examples out there. I mean ...outside of your echo chamber
    Hey, so maybe we should go ask someone who believes in this conspiracy theory to show some of this "plentiful evidence" to convince us...

But then, what if they can't actually show any of this evidence and then they ahve to start ignoring points and questions...?

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭moonage

The lads at the World Economic Forum have been telling us that "a COVID-like global cyber pandemic is coming". They say it's "inevitable". It's so polite of them to be warning us in advance of their plans.

Event 201 in October 2019 was a simulation of what might happen in a hypothetical pandemic. A couple of months later we know what happened.

In July 2021 there'll be Cyber Polygon which will simulate a fictional cyber attack with participants from dozens of countries responding to “a targeted supply chain attack on a corporate ecosystem in real time.”

Dear old Klaus Schwab is very worried:

"We all know, but still pay insufficient attention to ze frightening scenario of a comprehensive cyber attack which would bring to a complete halt to ze power supply, transportation, hospital services, our society as a whole. Ze COVID19 crisis would be seen, in this respect, as a small disturbance in comparison to a major cyber attack."

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Are you trying to invoke Basil Fawlty or something?

What with all the "ze"?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,452 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

robinph wrote: »
    Are you trying to invoke Basil Fawlty or something?

What with all the "ze"?

Slightly racist, mildly offensive....I guess it's his attempt at "humour".

moonage wrote: »
    The lads at the World Economic Forum have been telling us that "a COVID-like global cyber pandemic is coming". They say it's "inevitable". It's so polite of them to be warning us in advance of their plans.
    Why would they give a warning if they were organising a secret plot?
    Event 201 in October 2019 was a simulation of what might happen in a hypothetical pandemic. A couple of months later we know what happened.
    They were concerned about a possible pandemic and did some simulations to help prepare for one.
    Then a pandemic happened.
    Ok?
    So what point are you trying to make with this?
    Out of curiosity, have you actually read his book?
    Slightly racist, mildly offensive....I guess it's his attempt at "humour".

I think its meant to alllude to the notion that Klaus is meant to be a Nazi involved in a plot to bring about a communist world government

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

In July 2021 there'll be Cyber Polygon which will simulate a fictional cyber attack with participants from dozens of countries responding to “a targeted supply chain attack on a corporate ecosystem in real time.”

"We all know, but still pay insufficient attention to ze frightening scenario of a comprehensive cyber attack which would bring to a complete halt to ze power supply, transportation, hospital services, our society as a whole. Ze COVID19 crisis would be seen, in this respect, as a small disturbance in comparison to a major cyber attack."

Can I ask how much you know about cyber attacks,
    and do you know if any have happened in the last 6 months, or 12 months, or couple of years?

I suspect you know very little about it,
    and, sorry, but I also suspect you are easily taken in by stuff you read on web sites dispensing misinformation!

PintOfView wrote: »
    Can I ask how much you know about cyber attacks,
    and do you know if any have happened in the last 6 months, or 12 months, or couple of years?

I suspect you know very little about it,
    and, sorry, but I also suspect you are easily taken in by stuff you read on web sites dispensing misinformation!

Probably doesn't even know about the one that's happened in the last few days.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Probably doesn't even know about the one that's happened in the last few days.

Was expecting that incident to have been mentioned as proof of something or other as I was reading it. The blog they copy and pasted the text from must be a bit out of date though. Clearly the conspiracy theorist ability to predict things is not very good if they can't manage to wrangle in something about incidents which happened this week.

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »
    Hey, so maybe we should go ask someone who believes in this conspiracy theory to show some of this "plentiful evidence" to convince us...

But then, what if they can't actually show any of this evidence and then they ahve to start ignoring points and questions...?

Cancel culture is a conspiracy theory for you?

LOL

You need to open the windows and take a look outside sometimes, there is world out of this board

LOL

You need to open the windows and take a look outside sometimes, there is world out of this board

"Cancel culture" is this months buzz words.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,281 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Every time I see an update to this thread I open it in the fervent hope of seeing an explanation for what the great reset is. Though I have been continually disappointed in this regard I remain ever hopeful.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,824 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

"Cancel culture" is this months buzz words.

Lynn Cheney knows all about it.

Yes. You're claiming that there's an evil, secret plot to silence people for "Christian and conservative views" rather than people are just being called out for racism, sexism, general bigotry and outright lies and misinformation.

That's a conspiracy theory I'm afraid.

Since you've dodged my points though, you've conceded them and are admitting you can't address them.

Since this is the case and you aren't honest enough to admit as such, perhaps you could explain what this "cancel culture" nonsense has to do with the Great Reset conspiracy theory?
    Are they part of the same plot?
    If so who's behind it and what is their goal?
    How is this aided by "cancelling" Christian and conservative views?

King Mob wrote: »
    Yes. You're claiming that there's an evil, secret plot to silence people for "Christian and conservative views" rather than people are just being called out for racism, sexism, general bigotry and outright lies and misinformation.

That's a conspiracy theory I'm afraid.

I claimed none of that, go back and read my posts
    When the New York Post was suspended from twitter for reporting the Hunter Biden story about money laundry, was that racism? sexism? general bigotry?
    That's cancel culture

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

When the New York Post was suspended from twitter for reporting the Hunter Biden story about money laundry, was that racism? sexism? general bigotry?
    That's cancel culture

It's not, they were suspended due to a policy on hacked information and reinstated when that policy was changed specifically to address their ban.

It's not, they were suspended due to a policy on hacked information and reinstated when that policy was changed specifically to address their ban.

Yes mate definitely ;-)

A month before election day they found a policy breach to suppress one of the most important piece of news about Biden, of course they had to find something to take that down. People are not stupid.
    There is always a "reason" to apply cancel culture

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

So this thread is now about the so called ‘cancel culture’? Whatever happened the great reset?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,302 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

So this thread is now about the so called ‘cancel culture’? Whatever happened the great reset?

It got reset

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Yes mate definitely ;-)

A month before election day they found a policy breach to suppress one of the most important piece of news about Biden, of course they had to find something to take that down. People are not stupid.

Yeah, they suspended them and drew a massive amount of attention to it, hardly surpressed. But according to you that's cancel culture and part of a conspiracy? What bidens kid does is important, even though he's nothing to do with the office, but trumps cokefiend kid isn't important despite him being directly employed by his nepotistic father?

Your posts are all over the place factually and stupidly biased.

Trump was kicked off many social media platforms because he is a fraudulent liar, not because of his 'christian' values (what Christian value is it when you sleep with a hooker while married?). That's not a conspiracy and it has nothing to do with the great reset

Ah ok. So despite what you've been arguing with us about, you agree that no one is being "cancelled" because of Christian or conservative views.
    Awesome.
    That's cancel culture
    Well as others have pointed out, you're not representing this accurately.
    That's pretty typical.
    Also, it's very odd that you are presenting this while also still trying to argue that you don't believe in a conspiracy theory.
    Saying that a newspaper was punished for publishing a story embarrassing to people in power is a conspiracy theory also I fear.

You also have ignored the second part of my post.
    This again means you concede those points as you are unable to address them and you're not honest enough to admit this directly.
    As such we see that this conspiracy theory has no connection to the Great Reset at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,484 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Yes mate definitely ;-)

There's a very narrow set of people who think that the Hunter Biden story (replete with the amazing disappearing/reappearing USB drive found by a blind computer technician) was an "important" piece of news.

I don't think it's a conspiracy to say that a certain campaign tried to make the whole thing up, failed badly, then tried to make the story about the cover-up of the story rather than the story (all in their many televised news conferences and front cover of their newspapers).

To say it was cancelling them is a wee bit of a stretch.

Yeah, they suspended them and drew a massive amount of attention to it, hardly surpressed. But according to you that's cancel culture and part of a conspiracy? What bidens kid does is important, even though he's nothing to do with the office, but trumps cokefiend kid isn't important despite him being directly employed by his nepotistic father?

Your posts are all over the place factually and stupidly biased.

It's cancel culture when a news outlet is being suppressed due to breaking controversial news that may have political consequences.

Keep the insults to yourself

astrofool wrote: »
    There's a very narrow set of people who think that the Hunter Biden story (replete with the amazing disappearing/reappearing USB drive found by a blind computer technician) was an "important" piece of news.

Can you quantify very narrow set of people? do you know how many potential democrat voters may have flipped had they know about the Hunter Biden story? No, you don't

And regardless of how many people, Twitter have no rights to cancel news of that magnitude right before election.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,484 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Can you quantify very narrow set of people? do you know how many potential democrat voters may have flipped had they know about the Hunter Biden story? No, you don't

And regardless of how many people, Twitter have no rights to cancel news of that magnitude right before election.

Narrow set of people would be trump supporters who don't realise they're being conned (actually maybe not such a narrow set in that case ;)) Twitter have all the rights to stop the spread of disinformation.

I presume you're going to present what was on the USB key as evidence that it wasn't disinformation? We're still waiting on Tucker's bombshell.

It's cancel culture when a news outlet is being suppressed due to breaking controversial news that may have political consequences.
    No, that's not cancel culture. You seem to be mixing up terms now.
    Also, you haven't (and can't) shown this has actually happened.
    And as you've admitted, this has nothing to do with the Great Reset.
    Can you quantify very narrow set of people?
    Trump supporters and conspiracy theorists.
    Generally people who take Fox News seriously.
    do you know how many potential democrat voters may have flipped had they know about the Hunter Biden story? No, you don't
    Lol.
    I assume you're claiming this, but aren't going to be able to provide any evidence for it whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,982 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,508 ✭✭✭Penfailed

That's not cancel culture.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭HerrKapitan

The net is tightening on the politicians hiding their relationships with Klaus Schaub with the Dutch prime minister caught out beautifully.

No doubt alot more will be exposed soon.

The West is awakening.

Advertisement