Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,662 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

yes ,reset capitalism to their benefit,a bit like when joe taxpayer was forced to bail out the bondholders.

this is on a global scale and we are not all in this together.

Ireland has been set as a testing ground .

Greedy politicians being promised a seat at the table and needed to impose the Agenda 2030

what is in this damn "vaccine"?

Its not a vaccine, not in any medical or legal definition.

Are Martin and Varadkar going to "own nothing" and "be happy".

the schedule is to depopulate England down to 15 million...i dont know the forecast for Ireland

conspiracy-theory-bingo.png

• Registered Users Posts: 25,232 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

The Nal wrote: »
    conspiracy-theory-bingo.png

Does claiming that Covid 19 is fake count as "Man made natural disaster"?
    If so we have a nice bingo straight through the middle there.

King Mob wrote: »
    Does claiming that Covid 19 is fake count as "Man made natural disaster"?
    If so we have a nice bingo straight through the middle there.

Yep I'll allow it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 princereingold

When it does not fit the agenda ,use ridicule...i guess threats will be next?

Please show your own arguments for and against all stated above.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

That’s a lot for those proposing the conspiracy theory to produce. A lot of homework, as they have provided nothing so far.

• Advertisement

Theres no proof for any of them.

Please show your own arguments for all stated above.

How has Ireland has been set as a testing ground?

Who are the greedy politicians being promised a seat at the table and needed to impose the Agenda 2030?

Where did Martin and Varadkar (or anyone say) they will "own nothing"?

Wheres the proposal to depopulate England down to 15 million?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I recommend reading this thread (or any thread on this forum) to get the picture. So far it's been a never-ending list of baseless conspiracies and claims with no credible evidence. Posters are ridiculed, insulted, accused of being shills, put on ignore, and attacked for asking basic questions or daring to challenge these claims/conspiracies.

Individuals having beliefs is perfectly fine, it's when they aggressively state them as fact and attack anyone who challenges them, that's when there's an issue

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Are you going to provide the proof that England will only have a population of 15 million? You made this ridiculous claim so I would love to see where you got this information from.

No, the best way to counter conspiracy theories is to point out the flaws in their logic and show how they are based on false information and/or poor critical thinking.

And if conspiracy theorists are "ridiculed" by simply having their claims pointed out, then maybe that's an issue they need to think on a bit.

Also, why would people be threated for suggesting conspiracy theories?
    So far the only people on this forum who have been threatened are the people who ask too many simple questions about conspiracy theories.

Now, could you go back and address my previous post to you please.
    If not, and you are electing to ignore it because you can't honestly address it, could you please explain why you are doing so?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,354 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Are you going to provide the proof that England will only have a population of 15 million? You made this ridiculous claim so I would love to see where you got this information from.

oh I'm sure you don't want to see where they pulled that information from.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 TrangiaCoffee

https://www.rte.ie/news/primetime/2021/0504/1213801-mullen-park-investors-first-time-buyers-property-housing-estate/

You will own nothing. Once again predictions from conspiracy theorists playing out into reality.

But I guess RTE and prime time will be deemed gutter sources by our 3/4 resident paid anti-conspirators. I will run away now again.....

https://www.rte.ie/news/primetime/2021/0504/1213801-mullen-park-investors-first-time-buyers-property-housing-estate/

You will own nothing. Once again predictions from conspiracy theorists playing out into reality.

But I guess RTE and prime time will be deemed gutter sources by our 3/4 resident paid anti-conspirators. I will run away now again.....

Nowhere in that article does it say that.

Can you point to the part of the article where it says people CANNOT buy a home? they can't buy those particular homes because somebody beat them to it. such is life.

But this article says nothing about people being banned from owning anything.
    Nor does it say anything about the Great Reset.
    Nor does it confirm any prediction made by any conspiracy theorist.

And it's very odd that you claim that it's "once again" given than there's been no predictions shown to be right and a long long list of predictions that have been wrong.
    But I guess RTE and prime time will be deemed gutter sources by our 3/4 resident paid anti-conspirators.
    Lol. This hilarious claim again...

No evidence and not even the backbone to make the accusations directly.

Have you considered that maybe people disagree with you because you are wrong and not because there's a giant global conspiracy?
    I will run away now again.....
    Typical conspiracy theorist tactic.
    Not sure why you think it's going to work or make you look credible.
    It's doing the complete opposite.

It makes it look like you're just link dumping stuff you don't understand for a conspiracy theory you don't understand and that you're announcing that you're incapable of addressing any points or questions put to you.
    Which is true.

Weird, I'm currently bidding on houses... Other people are too, mad. If anything you just highlighted the need for greater government regulation on housing.

Weird, I'm currently bidding on houses... Other people are too, mad. If anything you just highlighted the need for greater government regulation on housing.
    Obviously this rampant capitlism is due to a global communist plot to destroy the concept of ownership inside the next 9 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

A couple of months ago i moved into a house that I bought, and I sold my old apartment to a private individual. That private individual didn’t own property before. At the same time the people who previously lived in this house moved into a house in a new development that they bought. We all own a property. How did that happen under the nose of the WEF?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Except the people who bought in the first phase of the development. They get to own something I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

I will run away now again.....
    About the only true post you've made here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,092 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

I think TrangiaCoffee might be talking about what the future has in store for us, for example the 1,650 apartments planned for the Clonliffe College site will ALL be owned by US property group Hines and are NOT for sale.
    Good luck with your house hunting.

• Advertisement

We won't own anything because a Danish MP dreamt it up in a blog, and some employee at the WEF retweeted it. Representative democracies all over the world must obey her blog. Nothing we can do about it now, the wheels are set in motion

I presume you are selling your stuff to prepare for this? you are going to need a lot of cash to "rent" everything

I think TrangiaCoffee might be talking about what the future has in store for us

No, they literally think we will own nothing due to an online essay and a retweet. There's been plenty of them in this thread already.

All the "back up" conspiracy theorists have been rushing to rationalise it and point out isolated examples of people having to rent stuff as evidence of this "New World Order".

I think TrangiaCoffee might be talking about what the future has in store for us, for example the 1,650 apartments planned for the Clonliffe College site will ALL be owned by US property group Hines and are NOT for sale.
    But this isn't true. He claimed that the conspiracy theories were already shown to have come true.

Now you're saying "they haven't come true yet."
    That's a contradiction.

It's also a contradiction in terms as even still people are still owning things.
    Will these property groups be exempt for the world communist government?
    Are they going to be forced to give up ownership in the next 9 years? If so, how and why?

Too bad he's already announced that he's running away and isn't able to address any of these issues because the conspiracy theory isn't true...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,934 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Doe sit matter who builds houses in a thriving free market? If the government were to intervene and decide who can build what etc. wouldn't that be a sign of communism/deep statism/resetism?

Xgemone wrote: »
    hahaha yes
    i am a robot i have to give you an urgent haircut, please don’t resist.

are you taking bookings? I look like I belong in an '80s Hair Metal band.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 foggiestyle

Dionaibh wrote: »
    Since about June the World Economic Forum has been heavily promoting what they are calling The Great Reset (https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/). They plan to reset the planet. The head of WEF, Klaus Schwab co-authored a book entitled The Great Reset (https://www.amazon.co.uk/COVID-19-Great-Reset-Klaus-Schwab/dp/2940631123/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2WK0KDQLEC2DY&dchild=1&keywords=the+great+reset+klaus&qid=1599836414&sprefix=the+great+reset%2Caps%2C172&sr=8-1). One of the reviews of the book on Amazon quotes from the book. It makes for grim reading, in my opinion.

The conspiracy, according to what I've read, is that COVID-19 is being used a cover for ushering in a techno tyranny and sustainability on steroids. I have heard people argue that countries are deliberately destroying their economies so that they can be rebuilt according to the vision WEF has for the world.

What are your thoughts on The Great Reset?

Yes and who is buying up farms and lands in usa for his gmo crops, and works for monasanto. Have you heard of this woman from wikipedia quote Vandana Shiva" qoute she is an Indian scholar, environmental activist, food sovereignty advocate, ecofeminist and anti-globalization author.[2] Based in Delhi, Shiva has written more than 20 books.[3] She is often referred as "Gandhi of grain" for her activism associated with anti-GMO movement.[4]"" she tells it how it is and what is going on and how they are colonizing countries and stealing resources. Not conspiracy it is happening video is from 2015, she explains better than me, so much has happened in 6years and might explain why he is reluctant to share the vaccines in India?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u82iSLtylfQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwxOxQ1AOEg&t=145s

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Might be an idea to post the links to where you are copying and pasting from. The numbers to references are a bit of a give away.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

robinph wrote: »
    Might be an idea to post the links to where you are copying and pasting from. The numbers to references are a bit of a give away.

No man, you need to watch all 44 minutes of this rambling diatribe instead.

No man, you need to watch all 44 minutes of this rambling diatribe instead.

Youtube video's, there's always YouTube video's.

Anyone remember the guy who (in answer to a question,) posted links to several video's in his reply and demanded people watch them as they contained evidence of whatever shìte he was spouting.

He got pissey when it was pointed out to him that the total run time of the (I think it was four or five) video's amounted to almost twenty seven hours and no one was going to sit for a day and watch them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,402 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Youtube video's, there's always YouTube video's.

Anyone remember the guy who (in answer to a question,) posted links to several video's in his reply and demanded people watch them as they contained evidence of whatever shìte he was spouting.

He got pissey when it was pointed out to him that the total run time of the (I think it was four or five) video's amounted to almost twenty seven hours and no one was going to sit for a day and watch them.

They have to promote their lords content.
    More views = more money for the lord, more money = more content :pac:

Advertisement