Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭grofus2

History of elites involved in anything tells you that nothing they do is for the good of mankind. What is going to be so different now?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Well since the most recent conspiracy predictions that this was all going to happen during the pandemic failed, it's been changed to all happen before 2030.

In about 9 years time the WEF are somehow going to take over every single government and business and completely strip everyone everywhere of all of their property.

They will achieve this by... somehow... reasons...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

You may have heard of these things called charities, which were historically setup by bored rich people looking for ways to make other peoples lives better and them giving away their money (and possibly to get them into favour with their deity of choice, but that's a separate question). But sure, the rich have never done anything for the good of humanity.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,522 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

OK so I dont need to throw away my bank card quite yet, phew.

What has a twitter crank got to do with the promotional video from the WEF. It was in the video, I saw it with my own eyes. End of.

As an add on, I know nothing about a twitter crank you claim to be mine. I dont have twitter, Facebook tik tok or any crappy derivative thereof

• Advertisement

Sorry man. But "rich people bad" doesn't mean you can just make up fairy stories.

If anything all your bullshit conspiracy theories distract from the real issues.

But the real issues are difficult to understand and are often complicated and depressing.

Fortunately for you, twitter and youtube cranks offer you easy, comforting stories where you get to play at being a rebel researcher.

Tell us, what are you personally and specifically doing to prepare for the coming end of ownship/cyborg take over?

What changes have you actually made to your life based on your conspiracy theory beliefs given to you by twitter and bitchute?

Yes. You are ignoring the rest of my post though.

I assume that's you admitting you can't address any of those points and you concede all of them. Great.

Now, where did you first find this video? Be honest.

So if you agree its in the video, why is it there if it is not, somehow, linked to policy. That makes no sense

It was a link on you tube, can't remember who by. Largely irrelevant.

I'll reread the policies you loaded and post comments on it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

How can it be 'irrelevant' when it is the subject of conversation, and you base your argument on? It really is coming across like it's just more nonsense from you.

I never said it wasn't in the video. I'm saying that you and the youtube crank you are swallowing crap from are taking the video out of context.

Do you not understand what "out of context" means?

The video is not an outline of their policies or what they believe should happen. It's just some facebook crap that links to various articles, including one that's a speculative article.

I've shown that the author of that particular article states very clearly that they don't say that "abolishing ownship" is one of their goals.

You of couse and as per usual ignored this.

Why did the author say this?

Have you even actually read the article?

Ah, so you found out about this quote from a youtube conspiracy theorist. Point made.

And I'm not asking you comment on the policies. I never asked you that.

I asked you to find and quote the part in there that states they plan to remove the concept of ownership.

Or if you can't do that, explain why you can't.

No need to do anything else. Just do that. Show us the part where they state this is their policy on the page where they state all of their policies. Simple.

You lot are like wolves cornering prey. It is in my opinion irrelevant where I first saw it. Why does it matter ?

It matters because it is the subject of discussion that you are vehemently defending as your starting point. The fact that you think it's irrelevant is making it look like you are trolling the forum.

It is relevant as you are getting your information from conspiracy cranks who profit off duping gullible people. They have no issue twisting facts and taking things out of context to make them seem sinister when they are not. They tell you what to believe and you don't bother to actually look into what they claim.

This is what happened here.

It's why you can't show any examples of where the WEF has stated that this was their goal. It's why you are ignoring how I showed what the author actually said about the article.

It's why you have never actually read the article in question.

Watching conspiracy cranks on youtube is not research. It's laziness.

How is it out of context if its in the video. I first posted the quote, you claimed they never said that. Now you agree they did but not in that context.

Where is my post or claim or anything claiming any context. I've said before and will again. You twist, manipulate and put words into posters mouths to support your responses. You are the epitome of narrow-minded, apathetic electorate that sleepwalk towards their slavery. Good luck to you

What's the topic of the video?

Is the topic "these are our policies"?

Also one thing that would clear this up would be to find where they state that is their policy on their page where they state their policies.

I've asked you to do this 4 times now. Why can't you do it?

You stated that they weren't hiding this policy and were stating it openly. So please show where they do this beyond this one video where they also talk about drones delivering everything.

Also maybe rather than ranting about me you could start addressing my points.

No mate, let's get back the facts

My first post corrected king Rob when he stated the WEF never said

You will own nothing and you ll be happy.

I then provided the links proving he was wrong. No mention of context or anything else

Like I said wolves cornering prey

If you have a problem with posts questioning you, then ignore them like you normally do. Everyone is used to it from conspiracy theorists. However, if you make a statement, expect to back it up. This so not the echo chambers you are used to.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭HerrKapitan

You're talking to the wall in here. Ask yourself why are these people spending their lives in here when they don't like conspiracy theories?

Why has someone who believes in Chaos Magic spending years in this forum arguing against unbased theories, 10,000 posts plus without once in the mean time posting in another forum.

What is the investment for them?

• Advertisement

It had crossed my mind. What is irritating is the way that your posts are twisted to infer something that you didn't say and then they all jump all over it.

I'm under no illusion that I will change anyones opinion. There are many dots to join not just about the great reset.

People think this is about the coming global domination. Well, I've news for them. Its already here. Look at Blackrock Inc. and Vanguard group.

Between them they hold an estimated 87% of global stock in companies covering banking, pharma, media and news outlets, construction, manufacturing, etc.

Their global influence is massive and normally get what they want. They control most of it. That's why all the ma8nstream media sings from the same song sheet.

Countries are legally bound by the directives of the WHO, because they signed legal documents which is why they all reacted when the WHO called pandemic. The WHO actually changed their definition of pandemic recently. Along other changes to paperwork. Bill Gates lobbied the WHO to be recognised as a sovereign member state, by himself, claiming he donated enough money to be entitled. Gives you an idea of the mindset of folk we are dealing with. It is unclear whether he was successful.

So you have the WHO pulling the plandemic strings and Blackrock and Vanguard answering the call by pushing the plandemic through the controlled media and manufacturing the ' vaccines' to save us. Governments legally bound play along and electorate blindly following orders and those that are left wondering what hell is going on. It sounds like the plot from a James Bond movie but its not, its happening now!!

Well firstly, you've misspelled my name. It's Mob. You keep having this problem.

Secondly, you are now trying to rewrite reality because you have painted yourself into a corner. Let's get the facts straight.

You said:

The Great Reset is a real WEF agenda. The WEF state the plans for the future. " you will own nothing and will be happy" is a prominent quote. All the info is on their own website, so it is not a conspiracy. 

What I point out is that the WEF did not state that their plans for the future included the idea of removing the concept of ownership.

I asked you repeatedly to provide another quote to support this idea.

I pointed out and showed that you were taking the one quote out of context.

Now because you can't counter either point, you are moving the goalposts and ignoring things. Again.

So lets clarify. Do you believe that one of the WEF's stated goals is to force people not to own anything? Yes or no?

Of course given your previous record I suspect that you will not be able to answer a direct yes or no question.

Well no not really. It wouldn't be like talking to a wall if people didn't ignore points and refuse to answer questions.

Have you any comment on the conspiracy theorists who have been doing this? Or just want to have a go at me?

And yes. I used to believe dumb things. Then I grew up, applied some critical thinking and changed my mind. What point are you trying to make?

Very gratifying to know I've fans who will dig way back into my posting history.

Its a typo, I summise you've decided not to open your mind then ! I'll be honest and say I expected nothing else

Why would I change my mind because you dodge every question and point I put to you? That would be a very silly reason to be convinced to believe something.

SO again, a simple yes or no question:

Do you believe that one of the WEF's stated goals is to force people not to own anything? Yes or no?

If you don't want to answer this, don't just ignore it. Explain why you aren't answering it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Plandemic? ...and people wonder why this is in the CT forum...

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Yes, i do. Its in the video I linked above. If you'd bothered to watch it you wouldn't need to ask the question.

OK. So your claiming that's their stated goal.

I'm arguing that's not what they stated their goal is. They don't plan on forcing people to not own stuff.

Now I asked you what the point and topic of the video was. You ignored the question. Please answer it now.

What is the topic of the video?

Is the topic "these are our goals"? Yes or no?

• Advertisement

Advertisement