Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

sabat wrote: »
    Would you care to comment on the fraudulent classification of deaths happening in hospitals? I've spoken to several medical professionals who are outraged by what's going on.

The other poster asked you what those medical professionals said.

Why can't you say what they were outraged about?
    There were three, or more, can you not remember? or did you make that up?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Yes or no. Are post-mortem covid tests being carried out on people who were admitted to hospital for other reasons?

You have ignored questions asked of you and instead just come back demanding more answers, how about replying to the posts that asked you a question before harassing a poster who already answered you?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

You have ignored questions asked of you and instead just come back demanding more answers, how about replying to the posts that asked you a question before harassing a poster who already answered you?

My question was my answer. If I ignore questions it's probably because the poster is on ignore.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

My question was my answer. If I ignore questions it's probably because the poster is on ignore.

As a reminder, here is what you wrote:
    Would you care to comment on the fraudulent classification of deaths happening in hospitals? I've spoken to several medical professionals who are outraged by what's going on.

Here's my question for that:

"Who did you speak to exactly and what were their comments?"

You're clearly not on ignore, feel free to repeat what I asked

• Advertisement

OK

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

OK

I wasn't talking to you. And now you're on ignore.

Wow, the shenanigans and dishonesty going on here are next level. Anyway the question is open

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

If they die of heart failure and test positive for covid but I don't think covid was the cause of death I put heart failure as the cause of death.

Nobody has ever, or will ever tell me what to put on a death notification certificate. I don't even know how that would happen to be honest.

I don't know what people think happens but I'm just a guy that goes to work and does my job honestly and as well as I can. If any management figure ever interfered with my clinical work or my documentation I'd be dug out of them.

Great. That's now clarified. No need to call you any title whatsoever, not 'Doctor', not 'Consultant', just a Guy.

I've always thought these HSE doctors, consultants, advise only as political HSE loons. They withhold advice from public patients until the public patient themselves say a diagnosis, and then hym and haw, as to whether the public patient is correct.

They are the perfect 'contract' to 'contract' HSE hirelings that will obediently oversee populations reduction, and... death.
    With loons like these [whoops, Guys], the Hippocratic Oath is obsolete.

No I'm not, we both know I'm not, but I suppose that's a handy way of avoiding answering questions when pulled up for telling lies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Great. That's now clarified. No need to call you any title whatsoever, not 'Doctor', not 'Consultant', just a Guy.

I've always thought these HSE doctors, consultants, advise only as political HSE loons. They withhold advice from public patients until the public patient themselves say a diagnosis, and then hym and haw, as to whether the public patient is correct.

They are the perfect 'contract' to 'contract' HSE hirelings that will obediently oversee populations reduction, and... death.

But you have thought a lot and have proven to be wrong every single time. Where is your proof in what you say now?

I can barely understand this, are you suggesting Irish medical professionals are in some conspiracy to reduce the Irish population?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    I can barely understand this, are you suggesting Irish medical professionals are in some conspiracy to reduce the Irish population?

Yes and that they are all liars etc. No evidence but load of random words thrown together. How many people do we have working for and contracted to the HSE that must be in on it? 100’s of thousands?

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

Dohnjoe wrote: »

Don't worry, with private patients they are cloyingly sweetness and light (even though th VHI at one time was nationalised?).
    With private patients they probably urgently give multiples of diagnoses and urgent tests.
    For anyone else, a sooner death.

Foreign consultants (+ Irish) in the HSE, take their que from the financial Fianna Fail HSE.

Don't worry, with private patients they are cloyingly sweetness and light (even though th VHI at one time was nationalised?).
    With private patients they probably urgently give multiples of diagnoses and urgent tests.
    For anyone else, a sooner death.

Foreign consultants (+ Irish) in the HSE, take their que from the financial Fianna Fail HSE.

Sorry, this is borderline incoherent. Consultants take what cue from a political party to do what exactly?

Aren't you getting a bit ridiculous now!
    How are we supposed to have a reasonable discussion with that sort of stuff.

The unfortunate part is that you likely believe it, and think like that!!

From my experience the world is far from perfect, and there certainly are what you might call bad people.
    However the vast majority, despite individual imperfections, are good people, who help others, and want good for others, etc.
    I do hope, for your own sake, you can see that some day!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Mod: Cut it out, discuss civilly or not at all..

That goes without saying for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 40,354 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

PintOfView wrote: »
    Aren't you getting a bit ridiculous now!
    How are we supposed to have a reasonable discussion with that sort of stuff.

The unfortunate part is that you likely believe it, and think like that!!

From my experience the world is far from perfect, and there certainly are what you might call bad people.
    However the vast majority, despite individual imperfections, are good people, who help others, and want good for others, etc.
    I do hope, for your own sake, you can see that some day!

you only think they are getting ridiculous now????

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Yes or no. Are post-mortem covid tests being carried out on people who were admitted to hospital for other reasons?

Yes, every critical admission has a covid test. But it only goes as the main cause of death if that is the most likely cause of death and only if Covid is a likely dominant contributing factor. If someone falls from a ladder and has a brain bleed, no. And if it was it woudlnt be on the death cert as cause of death.

Ok mate. Whatever you fancy. I don't do private work. I only work with public patients. You come to the hospital with a heart attack and I'll do my best to save you, couldn't care less if youre public or private or whatever. Makes no odds to me.
    If it makes you feel better to post incomprehensible nonsense like that knock yourself out. What a deranged post.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Kumejima

Can somebody explain to me why, when someone brings up notions of "the great reset" or " Biden stole the election" or "we're being ruled by lizards" or whatever else there may be in Current Affair or After hours, they're pretty much immediately booted off there and told "The sane, rational adults are talking here - take that sh!t over to Conspiracy Theories"

So you come over to Conspiracy theories to see what people are saying and instead of finding an open non-judgemental discussion by people who believe in these things, its infested with a whole bunch of sceptics and naysayers, who spend their entire time playing whack a mole with people who want to discuss these things?

If you don't believe in any of this crap then maybe just shag off? If you want to have "sane, rational" conversations with other "sane rational" people then I would have thought, conspiracy theories isn't for you?

Why don't the mods here apply the same policy they do in Current Affairs etc. If conspiracy theorists can't debunk the official narrative over there, why can the smug chin stroking "I'm intellectually superior" types be given free reign over here?

You're creating a safe space for one narrative but its open season on another? Or at least rename this section to Scepticism?

"Aw, does the conspiracy theorist want a safe space from the mean people, who use pesky things like facts and logic?"

No but why do you get to have one and these people don't? Give a safe space to both or a safe space to none.

I mean I'm not a regular poster. I've just dropped back into boards for the last few months after a five year absence and won't be staying long due to crap like this. It just seems weird to me, if you want to grow engagement, that you allow only one side be protected and promoted unchallenged? Legacy media is dying because of this. You want boards to go the same way? OK.

I mean its no skin of my nose but please think of the sad types who are on here every day, debunking this and challenging that. We all know who they are. What will they do when no-one bothers posting here?

Won't you please think of the debunkers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,354 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Kumejima wrote: »
    Can somebody explain to me why, when someone brings up notions of "the great reset" or " Biden stole the election" or "we're being ruled by lizards" or whatever else there may be in Current Affair or After hours, they're pretty much immediately booted off there and told "The sane, rational adults are talking here - take that sh!t over to Conspiracy Theories"

So you come over to Conspiracy theories to see what people are saying and instead of finding an open non-judgemental discussion by people who believe in these things, its infested with a whole bunch of sceptics and naysayers, who spend their entire time playing whack a mole with people who want to discuss these things?

If you don't believe in any of this crap then maybe just shag off? If you want to have "sane, rational" conversations with other "sane rational" people then I would have thought, conspiracy theories isn't for you?

Why don't the mods here apply the same policy they do in Current Affairs etc. If conspiracy theorists can't debunk the official narrative over there, why can the smug chin stroking "I'm intellectually superior" types be given free reign over here?

You're creating a safe space for one narrative but its open season on another? Or at least rename this section to Scepticism?

"Aw, does the conspiracy theorist want a safe space from the mean people, who use pesky things like facts and logic?"

No but why do you get to have one and these people don't? Give a safe space to both or a safe space to none.

I mean I'm not a regular poster. I've just dropped back into boards for the last few months after a five year absence and won't be staying long due to crap like this. It just seems weird to me, if you want to grow engagement, that you allow only one side be protected and promoted unchallenged? Legacy media is dying because of this. You want boards to go the same way? OK.

I mean its no skin of my nose but please think of the sad types who are on here every day, debunking this and challenging that. We all know who they are. What will they do when no-one bothers posting here?

Won't you please think of the debunkers?

you don't get to decide who can post in CT.

People come here to have their conspiracy views and theories validated, not questioned. The problem is they are on a public forum, stating this stuff as fact, so naturally they are going to get questions, which they don't like.

As such, many want a safe space. We have an epidemic of disinformation at the moment, part of the reason is because conspiracy theories and the like have been left to fester, unaddressed. Qanon became huge, there was a literal insurrection, measles making a comeback due to anti-vaxxers, conspiracy videos rising to the top of search engines, people walking into pizza parlours with guns, hundreds of deaths from fake Covid cures, etc, etc

If there's any truth to it, then it will withstand basic scrutiny, if there isn't, then why on earth do people have a hobby that involves spreading lies

• Registered Users Posts: 25,232 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

But in many threads, we're asking theorists to please outline their conspiracy theories.
    Or we're asking them to explain an apparent contradiction in the theory.
    Or we're asking for what evidence there is to support a theory.

In what way does this stop people from discussing their theories?

The only way I can see this doing so is if the person can't answer those questions without admitting to a big issue with their beliefs.

At the same time, I've never actually seen conspiracy theorists discuss each other's claims. Never seen anyone contradict other theories even when they're completely incompatible with their own.

In my experience most conspiracy theorists don't want to discuss conspiracy theories. They just want to discuss (read: proselytise) their own.
    If you don't believe in any of this crap then maybe just shag off?
    Because you can be interested in the subject without actually believing in it.

But it's not a safe space for skeptics.
    There's no rules preventing official narratives and accepted science from being questioned.
    There's no rules about actually providing evidence to claims.

We're often insulted and accused of being shills and insane.

How would you like the forum to be?
    Should questioning or doubting any conspiracy theory be forbidden?
    Should questions like "why do you believe this" or "how do you explain this" be banned?

Or should we just ask conspiracy theorists more gently and nicely?
    Coddle them so as not to cause offense or distress?

Also, any comment about the Great Reset? Not interested in the topic?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 princereingold

yes ,reset capitalism to their benefit,a bit like when joe taxpayer was forced to bail out the bondholders.

this is on a global scale and we are not all in this together.

Ireland has been set as a testing ground .

Greedy politicians being promised a seat at the table and needed to impose the Agenda 2030

what is in this damn "vaccine"?

Its not a vaccine, not in any medical or legal definition.

Are Martin and Varadkar going to "own nothing" and "be happy".

the schedule is to depopulate England down to 15 million...i dont know the forecast for Ireland

yes ,reset capitalism to their benefit,a bit like when joe taxpayer was forced to bail out the bondholders.

Greedy politicians being promised a seat at the table and needed to impose the Agenda 2030

the schedule is to depopulate England down to 15 million...i dont know the forecast for Ireland

So they are going to do what with the other 50 million? Have you any evidence for this ridiculous claim?

This is an example of a post where I think the assertions are false.

One of the earlier posters seems to be suggesting we should be polite,
    and yield to other posters who agree with these assertions, and not try to debunk them!
    But how is that viewpoint in any way justifiable? That we should leave what we see as falsehoods go unchallenged?

If I started saying that Covid vaccines are good for back pain,
    and we should all be taking them every week,
    I would hope someone would ask me where I got that 'information'.
    Otherwise we're throwing the floodgates open to complete misinformation!

So, as regards the poster above, I'll just pick up on two of many assertions I think are false:
    - I don't think Ireland has been set as a testing ground. What makes you think that?
    - Re the schedule to depopulate England to 15 million, where did you get that from?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,232 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

The ingredient lists are here:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/Pfizer-BioNTech.html
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/Moderna.html
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/janssen.html
    They are though.

What has the vaccine to do with the Great Reset?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Nice to see Quiner back under a new username, if I had that many accounts I'd probably be sitebanned.

A testing ground for what exactly? and when will this happen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

So many conspiracies in such a short post. Bravo sir, you should get a medal.

Advertisement