Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Fodla wrote: »
    But they have the technology now to do it. Hence Schwab's 4th Industrial Revolution idea that will 'lead to a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity'.
    You guys were claiming they had the technology back during swine flu.

In fact the other major proponent of all this mark of the beast stuff actually took great offense at the notion that they were "microchips" and stated that these mircochips weren't advanced enough.

I suspect next time around when you're claiming all this stuff again, you'll be telling us that the microchips weren't advanced enough last time, but this time we have...

Same nonsense, different cycle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Fodla

namloc1980 wrote: »
    We've been told for years that "they have the tech now". Tell us another one bud.

You're saying the technology that was around at the time of Swine Flu and Ebola is the same as the technology around today?

What does Schwab mean when he writes about implantable microchips to read people's thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

You, even though you don't realize it yet. Cash will eventually be wiped out and digital currency all combined into digital ID and vax passport etc.
    When they eventually say it'll need to be put into your hand (chipped) to prevent identification fraud, what will you say then?

Will you go along with that just like you are going along with the annual RNA vaccinations and digital vax ID? We need to be 'safe', right?

People are trying to explain to you that you're signing up for a slippery slope.

Christ almighty...

Christ almighty...

I'm saying, hypothetically, where do you draw the line?

Once you sign up for annual vaxxes, do you think they're just going to say after a year or two "ok, Covid is gone now. No need for these vaxxes we're making billions from. Scrap the vax ID systems etc as well"..

Not going to happen. So what else gets added on top, is the question.

You're saying the technology that was around at the time of Swine Flu and Ebola is the same as the technology around today?

What does Schwab mean when he writes about implantable microchips to read people's thoughts?

These guys will tell you he doesn't really mean it and you're just being silly :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Fodla

These guys will tell you he doesn't really mean it and you're just being silly :D

Yes, or that he meant the opposite of what he wrote. Or that what he wrote is a 'conspiracy theory'.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,594 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Is this guy posting on boards now?

This is WILD stuff

The next step is to cause earthquakes to trigger a tsunami (which they did already apparently).

It gets really good from about 2 minutes when he starts claiming they want to end life one earth.

I think you hit the conspiracy bingo there - anti-vax CHECK, microchipping CHECK, cashless society CHECK, slippery slope CHECK

You won conspiracy BINGO!!!

"Anti-vax"... I keep hearing this silly term :pac: Does this apply to new, experimental RNA vaccines that have never been used in humans before? No long-term safety evidence etc.

I don't think you understand what we're discussing here. Research please.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,217 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

I'm saying, hypothetically, where do you draw the line?

Once you sign up for annual vaxxes, do you think they're just going to say after a year or two "ok, Covid is gone now. No need for these vaxxes we're making billions from. Scrap the vax ID systems etc as well"..

Not going to happen. So what else gets added on top, is the question.

Well just 5 years ago they stopped routinely administering the BCG vaccine here as there was evidence it was no longer required, with TB numbers under control.

So the exact situation you say won’t happen has happened very very recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,126 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

I'm not saying anything - conspiracy theorists like yourself have said that implanting microchips in the masses is about to happen for the last few decades. What you and your co-theorists are spouting now is just a rehash of the same stuff we've heard multiple times in the past.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,126 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

"Anti-vax"... I keep hearing this silly term :pac: Does this apply to new, experimental RNA vaccines that have never been used in humans before? No long-term safety evidence etc.

I don't think you understand what we're discussing here. Research please.

Projection at its finest.

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    Well just 5 years ago they stopped routinely administering the BCG vaccine here as there was evidence it was no longer required, with TB numbers under control.

So the exact situation you say won’t happen has happened very very recently.

Was that a vaccine they tried to push on the entire global population?

Was it also being combined with digital vax ID etc?

Projection at its finest.

It's not projection. It's already been discussed and agreed on the main Coronavirus forums that there's a significant difference between "anti-vaxxers", and then being cautious of this new RNA vaccine (again, that has no long-term safety testing).

Hence I didn't think you understood about the new vaccines. I wasn't trying to make fun of you.

No. But conspiracy theorists like yourself were claiming they had the technology they needed.
    Why were they wrong?

It's not projection. It's already been discussed and agreed on the main Coronavirus forums that there's a significant difference between "anti-vaxxers", and then being cautious of this new RNA vaccine (again, that has no long-term safety testing).

Hence I didn't think you understood about the new vaccines. I wasn't trying to make fun of you.
    Wee reminder that you were falsely claiming that the vaccine was going to alter people's DNA.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Yes. The "anti-vaxxers" just continue to preach their brand of pseudo-science for the new vaccine technology, many of whom are just paranoid people who have an irrational fear of technology/science.

Was that a vaccine they tried to push on the entire global population?

Are ya serious?! Yes!! BCG is the TB vaccine! It’s been vital to curbing and stopping catastrophic numbers of illnesses and deaths around the world! It’s no longer needed here, so it’s been taken off the routine vaccine list.

Are ya serious?! Yes!! It’s the TB vaccine! It’s been vital to curbing and stopping catastrophic numbers of illnesses and deaths around the world!
    Same with polio in most places.
    And smallpox.

We got close with measles, but then anti vax conspiracy theories ****ed that up...

Gosh I wonder if similar unfounded, paranoid and false claims might have an effect on the covid vaccine...

Are ya serious?! Yes!! BCG is the TB vaccine! It’s been vital to curbing and stopping catastrophic numbers of illnesses and deaths around the world! It’s no longer needed here, so it’s been taken off the routine vaccine list.

Don't think I had the accompanying vax ID for that back when I was a kid :pac: Considering it was so catastrophic, I assume they stopped people without the vax from flying and going to concerts, too?

I've never posted here before, but Prof. Luke O'Neill recently gave a talk in a school where he told the children, among other things, that
    1. They would need either some app on their iPhone or non removable bracelet to indicate vaccination status to do things such as attend Debs
    2. Wearing masks would become a permanent feature of society "like China"

I'm pro vaccine and all my kids are vaccinated but that's kinda scary tbh ...

• Advertisement

Don't think I had the accompanying vax ID for that back when I was a kid :pac: Considering it was so catastrophic, I assume they stopped people without the vax from flying and going to concerts, too?

You assume? It's like you know next to nothing about the subject at all and you're filling the void with paranoid stuff from the internet about microchips and DNA altering vaccines.

I've never posted here before, but Prof. Luke O'Neill recently gave a talk in a school where he told the children, among other things, that
    1. They would need either some app on their iPhone or non removable bracelet to indicate vaccination status to do things such as attend Debs

Right, but what is the conspiracy here?

Indeed, masks might be around for a long time. Indeed, in the short run, people might need to use apps to get into events where a lot of people are closely packed together. Why are you so fearful of basic common sense requirements, is there something sinister behind you are imagining?

He's also receives funding from Pfizer. No wonder he's been so "optimistic" about the vaccines :pac:

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Right, but what is the conspiracy here?

Indeed, masks might be around for a long time. Indeed, in the short run, people might need to use apps to get into events where a lot of people are closely packed together. Why are you so fearful of basic common sense requirements, is there something sinister behind you are imagining?

The below ....

in the short run doesn't seem to be whats on the table here.

we never wore masks permanently before "like China"

Masks take away your humanity. I understand the need for them now but once a vaccine is here? No way Jose.

The below ....

Masks take away your humanity. I understand the need for them now but once a vaccine is here? No way Jose.
    Lol.
    Step one: Masks.
    Step two: Lose all humanity.
    Step three: Profit?

You guys understand how silly that stuff sounds, right?

The below ....

Were we still all wearing masks from the Spanish flu in 1918? No. Some measures will be short term, some measures will be longer term. It's all based on common sense and medical science.

It means that people may chose to wear masks for a long time, as a precaution, or even as a habit, this happened in Asia.

The below ....

I think another big point about masks is that it can become a culturally accepted thing to do if you’re sick.

Every flu season ****ers go into work anyway or to the shops, and spread it everywhere. The recognition that if you’re a bit sick, wearing a mask when you have to go somewhere helps stop you from transmitting it is a good thing.

But to be honest I don’t think that mindset will last more than a year after the vaccine is out. Ultimately too many people here are too self conscious to do it, even when actively sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    No. Terrorism is a constant relative threat to many places in the world, this is why, for example, we have checks in airports, it's why there are bollards up on prominent streets.

The world doesn't revolve around the limits of your mind, and what you can and can't grasp. It's extraordinary how many people on this forum seem to have the egotistical view that it does.

Why don't we have checks at train stations if terrorists are so ubiquitous?

Why don't we have checks at train stations if terrorists are so ubiquitous?

Do you only see two states? All or nothing?

The reality is they research trends and take what measures they see as being most beneficial, only impinging and disrupting general society where it’s considered a necessity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

What I don't understand is if they've been trying to find cures for cancer & the likes for ever with billions spent on research, still no cure, but within 10 months they've found a cure for this?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement