Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭EddieN75

Ah stop, no one has "abused" you ffs :rolleyes:

If nobody minds then maybe I can post some more ?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,445 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

EddieN75 wrote: »
    If nobody minds then maybe I can post some more ?

Post away it doesn't bother me, as I said before though it just makes you look silly, Also I dunno how the mods will take it.

Post away it doesn't bother me, as I said before though it just makes you look silly, Also I dunno how the mods will take it.

Ok will ask mods.
    Which mod should I ask? There are 7

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

How do you explain this then?
    Coincidence?

I think you should take a break from the Internet for a few days

Ok will ask mods.
    Which mod should I ask? There are 7

Pick a number between 1 and 7, its like the lottery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Mod: Folks, back on topic please and cut out the Meme/image dumps. See appropriate part from charter below, if you wish to post images, please use them to back up your own arguments.
    Do not just plagiarize or regurgitate source material.
    This is NOT a facebook wall. Videos/media/links you do include in your arguments need to be supported with your own words, enough that a reader should be able to follow the conversation without viewing the media - users may be on dial-up, behind firewalls, etc. that restrict their access to streaming content.

Any more dumps will be deleted and/or sanctioned

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

How do you explain this then?
    Coincidence?

You should read up on coincidences!
    It might show you the weakness of these types of memes.

See this picture of the world's tallest buildings -> https://buildingtheskyline.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/TallestHistorical-1024x436.jpg

This diagram shows one of the original twin towers of the World Trade Centre.
    The one they show is 'One World Trade Centre' (North Tower),
    the second tower (South) was called 'Two World Trade Centre' (both built 1973)

It also shows that most of the tallest building have a spire,
    making them resemble syringes (in fact other buildings look more like syringes)!
    So what do you think? Still think it's connected to the vaccine?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 foggiestyle

So, I have to ask because the last time i checked in here Bill Gates was seen as this great guy that walked, and he shares his money , he is not in for the profits , he doesn't want people dead nor does he want any control on the world. So is Bill g still an idol in here? Anyone care to explain why he still denies the poorer nations access to Vaccines , and he (BG)has also claimed that poorer countries have had very low death rates from the virus. Would you agree with him?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

So, I have to ask because the last time i checked in here Bill Gates was seen as this great guy that walked, and he shares his money , he is not in for the profits , he doesn't want people dead nor does he want any control on the world. So is Bill g still an idol in here? Anyone care to explain why he still denies the poorer nations access to Vaccines , and he (BG)has also claimed that poorer countries have had very low death rates from the virus. Would you agree with him?

Lol? In what way is Bill gates denying vaccines to anyone, vaccination rollouts are government and health system responsibilities, not the concern of a private citizen.

Hello "new" user, if you are still here in three days I will answer all of your questions, I will also give you the super secret password to get onto the Gates foundation payroll for posting positive things about them.

I shall report back at 14:18 on Tuesday 11th of May 2021.

• Advertisement

Lol? In what way is Bill gates denying vaccines to anyone, vaccination rollouts are government and health system responsibilities, not the concern of a private citizen.

lol He has many interviews if you care to read and listen to any clearly denying the formula for other countries ie India to make the vaccine.

Hello "new" user, if you are still here in three days I will answer all of your questions, I will also give you the super secret password to get onto the Gates foundation payroll for posting positive things about them.

I shall report back at 14:18 on Tuesday 11th of May 2021.

oh Timberr no one is worthy , you with such knowledge please don't wait 3days to share it. Especially with that great sense of humour of yours, ill be waiting

lol He has many interviews if you care to read and listen to any clearly denying the formula for other countries ie India to make the vaccine.

You think Gates owns the formula? Care to link to one or two of these interviews where he "clearly denies the formula for other countries ie India to make the vaccine"?

You think Gates owns the formula? Care to link to one or two of these interviews where he "clearly denies the formula for other countries ie India to make the vaccine"?

Soros is in on it. He and gates know one piece of the formula each. One doesn't know the other and vice versa.

I can get access to both

Nah you do your own looking and reading it'll kill that boredom of yours . if it gets too difficult for you i'll help ya later little guy k.

It's like a hall of superiority mirrors in here. Some guys believie they are teasing a guy who in reality is teasing them.

Nah you do your own looking and reading it'll kill that boredom of yours . if it gets too difficult for you i'll help ya later little guy k.

Typical

New poster comes in, makes a claim, when asked to back up that claim with links/evidence they refuse to provide it.

Then they whinge when no one takes them serious :pac:

Typical

New poster comes in, makes a claim, when asked to back up that claim with links/evidence they refuse to provide it.

Then they whinge when no one takes them serious :pac:

i know its brutal like, your on a computer with access to so much information and media and then you go on a forum ask a few questions to someone/ anyone on a forum and the person that answers it has no idea what im talking about and then because they can't be bothered to look it up on their own computer they whinge about it. :rolleyes:

No wonder no one can be bothered to interact with them.

i know its brutal like, your on a computer with access to so much information and media and then you go on a forum ask a few questions to someone/ anyone on a forum and the person that answers it has no idea what im talking about and then because they can't be bothered to look it up on their own computer they whinge about it. :rolleyes:

No wonder no one can be bothered to interact with them.

Not on a computer I'm on my phone, when someone makes a claim then the onus is on them to back that claim up with evidence. You either refuse to do that or cannot do that so therefore I'll just assume that you are yet another one telling porkies.

Have a great afternoon dodging others questions "new" user ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

So it’s more do your own research/watch iver long gish gallops on YouTube

• Advertisement

Soros is in on it. He and gates know one piece of the formula each. One doesn't know the other and vice versa.

I can get access to both
    All for their own profit by the looks of it too and 2 fingers to the poorer countries. Great guys though ;) gotta admire them

Isn't this getting a bit childish now?

Anyone can make unsubstantiated claims, make up stuff, etc.
    A bit harder to show where you get your information,
    or justify your claims or opinions!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

No he hasn't, you are a spoofer. Go back to hiding under the stairs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 415 ✭✭johnmck

What about this image then

Says it all really

johnmck wrote: »
    Says it all really

What does it say exactly?

lf I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?
    Government: NO

If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars,
    schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen
    and will people be able to get back to work like
    normal? Government: maybe

If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?
    Gov: Maybe. We don't know. Possibly not, hasn't worked for Japan for example.

If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others – right?
    Government: NO. the vaccine doesn't stop transmission.

If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine
    last?
    Government: you'll probably need a booster shot every year for the rest of your life and possibly other drugs to counteract the effects of spikes proteins running out of control and causing autoimmune diseases

What does it say exactly?

An image speaks a thousand words

So what does It say to you?

last?
    Government: you'll probably need a booster shot every year for the rest of your life and possibly other drugs to counteract the effects of spikes proteins running out of control and causing autoimmune diseases

So don't get the vaccine.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

But it's a propaganda cartoon from a racist, anti-vaxx insane person.

What words do you believe it says?

Cause to most people the words are "don't listen to this person cause they are reposting stuff from a crackpot cartoonist."

• Advertisement

last?

A couple of days ago you were quoting a Danish study to say masks don't work.
    Do you accept that you were wrong on that one?

Re your questions above, I'm not sure what point you're trying to make?
    Nursing home deaths have dramatically fallen due to vaccination, so they work!
    Do you think we won't be back to normal by the end of the summer?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement