Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Return of the Late Late Show - 4/9/2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,135 ✭✭✭screamer

Sad story, big loss to his family but I’m done with LLS for tonight. We’ve had far too much Covid misery for one year, and Glynn on next I suppose to hammer home some more covid misery... not a Glynnt of hope I bet.

I'd love to know how Ryan got Covid.

At the same charity party all the "stars" attended (who got Covid around same time) it was theorised.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

I'd love to punch Ryan Tubridy in the face

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭Akabusi

I'm 59. :(

Mind yourself, I think this poor doctor put others first and viral load and all that got him.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

I'm looking at a trailer for an RTE drama series and I don't see Amy Huberman in it

Is there a glitch in the Matrix?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

Why, just why.

What is the point of this interview.

Very sad and all. But why not have a good news story from one of the thousands who have recovered from covid

A fcuking joke. RTE are a fcuking joke

All makes sense now. It was just a long winded plug for a new RTE show. Should have known.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,191 ✭✭✭✭walshb

That would be just gorgeous!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,640 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

More misery after the break, followed by a CASH PRIZE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Love and loss during a pandemic. Can't wait to see that, probably not as tragic an RTE offering as the 2 Johnnie's do America .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,216 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

That Dreams cover is some load of crap. Now this average talented women are using it to launch their careers, it’s sickens me the way these wannabes try to use any agenda to promote themselves and portray themselves as holier than thou.
    Did anyone see the episode between that Erica Cody wan and the rapper lad who lives in the flats in Irish town a few weeks ago?? It was very bizarre. She did a big Instagram story bout how he was racist bullying her and intimidating her. There seems to be some history between them. He was as acting the eejit alright but dunno if you could be labelled a racist or even a bully from it. She seems to have a high opinion of herself and how she should be treated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

I'd like to belatedly say hello to all the lurkers out there

Join in.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,411 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    I'm reading this threading while listening to Dio :cool:

Now THIS is a charity record :D

How metal is this? the answer is...none more metal :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Dr Tony hoolahan

• Registered Users Posts: 19,603 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

If we followed some of the advice being given man would have died out in his cave waiting for the dinosaurs to become extinct.

I'm sorry, but this makes no sense in really very many ways.

Sam Hain wrote: »
    Love and loss during a pandemic. Can't wait to see that, probably not as tragic an RTE offering as the 2 Johnnie's do America .

I haven't seen that Johnnies show but the trailer looks like woeful tripe.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Bad for Nescafé to show an ad with no social distancing going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Feel very very sorry for that story and the family in question but it's ended up being further fearmongering from a media that's lost the run of itself. Countless people will decide they need to live in fear again after stories like that.

All the while, 14 covid deaths in August. Many more than that from suicide, the roads, random small illnesses. Many multiple times that from cancer

• Registered Users Posts: 15,819 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Jeez that was terrible what happened to her father and how it affected her family and the time it happened at too. Unfortunatly there are still a lot of idiots out there going around with masks half on in shops. Why do people do that?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

I know I should know better, but that ad where some gimp in a laundrette plays a few crappy notes on his guitar and all of a sudden all the cool people in the area decide that's a party as long as someone has instant coffee is one of the most annoying things I've ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭maebee

Ronan Glynn up now. A real barrell of laughs to finish off the night 😠

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,334 ✭✭✭FintanMcluskey

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but this makes no sense in really very many ways.

I think he meant if we avoided risk at all cost we would have diedied out millennia ago

What dya expect sure hed roll anything out for ratings. Why dya think hes dragging out chilton from silence of the lambs...

Dr Ronan Glum, at last.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Had a great opportunity one day as he was coming out of Karl Henry's gym on Pembroke St while I was on my lunch break. Brief eye contact was made as he came up the steps when I walked by, I should have just lamped him one.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,993 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

maebee wrote: »
    Ronan Glynn up now. A real barrell of laughs to finish off the night ðŸ˜

He should review face masks, tell us what's the Rolls Royce.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

screamer wrote: »
    Sad story, big loss to his family but I’m done with LLS for tonight. We’ve had far too much Covid misery for one year, and Glynn on next I suppose to hammer home some more covid misery... not a Glynnt of hope I bet.

Stay away from it thats my advice lifes far too short, you'll be happier for it

Dr Tony forever, Ronan never!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Ah Dr Ronan on now to light the mood after the misery slot.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    I know I should know better, but that ad where some gimp in a laundrette plays a few crappy notes on his guitar and all of a sudden all the cool people in the area decide that's a party as long as someone has instant coffee is one of the most annoying things I've ever seen.

He dragged an amp to the laundrette and they let him plug it in?

:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

His missus is tidy.

Advertisement