Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭Cody montana

The usual suspects are back to accusations of Joe being a pervert!

The dementia narrative has collapsed.

Trump set the bar so low that it’s backfired spectacularly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Maybe people feel he cant multitask?

Mud slinging season has well and truly arrived

• Registered Users Posts: 13,118 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

The poor girl but whats truely telling, whats deeply saddening is the other two womens faces in the pictures. The expressions. They know know more than we now.

Its deeply deeply saddening.

Look how happy the old white male democrats are.

That's Senator Chris Coons (Delaware), his wife and daughter, and Mrs. Biden. So, his colleague is happy his daughter is getting a kiss from Biden. On camera even, in plain sight.

Unlike being urinated on in a Russian hotel room in private, for comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

I can't believe this nonsense.

Trump having dementia and apparently having raped multiple children was a constant leftist talking point in the run up to the last election.

Oh and ...

Have the left any self awareness.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,941 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

In older times being that close was not a problem. I know older people like that. Today you get too close to a woman personal space you can get in a lot of trouble. Joe has not caught up with the times. Maybe a word in his ear will do! There's still no overwhelming evidence Joe secretly craves younger children for sexual activity.

Trump on the other hand we know has had many affairs and cheated. Many women have come forward about rape. Remember the statement when you're a star they let you grab their .... I am out of touch, who touches a woman private parts that forcefully with the clothes off:confused:

The bar is set so much lower for the right. No way Trump could ever be a democratic nominee and if Starmer or especially Corbyn even tried one of the many stunts Johnson comes up with the media would be calling for a military coup

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Soft questions and a teleprompter.

Absolute farce. Bring on the debates

We know full well he is getting those questions before hand. Absolutely no doubt. It happened in the last election for Hillary Clinton (although she still got buried)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,118 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

We know full well he is getting those questions before hand. Absolutely no doubt. It happened in the last election for Hillary Clinton (although she still got buried)

Farcical nonsense. "Absolutely no doubt" is Trumpbot speak for "No proof."
    She won the debates and the popular vote. Like Biden will do, along with the electoral college and it's the #IMPOTUS and his gaggle of thieves that hopefully soon are buried.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

I can't believe this nonsense.

Trump having dementia and apparently having raped multiple children was a constant leftist talking point in the run up to the last election.

Have the left any self awareness.

Apparently they've none at all everything is fair game when it comes to Trump but the same can't be said for Biden the hypocrisy is hilarious.

Igotadose wrote: »
    She won the debates and the popular vote. Like Biden will do, along with the electoral college and it's the #IMPOTUS and his gaggle of thieves that hopefully soon are buried.

She didn't win the election though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Action! ... And cut!

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1306769785926160384

Who do these people think they're kidding.

All this pontificating about masks and social distancing from democrats is a farce.

namloc was prophetic.

• Advertisement

Or maybe he knows his stuff and listens to his experts.
    Unlike the current president.

You don’t have to be Nostradamus to know the questions will be about

Healthcare
    Coronavirus
    The environment
    Inequality
    The police
    Etc

She won the popular vote because she got over 4 million more votes than Trump in California.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

That's Senator Chris Coons (Delaware), his wife and daughter, and Mrs. Biden. So, his colleague is happy his daughter is getting a kiss from Biden. On camera even, in plain sight.

Unlike being urinated on in a Russian hotel room in private, for comparison.

Russian hotel room thing was made up, it was proven the dems knew it was baloney when it was being reported but used it anyway.

When shown this the dem supporters talked about how creepy Trump is, who they would rather babysit their children then when the heat died down went back to saying he was peed on in Russia again.

Digusting. Look at his wife and how happy she is. Why would he be in russian hotel rooms or raping 50 women a week. He has been a public figure for generations but only now do these women come forward. During the election months. With the help of the democratic party.

But thats all you got.

Dems make false rape accusations, Trump makes peace in the middle East.

Trump refuses to start any new wars, Dems create a civil war.

Its criminal.

blinding wrote: »
    Ideally you would allow a candidate to be President of America babysit your children. He does with the nuclear button have your life in his hands ! !

No you wouldn’t.
    That’s weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,394 ✭✭✭NSAman

LMAO Have you seen Trumps begging letters/emails to people asking them.to join Trumps "army" and grifting for donations.

You do realise Biden does this also?

I’m living here watching this **** play out, while being bombarded by BOTH sides looking for money, while RUINING my tv experience (which is tiny) not to mention my online experience.

I am still perplexed as to why Americans would fund both sides of this sh1tshow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Dems make false rape accusations, Trump makes peace in the middle East.

Trump refuses to start any new wars, Dems create a civil war.

Its criminal.

Thats not really true though, The Sunni Middle East states are normalising ties with Israel. Little known fact that pact was there secretly for decades. Trump promised them in exchange stuff like jet fighters to openly come out in pubic and support his peace movement drive. The Shia states are still hostile to Israel and United States. As long as that continues there be no peace in that region.

We kind of forget here Trump took out Iran top general at the start of the year. Iran not going to forget that too easily. I think they are waiting to see if Trump loses here. Biden more likely to return America to the Iran nuclear deal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Great insight here and entertaining as well. Well worth a Listen / Watch. Great stuff.

Joe Rogan talking to Douglas Murray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7uqHosIj4s&feature=emb_rel_end

• Registered Users Posts: 25,456 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Great insight here and entertaining as well. Well worth a Listen / Watch. Great stuff.

Joe Rogan talking to Douglas Murray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7uqHosIj4s&feature=emb_rel_end

2 hour 15 minute video with no context, yeah wait there while I waste a couple of hours.

Thats not really true though, The Sunni Middle East states are normalising ties with Israel. Little known fact that pact was there secretly for decades. Trump promised them in exchange stuff like jet fighters to openly come out in pubic and support his peace movement drive. The Shia states are still hostile to Israel and United States. As long as that continues there be no peace in that region.

We kind of forget here Trump took out Iran top general at the start of the year. Iran not going to forget that too easily. I think they are waiting to see if Trump loses here. Biden more likely to return America to the Iran nuclear deal.

Haha ok, Obama did it Trump just paid them to say they did it. Any you only quoted half my quote. You didnt want to quote the part about the dems knowing russia hotel room was lies.

So lets look at this.

You decided to not show the part of my quote that tells you the dems knew Trump wasnt peed on by hookers in Russia but used the story anyway and it was proven that they knew this.

Then you posted a load of random made up stuff about Trump paying Middle Easten leaders to say Trump did all of Obamas work in relation to the other part of my quote.

This doesnt really make you seem like a nice person.

Like a policeman in a netflix documentary deciding who is guilty then chosing what evidence to use and what evidence to make up.

Come on you can do better than that. Be a better person.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

A few months ago, i would have said no chance but I'm pretty sure the whole BLM thing has gotten the backs up of middle America
    enough to make sure Trump wins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,187 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Yeah he's gonna get a second term.

2 hour 15 minute video with no context, yeah wait there while I waste a couple of hours.
    The Presidential Election is discussed as are all the recent events in America that will affect that Election.

Douglas Murray is always worth a watch / listen ! !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Haha ok, Obama did it Trump just paid them to say they did it. Any you only quoted half my quote. You didnt want to quote the part about the dems knowing russia hotel room was lies.

So lets look at this.

You decided to not show the part of my quote that tells you the dems knew Trump wasnt peed on by hookers in Russia but used the story anyway and it was proven that they knew this.

Then you posted a load of random made up stuff about Trump paying Middle Easten leaders to say Trump did all of Obamas work in relation to the other part of my quote.

This doesnt really make you seem like a nice person.

Like a policeman in a netflix documentary deciding who is guilty then chosing what evidence to use and what evidence to make up.

Come on you can do better than that. Be a better person.

Trump broke the nuclear deal with Iran. Obama deal was working to curb Iran nuclear weapons program. Trump messing around here has upset the region.

I do believe Russiagate was mostly a Hoax, you just don't know me:) You're posting about there the Steele dossier and the document, contained that allegation against Trump. I remember it very well we had years of News claiming Trump was a sleeper agent for Putin. Of course Trump policies are not in line with Russia aims and ambitions, but democrats seem to not notice that fact;)

Personally i think Russia was used as a excuse to hide Clinton terrible performance against Trump. Democrats couldn't help themselves after the first allegations and then they lost the run of themselves later. American people don't care about Russia cyber influencing the election. At the end of the day there no network inside Russia that can influence 60 million people to vote Trump on election day. Its bull**** for the feeble minds in society.

Yeah he's gonna get a second term.

The meltdowns will be even more spectacular than 4 years ago if he does get a second term!

The meltdowns will be even more spectacular than 4 years ago if he does get a second term!
    Some people don’t seem to understand that you can lose in a Democracy :eek::eek:

Seems Kamala Harris and 14 of her staffers did a whip around between themselves to bail Timothy Wayne Columbus.

He was accused of molesting a child.

Wouldnt let him babysit.

Deeply deeply saddened by this. Second in command to Joe Biden and some think the real leader behind the scenes.

Seems Kamala Harris and 14 of her staffers did a whip around between themselves to bail Timothy Wayne Columbus.

He was accused of molesting a child.

Wouldnt let him babysit.

Deeply deeply saddened by this. Second in command to Joe Biden and some think the real leader behind the scenes.
    What is it with these Democrats and Paedos and Antifa and Paedos ? ?

I dont think he will but if he does happen to win I'm imagining riots from blm/antifa/general far left looneys. I hope the more moderate left sided Biden voters will call out those riots if they were to happen.

I dont think he will but if he does happen to win I'm imagining riots from blm/antifa/general far left looneys. I hope the more moderate left sided Biden voters will call out those riots if they were to happen.

The more moderate Biden voters are bailing out paedophiles. Trumps elite squad of best riot control officers will be given free run for a few weeks.

Curfews in problem areas.

No more mob rule.

Let the police do their job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

What is it with these Democrats and Paedos and Antifa and Paedos ? ?

You mean like Trump and Epstein.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement