Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Danzy wrote: »
    It's in his wider business interest that Biden wins.

Bloomberg is a solid free market guy, real 1980s New York business man at heart.

Bloomberg and Trump hate each other too.

At this stage anything less than a Biden victory would be a huge surprise for me. Too many things against Trump. Some of his own doing but more not.
    Biden might fall apart during the debates. Both sides will have the first night firmly in their sights.

Trump will lie and Biden will go off on a tangent about this and that.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,524 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    Hillary is openly endorsing Biden and has offered support in "any way she can"
    While you catch up on what's going on with the American election campaign try to learn some manners in the process

Hillary lost dude.
    Get over it.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

I won’t tell you again, stop being so dog ignorant when it comes to how Biden debates because you have shown time and time again that you know nothing about him.

Biden doesn’t ‘go off on tangents’ in one-on-one debates. He annoys the ****e out of everyone. The GOP cried 8 years ago because he kept interrupting Paul Ryan when Ryan was chatting ****e. He is prepared for everything. Biden is the best in the business and saved Obama’s arse twice while also wiping the floor with the untouchable Bernie Sanders only 6 months ago.

If you think Biden will ‘go off on tangents’ then you actually haven’t a clue about Joe Biden whatsoever. Zero. Nothing. So it would be in your best interests to not comment on something you know nothing about.

You had a little whinge that I ‘insulted’ you but yet you always discuss in bad faith and then play some form of victim when you’re caught out chatting bollocks. Grow up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭kenmm

At this stage anything less than a Biden victory would be a huge surprise for me. Too many things against Trump. Some of his own doing but more not.

I dunno like - I think Trump can get enough people behind him - his supported are strong willed and enough of them

This is why I think the "debates" are a load of toss - its just a popularity contest (I mean of course, that's all an election really is) - but staying on point and actually debating things truthfully is not possible*

*This is a generalisation.

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod: Tempers seem to be fraying - a reminder to all to keep it in check please.

• Advertisement

Faugheen wrote: »
    "I won’t tell you again"

"So it would be in your best interests to not comment on something you know nothing about"

Are you threatening me or what?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

he is a good example of what type of people are supporting Biden and Kamala Harris

the "why let the truth get in the way of a good story" type brigade.

The Professor can't do that, because he is making up stuff
    I read your original post and you never said what he is accusing you of saying.
    The part about obese people was in his post, not in yours.
    And he knows that

its all part of their agenda.

kenmm wrote: »
    Trumps ego is as fragile as anything out there. I don't think he will loose, but hope he does purely for the aftermath - it will be carnage.

True, but you can bet the biden clan will be as bad if he loses, and more crying of trump must have cheated.

either way, there will be plenty of people making excuses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Biker79

Some awfully bad tempered lefties out there.

I wonder if some of them are not very well in themselves.

Have they ever heard of Jesus Christ ?

( :pac: )

• Registered Users Posts: 12,182 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Biker79 wrote: »
    Some awfully bad tempered lefties out there.

I wonder if some of them are not very well in themselves.

Have they ever heard of Jesus Christ ?

( :pac: )

I wouldn't say its bad tempered. But this is a discussion forum. You don't engage in discussion, you just post the same false nonsense over and over and over as if you are immune to evidence and reason or on a wind up so some animosity in return is surely to be expected?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Are you threatening me or what?

Playing the victim again.

Seriously. If you want to be at the grown-ups table then debate properly instead clutching at straws and making out that you’re the victim of threatening behaviour.

I can understand pro democrats disliking Trump, that is expected to a point,

But what I cannot fathom are the democrats who are happy Biden is their candidate. When biden is the best the democrats can come up with, you know things are bad.

The man comes across as pathetic, bumbling, has zero charisma or charm etc.
    Trump might be an asshole, but he seems like he is alive, and not some fogey who looks like he is out on day release from the retirement home.

When Trump and biden are the candidates, it shows how bad american politics is.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,227 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

Faugheen wrote: »
    Playing the victim again.

Seriously. If you want to be at the grown-ups table then debate properly instead clutching at straws and making out that you’re the victim of threatening behaviour.

You see, you won't get banned using that language and tone...different rules apply depending on your position, check out the other threads on this very topic.

It is impossible to get banned or get a warning on this thread...for some.

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod: @ExMachina1000, @Faugheen - either rein it in, or put each other on ignore. Final warning.

But what I cannot fathom are the democrats who are happy Biden is their candidate. When biden is the best the democrats can come up with, you know things are bad.

Trump might be an asshole, but he seems like he is alive, and not some fogey who looks like he is out on day release from the retirement home.

This is a common type of post that we see here. When it's impossible to tout the positives of trump (because there really aren't any) the only remaining option is to attempt to portray Biden as being just as bad.

What do you think of this Q&A session?

Skip to 7 mins for a question on the rioting.

Video not working heres the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ8XpKfIRkU&t=227s&ab_channel=NewsNOWfromFOX

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

The hypocrisy of the Trump zealots rears it's ugly head yet again, Thankfully there is plenty of evidence out there to easily disprove you.

Biden goes for a bike ride

Trump shuffles down a ramp

• Registered Users Posts: 82,254 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

LOL

Kama Harris supports the riots. Period
    She may have changed her tune after realizing how negatively it was impacting her popularity. But unfortunately for her the videos are there for everyone to check.

In your opinion that is clearly the case but you have failed to demonstrate this 'open support of riots' that you have tried to assert. I have yet to see any evidence she supported rioting. I have only ever seen her refer to protesting.

The hypocrisy of the Trump zealots rears it's ugly head yet again, Thankfully there is plenty of evidence out there to easily disprove you.

Biden goes for a bike ride

Trump shuffles down a ramp

There is a great video of Trump (I think it is at the rally in Tulsa back in July) explaining why he struggled with that ramp it is genuinely hilarious....and surreal that a sitting President would deem it necessary/appropriate to explain himself in a manner in which he did....

You see, you won't get banned using that language and tone...different rules apply depending on your position, check out the other threads on this very topic.

It is impossible to get banned or get a warning on this thread...for some.

Well this looks a bit silly now doesn't it?

Bloomberg to spend "at least 100 million dollars " in Florida to try and get Joe Biden over the line.

Bloomberg has already wasted hundreds of millions of dollars on his own failed campaign. Bloomberg ran because he had "concerns " about Bidens abilities and skills to run for president.

Yeah, but Bloomberg's own electability has little bearing for how effective a $100M cash injection will be into the Florida race.

• Advertisement

Overheal wrote: »
    Yeah, but Bloomberg's own electability has little bearing for how effective a $100M cash injection will be into the Florida race.

Bloomberg only ran in the first place because he didn't think Biden could beat trump.

Bloomberg only ran in the first place because he didn't think Biden could beat trump.

Okay? $100M is still $100M

The hypocrisy of the Trump zealots rears it's ugly head yet again, Thankfully there is plenty of evidence out there to easily disprove you.]

oh look, I mention Biden and Trump and lo and behold, the king of deflection arrives on target as usual to make it solely an anti trump post....
    every post by him is the exact same thing.

Try it yourself, make a comment about Biden, and see what happens

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

i pity the fool that thinks trump will win
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4wItUb_slPM

Found it...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,104 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

MadYaker wrote: »
    This is a common type of post that we see here. When it's impossible to tout the positives of trump (because there really aren't any) the only remaining option is to attempt to portray Biden as being just as bad.

"But...Biden" is the "but...Hilary" for Trump flunkies in 2020.

This thread is an absolute shame for the site, it has to be said. But indicative of the depths that people have sunk to when attempting discussion re: US politics.

Pages and pages of complete bollocks and not an ounce of real substance. It's mostly just shilling (and poor shilling) for a guy who wouldn't spare a drop of piss if you were on fire.

American politics has long since been a gibbering mess, but the sheer state of it today is something to behold.

Overheal wrote: »
    Okay? $100M is still $100M

He knows Biden cant win it on his own. Hes not capable.

Maybe Trump had a bad ankle that day or something? I honestly wouldn't read all that much into that. The guy is old and there's enough other things he can be legitimately called out on. If it was a regular occurance then whatever but honestly with all the stuff he's done his speed on his feet should be the least of anyones worries. Lets see his tax returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭westdublin

There is a great video of Trump (I think it is at the rally in Tulsa back in July) explaining why he struggled with that ramp it is genuinely hilarious....and surreal that a sitting President would deem it necessary/appropriate to explain himself in a manner in which he did....

The below explains why he found it hard

• Advertisement

MadYaker wrote: »

what are Bidens positives then ?

enlighten me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement