Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,618 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I wanted Trump to win in 2016, just to see what the fook it would be like..

I want Trump to lose in 2020, just to see what it will be like..

Anyone else like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,884 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

gmisk wrote: »
    Beto o rourke?
    He was never seriously in the running.

Pete Buttigieg did surprisingly well I think he is only 38, intelligent and a war vet but I am not sure middle America will vote for a gay president just yet even though he is a christian.

I just used Beto as a metaphor for the Dems not deciding on anyone under 40-50. Never heard of Pete Buittgieg so there you go. Honestly.

In times past if you were older no one cared, now it seems if you are younger and well educated no on in the Dems care either.

I often wonder about their strategy TBH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gerry Hatrick

Biden needs a massive lead in the polls to have any chance and he hasn't. Desperately bad pick from the Democrats which they will severally regret.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,409 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

walshb wrote: »

Anyone else like this?

Me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,823 ✭✭✭✭flazio

The world is much more right leaning then it wants to admit. It plays right into Trumps hands.
    Progession is dead. It's every tribe for themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭rtron

How come "Martial law will be declared before his term is over" isn't an option?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,295 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

He’s trying to remove thousands of pharmaceutical jobs.

Obama had the same idea, lets not forget that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,681 ✭✭✭buried

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    What will we buy it with?

You can trade services, if you are lucky enough to be able to do a skill or trade required within your own community. If you are not, better start learning one.

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 28,810 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

buried wrote:
    Sure why the f**k not? That's what I eat every day. Not doing me no harm. What am I going to miss? Starbucks tin can espresso's in the supermarket that cost 6 euros? Good.

But you may not be able to buy it!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,863 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Ivanka is the one to watch. imv
    In what way?
    You mean if the recordings of her giving out about Donald Trump etc come out?

• Advertisement

There's no certainties now, and the people have had enough, anything is possible now

No, its not, America is based on watching and consuming TV and all the corporate **** that goes with it, that's why the majority of their sports games have more advertising on the game than the actual game. You are in for a rough time if you think Joe is going to win.

I wouldn't be so sure about that, America potentially could be on the cusp of a civil war, if they go down, we all go down!

Very dramatic post there, its no where near that bad.

buried wrote:
    You can trade services, if you are lucky enough to be able to do a skill or trade required within your own community. If you are not, better start learning one.

But this is not our current reality, if there's a catastrophic crash, most skills could be rendered useless

• Registered Users Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Obama had the same idea, lets not forget that.

We are talking about Trump v Biden.
    This is excluding the tariffs he put on Irish products.

MFPM wrote: »
    Which 'left' was this now?

People like you.

But you may not be able to buy it!

I'll trade it. Just like I do it for some foodstuffs now. No problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,085 ✭✭✭MFPM

walshb wrote: »

Anyone else like this?

No, I hated Clinton but in a two horse race wanted her to win, hate Biden and want him to win....Trump has made the lives on many minorities intolerable, he's emboldened some of the most disgusting creatures on the far-right....Bring back the Guillotine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gerry Hatrick

Mr. Karate wrote: »
    First President in 40 years to not start a new war. This is why the Democrats have no strategy or platform. They were sure he would start one [despite him running on ending them] so they could use the "We'll bring our soldiers home" card, but he took that away from them. They blew their collective loads on the phony investigations and impeachments, The riots have turned people against them. They have nothing to run on.

If the Democrats thought they had a chance they would have condemned and ended the riots months ago.

They are trying to backtrack rapidly now but the damage is done. Backing violent thugs over the police is always a bad look to middle America which is voting America.

People like you.

Ah, I thought you were talking sh!te, that confirms it.

Very dramatic post there, its no where near that bad.

Tis indeed, we potentially could be viewing the beginning of a civil war, in the modern age, of a so called developed country

• Advertisement

But this is not our current reality, if there's a catastrophic crash, most skills could be rendered useless

The vast majority of trades are always going to be needed. You going to go to K-Circle or tescos to get somebody there to fix your roof?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,669 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

We'll see another for years of Trump continuing to Make America Great.

Yeah in fairness he did make America great, Covid has scuppered that but I'd put money on him to sort it out. He had the country flying. Biden will be a disaster.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

buried wrote:
    I'll trade it. Just like I do it for some foodstuffs now. No problem.

How will it be produced?

Let us see what happens. But in fairness the Dems fkd up here big time.

When you think of all the advisers and strategists they pay so many dollars to, you would wonder what the F is going on.

I really dunno, maybe they are depending on the VP elect. But who could name her without looking it up lol. That is a thing for me. But hey I don't live there so she may be more noted over there. Then again, who really cares about the VP anyway?

It is the Rep Trump, v the Dem Biden. End of story.

Mr. Karate wrote: »
    First President in 40 years to not start a new war. This is why the Democrats have no strategy or platform. They were sure he would start one [despite him running on ending them] so they could use the "We'll bring our soldiers home" card, but he took that away from them. They blew their collective loads on the phony investigations and impeachments, The riots have turned people against them. They have nothing to run on.

If the Democrats thought they had a chance they would have condemned and ended the riots months ago.

Tell that to the Yemenis being slaughtered by US financed Saudi artillery, tell that to the people of Gaza being bombed by the IDF with the full support of Trump.

buried wrote:
    The vast majority of trades are always going to be needed. You going to go to K-Circle or tescos to get somebody there to fix your roof?

How will these companies operate, if there's a catastrophic crash, baring in mind what occured in 08!

How will it be produced?

From the ground. That's how most of it is actually done. I produce most my seasonal veg from out my back yard that aint half the size of a tennis court. Anybody can do this. Anything else i need I can get it from my community. For trade or something else.

How will these companies operate, if there's a catastrophic crash, baring in mind what occured in 08!

I couldn't give a monkeys crack how the likes of them goons will operate. They can get the f**k out of here for all I care.

flazio wrote: »
    The world is much more right leaning then it wants to admit. It plays right into Trumps hands.
    Progession is dead. It's every tribe for themselves.

Interesting comment, and I think in the US you could be so right now.

• Advertisement

buried wrote:
    From the ground. That's how most of it is actually done. I produce most my seasonal veg from out my back yard that aint half the size of a tennis court. Anybody can do this. Anything else i need I can get it from my community. For trade or something else.

But how will the rest of the economy function, if there's a catastrophic crash of the American economy?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement