Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,913 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

km991148 wrote: »
    That's not how science works.

In the world of zealotry, science doesn't matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

I'm surprised the FBI hasn't at least ...

Given that Comey stupidly won the election for Trump by writing a letter about ongoing investigations in October 2016 (investigations which turned up nothing whatever), I would be surprised if anyone at the FBI breaks protocol before the election.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭hometruths

Overheal wrote: »
    DNI Ratcliffe says he's seen no evidence of Russian Interference in the 2016 election.

The Intelligence Community, ICIG, Even the GOP led senate, have all concluded otherwise, that not only did Russia seek to interfere online but probed our election cyber infrastructure and exerted influence on campaigns (with or without those campaigns collusion).

I'm not putting trust in him personally, no. Him going on Fox News and running his mouth isn't proof of anything substantial.

I guess we should suspect Ratcliffe Of Russian connections then? It’s hard to keep up or know who to believe.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

cnocbui wrote: »

Check out the standard of photoshopping in the photos proving it was Hunter Biden's laptop:

HB-poor-shopping.jpg

Look at the bottom right hand corner!

Is that not the style of the mirror he's looking in? I'm not familiar with photoshop but would a bad cut and paste look like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,110 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

sabat wrote: »
    Is that not the style of the mirror he's looking in? I'm not familiar with photoshop but would a bad cut and paste look like that?

Yeah it looks like beveled mirror

• Advertisement

So he's taking that photo of himself obviously..

For the love of God..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,517 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

More unsurprising news in relation to the Biden laptop story.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1318227914169540609

This particular October surprise will be used to showcase just what Trump was reduced to in an effort to be re-elected.
    Says it all when even Fox News didn't want to touch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

More unsurprising news in relation to the Biden laptop story.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1318227914169540609

This particular October surprise will be used to showcase just what Trump was reduced to in an effort to be re-elected.
    Says it all when even Fox News didn't want to touch it.

Today unsourced claims are back in fashion again?

The original story is dubious! It should be easy to falsify any part of the story. The article says the Biden's haven't challenged the veracity of *all* the emails but they haven't challenged the veracity of any. They very carefully worded their responses and I believe their answer changed at least once iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,674 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

So he's taking that photo of himself obviously..

For the love of God..

Do you happen to understand what's going on in the bottom right corner of this photo?

The mirror is pictured behind the person.

• Advertisement

Do you happen to understand what's going on in the bottom right corner of this photo?

It's clearly the side of the mirror in which he's taking a photo of himself..

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jKWCuumK3qNxQylbuqB8kgHaFj%26pid%3DApi&f=1

The mirror is pictured behind the person.

He's taking a selfie in the main mirror. The "extra" part is at a perfect right angle to the furniture in the room and is larger that the "main" part-it's obviously the edge of a beveled mirror. Move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,714 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

A mirror without a frame? What's that white triangle of nothing which is so uniform and sharp edged it looks like a photoshop delete? No transition, nothing. It's not impossible, but why would the paper remove the photo from the original story?

Joe going with the less is more approach.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1318170176660135936

Simple, effective, clear messaging which is appealing to way more people.
    This tweet has over half a million likes in little over 4 hours with Biden having 1M followers. Trump has 87M followers and his highest liked tweet in last 24hrs has 250K likes nearly a day later.

I'm still not calling it (just because, 'Murica), but all the metrics right now are pointing towards a clear Biden win.

What's that white triangle of nothing which is so uniform and sharp edged it looks like a photoshop delete?

The wall

He's taking a selfie in the main mirror. The "extra" part is at a perfect right angle to the furniture in the room and is larger that the "main" part-it's obviously the edge of a beveled mirror. Move on.

Moving on then: what is this photo evidence of?

The wall

I don't know..could be a sign of a sloppy photographic manipulation..The smear campaign being run by the US president might have struggled to get someone proficient at photoshop..

That image of him may be a hologram too..

The wall

4 Years in to Trumps Presidency and the only wall people are talking about is the wall in a selfie photo which was probably stolen from the Democrat candidate for Presidents sons laptop.

So much for the campaign chants from 4 years ago.

4 Years in to Trumps Presidency and the only wall people are talking about is the wall in a selfie photo which was probably stolen from the Democrat candidate for Presidents sons laptop.

So much for the campaign chants from 4 years ago.

I'm no Trump fan; I do think people here should hold back from defending the Biden camp for a few more days at least. If the laptop stuff is as we are being told you'll see progressively more salacious material being released with the truly shocking stuff on Thursday before or during the debate. HB is clearly a total scumbag so why rush to defend him?

I'm no Trump fan; I do think people here should hold back from defending the Biden camp for a few more days at least. If the laptop stuff is as we are being told you'll see progressively more salacious material being released with the truly shocking stuff on Thursday before or during the debate. HB is clearly a total scumbag so why rush to defend him?

What has he done, in your view, that indicates he is 'clearly a total scumbag'?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Why? What is it that makes him a "scumbag" in your eyes?

Whats your thoughts on Eric Trump?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,793 ✭✭✭fly_agaric

all the metrics right now are pointing towards a clear Biden win.

No doubt if Trump loses the brains-trust of Current affairs-IMHO (65 % expecting a Trump win) will be banging out the posts about how the ballot was rigged & the Orange Messiah was robbed .

What has he done, in your view, that indicates he is 'clearly a total scumbag'?

Banged his brother's widow.

Hunter Biden isn't one of the candidates for president, so why does it matter?

Did she or the brother object?

Trump jr also had an affair.

So why does this matter to the election?

Did she or the brother object?

Nope.

Former Vice President Biden confirmed the relationship to Page Six and said that he and his wife, Dr. Jill Biden, have given their blessing to the couple.

He told us in an exclusive statement, “We are all lucky that Hunter and Hallie found each other as they were putting their lives together again after such sadness. They have mine and Jill’s full and complete support and we are happy for them.”

Hunter, a lawyer who has three daughters — called Naomi, Finnegan and Maisy — with estranged wife Kathleen, also told Page Six, “Hallie and I are incredibly lucky to have found the love and support we have for each other in such a difficult time, and that’s been obvious to the people who love us most. We’ve been so lucky to have family and friends who have supported us every step of the way.”

https://pagesix.com/2017/03/01/widow-of-joe-bidens-deceased-son-having-affair-with-brother-in-law-hunter/

His first marriage ended in divorce in 2015, among allegations of infidelity on her end:
    In response to Kathleen’s original complaint, Hunter denied that his conduct precipitated the couple’s split and maintained that he has sufficiently supported the family during his separation from his wife. Further, Hunter’s attorney has requested that Kathleen furnish all documents, including letters, cards and emails “between you and any person that you had a romantic or sexual relationship with other than your husband during the marriage.”

https://www.snopes.com/news/2019/05/08/hunter-biden-divorce/

Did he actually go off with his brothers widow?..

Jesus..

Whatever about the crack and the Chinese teenagers..That's just f*cked..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,977 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Trump jr also had an affair.

So why does this matter to the election?

heck. Trump jr. has taken up with the ex-Mrs. Gavin Newsome. Somehow the Trumplodytes adore her anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Did he actually go off with his brothers widow?..

Jesus..

Whatever about the crack and the Chinese teenagers..That's just f*cked..

They just broke up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement