Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

And it was the morons voting for Jill Scott last years and others that led to that useless gob****e being elected.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,473 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Did I read that right, Wikipedia is a "lefty site" ::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,142 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

If only Joe Exotic was free to run again for office

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Biden 4/7
    Trump 11/8
    On Paddy Power now, not much in it. Trump still gaining ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Overheal wrote: »
    "A whistleblower"

/Project Veritas

lol
    Great argument, as ever, Overheal.

Mod

Both of you cop on and improve the standard of your posting; or dont post again. Thanks!

• Advertisement

Trump called it the laptop from Hell in his last rally...what happens when Biden has to withdraw from the race, does Trump win by default?

https://twitter.com/RealWayneRoot/status/1317991077266124800?s=20

Trump called it the laptop from Hell in his last rally...what happens when Biden has to withdraw from the race, does Trump win by default?

Honestly, you've basically just posted the deranged fantasies of some US talk show host, it's equally fantasy to assume Biden will drop out.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,473 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Haha Wayne Root, you really are getting desperate. A Conservative nutjob that has been peddling conspiracy theories and "fake news" for years. He has zero credibility. Try harder.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,553 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

lest we forget...
    Neutral me sees someone trying to do what he said and drain the swamp. Biden has a case to answer a long with a lot more, Hillary is still under investigation.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,849 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

The absolute state of that tweet (and that whole account).
    You should genuinely be embarrassed posting that Qanon level garbage

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

I was on Facebook last night and just seen friends who were buddy's since the 70s fall out over a Trump and Biden meme...

Imagine your friendships ruined over an election thousands of miles away.

For the life of me I cannot understand why people are emotional about Trump, one man is so powerful something he says triggered someone who Trump never had any intentions of triggering.

Are people deranged and lacking sense?

What's on Bidens laptop anyhow?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,142 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Verging on satire at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 33,022 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I dint think he'll withdraw based on an unconfirmed laptop, and beyond that, this is just preaching to the converted.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

nthclare wrote: »

Absolutely nothing, there are no laptops, Bidens done nothing wrong and that wasn't a crack pipe in Hunters mouth according to a lot of posters here.
    If you say any different your a fully fledged member of Qanon.

I dint think he'll withdraw based on an unconfirmed laptop, and beyond that, this is just preaching to the converted.

What to you mean unconfirmed, you think it's a hoax? Nothing to see here? Seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,275 ✭✭✭km991148

What to you mean unconfirmed, you think it's a hoax? Nothing to see here? Seriously.

Well there does seem, to be an absence of hard evidence* and a reluctance to put it to bed by having the emails verified.

Are you normally the sort of person to act on gossip?

*Edit - unless something changed over the weekend that I missed

• Registered Users Posts: 31,849 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

nthclare wrote: »
    I was on Facebook last night and just seen friends who were buddy's since the 70s fall out over a Trump and Biden meme...

Imagine your friendships ruined over an election thousands of miles away.

For the life of me I cannot understand why people are emotional about Trump, one man is so powerful something he says triggered someone who Trump never had any intentions of triggering.

Are people deranged and lacking sense?

It's a load of nonsense
    The article below gives a good overview.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/biden-laptop-real-fake-russian-intelligence-2020-10
    Bannon unsurprisingly involved in it.

It's a desperate attempt from a desperate opponent to discredit a candidates son.

If you want to look at a dodgy son maybe look at Eric Trump.
    The below is horrendous and actually happened.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2017/06/06/how-donald-trump-shifted-kids-cancer-charity-money-into-his-business/

Absolutely nothing, there are no laptops, Bidens done nothing wrong and that wasn't a crack pipe in Hunters mouth according to a lot of posters here.

Can you post what user started disputing the type of pipe he had in his mouth? I think most recognise that the guy had a drug addiction problem and think it's a tad nasty to use those images as an attack on any one. On top of that, you're aware NYP staff doubted the veracity of those emails? As reported by the far more reputable NYT.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Biden 4/7
    Trump 11/8

Its the same as two weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

So on top of all the rubbish articles and tweets you bring to this thread, you can't even give an accurate and honest review of the thread discussion, hoping to fill another poster full of misinformation.

Desperation.

• Advertisement

Why would I say any different?

I only asked a question.

Im not a member of Qanon lol

I'm lost now..

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

Calm it down with the hyperbole and raise the standard of your own posts please. Cite examples of what you are talking about here, or if they dont exist, then focus on what is actually being posted.

Thanks.

Of course there are laptops - we've seen the cookies, remember?

I am actually thinking that you are a member of Qanon. Not everyone who says different - just you, based on the logic and standard of yoru posts.

gmisk wrote: »
    It's a load of nonsense
    The article below gives a good overview.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/biden-laptop-real-fake-russian-intelligence-2020-10
    Bannon unsurprisingly involved in it.

It's a desperate attempt from a desperate opponent to discredit a candidates son.

If you want to look at a dodgy son maybe look at Eric Trump.
    The below is horrendous and actually happened.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2017/06/06/how-donald-trump-shifted-kids-cancer-charity-money-into-his-business/

There's corruption everywhere now.

Do these people in power think we're all thick and have short memories?

How they get away with it is beyond me.

Say some guy or woman in a factory was out on the rip on a Saturday night and they were on banger and the booze.

Came into their job as a quality control officer, checked a batch of important medical devices and with their heads being minced meat, they just haven't the ability to see properly and mess the whole thing up.
    And sends out the product, a few years or month down the line people die because of the misadventure.

After the monumental cock up, same qc engineer gets a promotion and there's no consequences..

I've seen it time and time again, neuroses of the general population...

Only a minute % of the population notice these things.
    I used to think that I was imagining things because others were oblivious to the manipulation and lies being fed to us.

My favourite story in early primary school was The Emperors New Clothes by Hans Christian Anderson...

And its quite evident in today's society, a lot of people won't speak up because they're told to trust our so called overlords...

It's hard on people who can see through the bullsh11T too, because we're definitely a minority.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Looks legit. 😂
    Did the fbi not have the laptop?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Breaking news: Laptop reveals Hunter Biden caught smoking crack with Bigfoot.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,016 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Breaking news: Laptop reveals Hunter Biden caught smoking crack with Bigfoot.

Breaking News: Bigfoot reveals Hunter Biden smoking crack with Laptop

• Registered Users Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

Biden 4/7
    Trump 11/8

In a two horse race, that is a huge gap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Does this mean Wayne's mates are watching Hunter "raping & torturing little Chinese children" in Rudi's gaf?

• Advertisement

In a two horse race, that is a huge gap.

I think he's left it too late, two weeks to go.

Something major - and substantiated - would have to happen at this stage, or Biden would have to **** up the debate for the odds to change much.

That ssid, this only really measures popular vote, so....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement