Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2020

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

hamburgham wrote: »
    Ahh no, I really like Shirley. Her criticism is superb, she’s precise, has amazing technical knowledge and gives helpful advice.

And she married someone called Corky! Could you???

I don't mind her critique, rather the way she sleazes over the younger make celebs. A male judge would not get away with the same comments about the younger girls and rightly so.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Ah that's grand so! I was worried it'd be another case of a pro being caught mouthing or saying something nasty

I didn't hear anything but when the apology came, I knew Digital Spy would have mentioned what it was for. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Happy4all wrote: »
    I don't mind her critique, rather the way she sleazes over the younger make celebs. A male judge would not get away with the same comments about the younger girls and rightly so.

That crossed my mind last night when she was giving feedback to one of the guys. I thought if Anton was to say something similar to Maisie, for example, he would be lambasted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Happy4all wrote: »

The four judges (Bruno included) sleaze over the male celebs. Remember Kelvin last year, it was embarrassing.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,100 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

That crossed my mind last night when she was giving feedback to one of the guys. I thought if Anton was to say something similar to Maisie, for example, he would be lambasted.

I said the same but also hate how Bruno sleazes over the men too
    I watched a few minutes of Little Mix search for a band and was a bit shocked at them oogling and sleazing the boys
    Had it been One Direction oogling young girl there would be uproar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Just catching up now!

Bill and Oti...my heart!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,906 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Rfrip wrote: »
    Just catching up now!

Bill and Oti...my heart!!
    Yeah, I sped through it all again, and Bill and Oti's dance definitely won the night for me!

Definitely a step above the charleston, which I think actually won the night?

WOW. That was unexpected.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I’m not surprised Max is in the dance off. His American Smooth wasn’t great and he doesn’t come across very Well in his VTs or when talking to Claudia.

Dianes hair is ghastly !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I was surprised at Maisie in the bottom

Not surprised Max is going though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭hamburgham

Autosport wrote: »
    I was surprised at Maisie in the bottom

I liked her dance but nothing likeable about her.

Wow, wonder why Shirley would have saved Max, did think Maisie was much stronger.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Shirley really doesn't like Maisie

I thought Anton would save Max. Surprised that Shirley said that she would have!

I really didn’t like Maisies dance this week to be honest .
    But what would I know really !!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,906 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I liked it well enough last night, but tonight it just looked very odd. And the faces she was pulling were bizarre, not sure if they were on purpose or not (I hope so!) but it all just looked a bit demented!

I was very surprised to see her in the dance off, and of herself and Max I'd say she definitely deserved to go through.

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I really didn’t like Maisies dance this week to be honest .
    But what would I know really !!

Same here.

I think Shirley isn't overly fond of Maisie somehow... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,447 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Well what a surprise. Shirley slavers over Max and then says she would have saved him in the dance off. Well tickle me pink...

I was hoping JJ would go. The military schtick is nauseating at this stage.

Another week of Bill. Yay!
    HRVY is also growing on me too.

Heroditas wrote: »
    Well what a surprise. Shirley slavers over Max and then says she would have saved him in the dance off. Well tickle me pink...

I was hoping JJ would go. The military schtick is nauseating at this stage.

Another week of Bill. Yay!
    HRVY is also growing on me too.

I actually like JJ. He did much better in the Jive than I expected.
    Love Bill
    Love Ranvir
    Love Clara
    Like Jamie and the rest.
    For me the final would be: Bill, Ranvir, Clara and possibly Jamie. Bill to win!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

I actually like JJ. He did much better in the Jive than I expected.
    Love Bill
    Love Ranvir
    Love Clara
    Like Jamie and the rest.
    For me the final would be: Bill, Ranvir, Clara and possibly Jamie. Bill to win!

Would be happy with that final. Interesting that you left Hrvy out

• Advertisement

I read somewhere that Motsi said in an interview, that she would have saved Max.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,217 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Really nice to see Erin back on It Takes Two tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 40 clairevoyant

i just don't like Maisie - she's a good dancer but its just her I don't like. I love caroline but let's face it she's limited to what she can do so I wish the judges would stop saying to her "go outside the comfort zone"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Anyone know what date the final is on?

kitten_k wrote: »
    Anyone know what date the final is on?

I think December 19th.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,217 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Wasn't madly impressed with the opening number.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,845 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Claudia looks like she's wearing a onesie , it's awful .

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Claudia looks like she's wearing a onesie , it's awful .

I thought That was just me, wouldn’t be a fan of it

I love Bill , he is wonderful with Oti

• Advertisement

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I love Bill , he is wonderful with Oti

Beautiful dance :)

Advertisement