Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2020

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

I hadn't realised there was a chance he would return this season. I'm not missing him but ready for Motsi to return. Anton was fine as a stand-in, though he's not qualified to judge the samba.

Genealogy Forum Mod

pinkypinky wrote: »
    I hadn't realised there was a chance he would return this season. I'm not missing him but ready for Motsi to return. Anton was fine as a stand-in, though he's not qualified to judge the samba.

He was to come back once Dancing With The Stars was over. Other years himself and Len used fly over and back while they overlapped and did both.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,456 ✭✭✭Heroditas

To be fair, neither is Craig!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

I've never seen Craig dance it. I'm just going on how many times Anton has exited the competition dancing one.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 9,456 ✭✭✭Heroditas

I've never seen Craig dance it. I'm just going on how many times Anton has exited the competition dancing one.

He may have exited it a few times dancing it but he knows his stuff.
    Craig and Bruno haven't got a clue half the time.
    However, as has been said in the press recently, it's not a pure dance competition

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,128 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Tess looks like the purple Quality Street !

• Registered Users Posts: 21,873 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Clara not doing well dancing this at all imo .

Oh that was woeful . She made a huge mistake too

Jamie was great ! Karen always makes it about her but I liked it

I wish Motsi would shut up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,257 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Only got to see Jamie and it wasn’t a bad dance.

What is Tess wearing :eek:

What did I just witness :D Craig gives a 10

WOW. Just WOW

Wow !! 30 !! Well done Hrvy and Janette

Giovanni , swooon

Such a pity with Bill’s dance, going so well

• Registered Users Posts: 9,702 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Well if Jamie doesn't win this year, he can always fall back on a new career as a Judge Rinder look-alike

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Navy blue

I thought the standard was very high last night, very enjoyable show. Poor Clara was very poor though, she was totally flat footed from the moment she came out. I felt the very flat shoes didn’t help matters! It will be a miracle if she avoids the DO. Hard to see who will join her though, Amy and JJ maybe? They were quite over scored. I think JJ’s frame is very poor.

I feel a bit ‘meh’ about HRVY’s dance. It was good, but it was obviously choreographed to play very much to his strengths. I never overly enjoy those contemporary couples choice dances and all the gushy crap that comes before them. I thought Maisie was more deserving of a 30 than him. Thought her dance was fantastic. Really hope she avoids the DO tonight.

Should be Clara and JJ in danceoff, but I fear otherwise.

Should be Clara and JJ in danceoff, but I fear otherwise.

Definitely should be Clara and no matter who she is up against she should go

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

The 10s are being given out too easily this year, I think.

Now, having said that, I haven't watched last nights programme yet. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I much preferred Jamie’s dance last week than Harvey’s this week....

Bill and oti still amazing. Really hope they get to the final. Wonder who is topping the votes every week

Edit: it tells you on twitter actually!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

How does Motsi come up with her 'advice'? Rubbish.

How does Motsi come up with her 'advice'? Rubbish.

Can’t take to her at all. Jamie in the danceoff is a surprise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

Anton standing in only emphasises how crap the shouty Motsie is.

She does my head in.

The 'advice' she gave to Jamie was just a few cliches thrown together, and shouted at top volume as usual, nothing specific for him to pick up on whatsoever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

I thought Clara edged the dance off, but shirley was always going to go for the man.

Right decision in my opinion . Jamie had such passion

There's a scene in Friends, with Leonard Hayes, (Jeff Goldblum) giving Joey acting advice...

"Also, what you did was horizontal. Don't be afraid to explore the vertical. And don't learn the words. Let the words learn you.”

That's what Motsi reminded me of, tonight.

• Advertisement

Motsi is too shouty for my liking, Anton would be a welcome change :)

I don’t really like Jamie

Advertisement