Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2020

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

Caroline underwhelms. Pity, cause she has a great partner.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,228 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Johannes is divine. Love watching him dance ��

Have Johannes and Oti ever danced together? or would they cancel each other's fabulousness out. I love both of them

Odeta wrote: »
    "an excuse me dance" :)

I’m old enough to remember them!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,105 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I concentrate on Johannes , he is divine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

Clara very good. Enjoyed that

• Advertisement

Max and Caroline for the danceoff.

Enjoying Anton as a judge, they should keep him even when Motsi comes back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Enjoying Anton as a judge, they should keep him even when Motsi comes back

They should keep Anton get rid of Motsi. She is so shouty, I usually fast forward her critique.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    They should keep Anton get rid of Motsi. She is so shouty, I usually fast forward her critique.

Yeah, I’m not sure she offers any useful critique either

Karen and Jamie look like twins in their matching outfits and hair, very strange.

• Advertisement

Karen and Jamie look like twins in their matching outfits and hair, very strange.

That was the idea. They were to mirror each other.

That was the idea. They were to mirror each other.

Hahahaha I kinda zoned out when I heard it was a Samba, just watched part of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,927 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

The judges must have been at the sweet sherry in the green room - how many 10's??? And very few of them deserved.

Caroline and JJ for the dance off tomorrow.

The charleston didn't really light my fire really, don't know why. Thought maisie was great even if not technically brilliant.

Think Janette and HRVY were the dance of the night for me (mostly due to Janette if I'm honest!)

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    The judges must have been at the sweet sherry in the green room - how many 10's??? And very few of them deserved.

Caroline and JJ for the dance off tomorrow.

The charleston didn't really light my fire really, don't know why. Thought maisie was great even if not technically brilliant.

Think Janette and HRVY were the dance of the night for me (mostly due to Janette if I'm honest!)

I think that the public will get behind JJ despite Harry’s intervention! He wasn’t as bad as I thought he’d be. I think Caroline and Max, with Max to go.

I liked the Charleston but loved Bills dance. He just makes me smile 😊

I think that the public will get behind JJ despite Harry’s intervention! He wasn’t as bad as I thought he’d be. I think Caroline and Max, with Max to go.

I liked the Charleston but loved Bills dance. He just makes me smile 😊

I just want to take a shears to that abomination of a mullet :eek::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Yea Bill’s hair is annoying but his dancing is just so good, he was unbelievable tonight :)

No stand out dance for me tonight, Caroline or Max to go

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Yeah, I’m not sure she offers any useful critique either

Same here, and oftentimes, I think what she says and the scores she awards are at odds.

They should definitely keep Anton as a judge.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I love Bill and Oti.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭hamburgham

Odeta wrote: »
    Rebel Yell remains one of my favourite pro dances ... think Flavia & Vincent had a mini mistake but otherwise, it was perfect

Matthew Cutler seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. Anyone know anything?

Those pros had such charisma

Why not forever? Cannot stand her. How could they replace Darcy with that screaming cliche laden dross that she comes out with.
    Remember the fuss when Len was supposed to be Kevin’s godfather and how this would influence his scoring and now not a word that one judge is a competitor’s sister.

• Advertisement

Happy4all wrote: »
    Really thought Anton would have been the ideal replacement for Len. He will bring a bit of fun.

Get Brunno back as well and ditch the head judge wan

Ahh no, I really like Shirley. Her criticism is superb, she’s precise, has amazing technical knowledge and gives helpful advice.

And she married someone called Corky! Could you???

hamburgham wrote: »
    Ahh no, I really like Shirley. Her criticism is superb, she’s precise, gives helpful advice.

She was on the happy pills tonight, throwing out 10s like there was no tomorrow!

Usually I'd agree with you though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Great to see Anton as a judge but he was like Bruno on steroids. He'd have been handing out 10s like confetti if he thought he could get away with it.
    Loved Bill's dance. He's so light on his feet.

She was on the happy pills tonight, throwing out 10s like they're was no tomorrow!

Usually I'd agree with you though.

She was, wasn't she! Tens being thrown about. :D

I fast forwarded when Motsi appeared at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,390 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I'm catching up today. Dora anyone know what was said about Max that had to be apologised for?

I'm catching up today. Dora anyone know what was said about Max that had to be apologised for?

According to Digital Spy:

'Strictly Come Dancing was forced to apologise tonight (November 14) after Max George swore live on air.

The former Wanted singer dropped the F-bomb following his performance of the American Smooth with his partner, Dianne Buswell and the microphones picked it up.

Clearly relieved it was all over and rather happy with his performance, Max was heard saying "f**king get in" to Dianne as the pair held their final pose on the dancefloor.'

I thought that I heard him use the F word. My OH didn’t hear anything untoward.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,390 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Ah that's grand so! I was worried it'd be another case of a pro being caught mouthing or saying something nasty

I missed it the first time, watched back and it was a joyful "****ing GET IN" as they leant over to finish.

Bless him!

• Advertisement

I missed it the first time, watched back and it was a joyful "****ing GET IN" as they leant over to finish.

Bless him!

I thought so too!

Only 4 couples in the final rather than the planned 5. I think that they were allowing for dropouts!

Advertisement