Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

That Couple’s Choice from Max and Diane was weird. Didn’t like it at all.

Bill and Ranvir are the dark horses, Darlings. Jason and Nicola for the danceoff.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I thought tonight was all a bit strange to be honest

Johannes. What can I say? A joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Another great dance from Bill and Oti. He really does give it his all in each dance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I’ve decided I just want Oti and johannes paired up and watch them dance for the evening

• Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Rfrip

iamwhoiam wrote: »

Very!! The gnome and Simpson’s dance were ridiculous

Bill and oti saved it!

Rfrip wrote: »
    I’ve decided I just want Oti and johannes paired up and watch them dance for the evening

Or Oti and Danny Mac Samba on a loop

Or Oti and Danny Mac Samba on a loop

Let it go! Deep breath, Darling.

Let it go! Deep breath, Darling.

😂

I know !! Time to get over it . Kelvin winning over Karim made up for it slightly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I missed Bill’s score, he certainly is a dark horse in this. Wasn’t a fan of Max’s and Hrvy dances

• Registered Users Posts: 9,442 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Johannes and his Grace Jones impression at the start :D
    2 absolute dogturds served up by Jason and Max. Holy God they were awful.
    Bill was bloody good. Very original but good.
    Some bizarre marking. Jamie and Nicola were very over-marked in my opinion.
    Leaderboard is all over the place

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Navy blue

I have to agree with this. Didn’t particularly enjoy last nights show. Thought the music choices and outfits were strange and didn’t work. I hate the song Maisie danced to so it ruined the dance for me. Janette and HRVY’s dance reminded me of the one she did with Aston a few years ago (similar costumes too!) a lot of style and not a lot of substance. Think Aston was eliminated that week IIRC. She should know at this stage that Shirley in particular is a stickler for recognisable dance content.

Thought Caroline’s also had very little content and very sluggish pace. Think Johannes needs to push her a bit more. Thought Jaimie was hopeless, very little Charleston content and poor timing and synchronisation.

I liked Clara and Aliaz’s tango, I thought the disco element worked well. Best of the night were Bill and Ranvir, I thought her dance was brilliant. I’d say Giovanni is a slave driver, he really gets the best out of his partners! Jason and Jaimie in the dance off I think with Jason to go.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I still have to catch up, have only watched some.

There's something really likeable about Caroline. She is very genuine. As has been said upthread though, I could almost do that dance. And I'm no dancer.

I wonder did Maisie lose marks for her 'finally' comment on getting marked 9 last week by Shirley ;).
    I'm not sure if she is still in Eastenders. I think it helps, being in a popular soap. That's not taking from her, (or indeed the lovely Emma Barton last year) I think she is very talented.

Neil Jones always catches my eye in the group dances . He always looks bent over , less elegant than the others

Bill and Ranvir are the dark horses, Darlings. Jason and Nicola for the danceoff.

I called it correct. It’ll be close. I fear Jason to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Jason was bad last night and I feel he will probably go tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

Both poor in that dance off. jason worst of the 2 though

The right choice I think . Sad to see them go and missing the hugs and interaction between them all

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Sorry to see Jason go. He seems like a lovely guy.

• Advertisement

Sorry to see Jason go. He seems like a lovely guy.

Yes, a nice guy. But just a bit more wooden than Nicola.

Neil Jones always catches my eye in the group dances . He always looks bent over , less elegant than the others

Funny thing is that he's by far the best male pro!

Bit of a pukeathon tonight with their Remembrance Sunday stuff but at least that's it for another year.

Heroditas wrote: »
    Funny thing is that he's by far the best male pro!

Bit of a pukeathon tonight with their Remembrance Sunday stuff but at least that's it for another year.

Gosh , I dont think he is at all . I find his frame very slumped

• Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Not suprised at the result but wish we could have seen more of Jason. His smile was infectious and he was so positive.

I think Neil Jones is up with the top of the pros. Love any duet he is in.

Gosh , I dont think he is at all . I find his frame very slumped

I wouldn't judge any of the pros' dancing ability based on the dross that has been served up as alleged pro dances so far this season.
    Jason Gilkison has managed to destroy that part of the show.

Is there anything to be said for another Rebel Yell?

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Odeta

I wouldn't judge any of the pros' dancing ability based on the dross that has been served up as alleged pro dances so far this season.

Rebel Yell remains one of my favourite pro dances ... think Flavia & Vincent had a mini mistake but otherwise, it was perfect

Odeta wrote: »
    Rebel Yell remains one of my favourite pro dances ... think Flavia & Vincent had a mini mistake but otherwise, it was perfect

Mine too . An amazing dance . I used to love the non themed just simply dancing in those days .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n59-r5haCg

I find the scenery way too busy in the pro dances too . Just stand on and floor and dance , less is more in my opinion .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Mine too . An amazing dance . I used to love the non themed just simply dancing in those days .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n59-r5haCg

Good routine but those outfits, awful.

• Advertisement

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Good routine but those outfits, awful.

Aw I think they are fab !

Advertisement