Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shadowgate

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

i can read perfectly well thanks. and i presume you know what that legislation was and that it would be beneficial to the credit card companies? but of course the existence of that legislation was public knowledge. all legislation going through congress is public knowledge. so what private information did Pelosi have?

60 minutes Steve Kroft report was about senators using inside information to trade stocks. The information was not public. Pelosi got very upset when confronted.

Nine minutes 10 seconds. You can see here the lies.

Under the law.
    The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is the government agency responsible for monitoring these kinds of transactions. It has adopted rules regarding insider trading that define it as any securities transaction made when a person ( Pelosi) involved in the trade has nonpublic, material information, and uses this information to violate his or her duty to maintain the confidentiality of such knowledge by using it for financial gain.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,179 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

60 minutes Steve Kroft report was about senators using inside information to trade stocks. The information was not public. Pelosi got very upset when confronted.

Nine minutes 10 seconds. You can see here the lies.

Under the law.

pelosi isnt a senator.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,792 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Interesting to see how quickly an ignorant internet suspicion cements itself

"I suspect something, therefore it has to be true"

pelosi isnt a senator.

The 60 minutes report isn't just about Pelosi. Fascinating to watch debunkers downplay corruption here and position she did nothing wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,516 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

pelosi isnt a senator.

lol. Just read back through the last couple of pages. Comedy gold again from CS. Just can't get anything right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Interesting to see how quickly an ignorant internet suspicion cements itself

"I suspect something, therefore it has to be true"

And weirdly a reflexive response to deflect away from how the bull**** artist he's defending is an obvious grifter.

The Nal wrote: »
    lol. Just read back through the last couple of pages. Comedy gold again from CS. Just can't get anything right.

60 minutes/ CBS show is comedy gold fair enough :)

The 60 minutes report isn't just about Pelosi. Fascinating to watch debunkers downplay corruption here and position she did nothing wrong.

it is pelosi we are discussing. or rather it is pelosi you want to discuss to distract from one of your fellow travelers being arrested.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,819 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

It should be noted the 60 mins segment is from 2011. Congress passed the STOCK act 5 months later:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STOCK_Act#:~:text=291%2C%20enacted%20April%204%2C%202012,Congress%20and%20other%20government%20employees.

it is pelosi we are discussing. or rather it is pelosi you want to discuss to distract from one of your fellow travelers being arrested.

I don't support Trump or his cronies. Don't support democrats and their cronies either. Not sure where you got information i supported Trump?

• Advertisement

I don't support Trump or his cronies. Don't support democrats and their cronies either. Not sure where you got information i supported Trump?

odd then that you jumped in with the pelosi stuff when bannon was mentioned. probably just a coincidence. though there is rule #39.

odd then that you jumped in with the pelosi stuff when bannon was mentioned. probably just a coincidence. though there is rule #39.

I don’t support any politician . I view political events and matters as they are without preference. Some posters only see Republicans as the bad people. The reality is the democrats if they got authority will not change course and straighten out the troubles, disputes and differences there is!
    Obama was the first black president and he came in with the promise of hope and change. Did the black peoples lives change with him in power? Did crime rates decline? Did housing improve? Did he alter Bush foreign policy decisions?
    I have yet to see a president correct the problems there.

Biden is hardly the man to bring about change?. Democrats still sticking to the old guard and not changing the way things are done in Washington.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,792 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I don’t support any politician . I view political events and matters as they are without preference. Some posters only see Republicans as the bad people. The reality is the democrats if they got authority will not change course and straighten out the troubles, disputes and differences there is!
    Obama was the first black president and he came in with the promise of hope and change. Did the black peoples lives change with him in power? Did crime rates decline? Did housing improve? Did he alter Bush foreign policy decisions?
    I have yet to see a president correct the problems there.

Biden is hardly the man to bring about change?. Democrats still sticking to the old guard and not changing the way things are done in Washington.

jesus christ.

Anyway, is there a conspiracy here?

I view political events and matters as they are without preference.
    No. You view political events through the lens of a child's level of understanding and use that to create conspiracy theories so you can play act being informed.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    jesus christ.

Anyway, is there a conspiracy here?

Blackout of information and suppression is not a conspiracy. Youtube pulled her video and gave no written explantation to why. Why said in her video can be considered hate speech?
    I followed 20 minutes of it, and some stuff Snowden reflected on before happens in the background was mentioned here . Her angle is some shady private network/intelligence companies got retained to take down the Trump presidency? I didn’t get far enough in to see the evidence but the first 20 minutes had interesting observations.

Q is someone claiming to be insider and they claim Trump was taking on paedophiles and plan is to get rid of the deep state. Trump wished good wishes to Maxwell in Jail, so fighting them how? Getting rid of the deep state while surrunding himself with them and providing them jobs in the White House make no sense here either?

Millie allegation's powerful political enemies would go after Trump, i don't find nuts. Since the level of hate is strong against Trump most people don't care?

Blackout of information and suppression is not a conspiracy. Youtube pulled her video and gave no written explantation to why. Why said in her video can be considered hate speech?
    I followed 20 minutes of it, and some stuff Snowden reflected on before happens in the background was mentioned here . Her angle is some shady private network/intelligence companies got retained to take down the Trump presidency? I didn’t get far enough in to see the evidence but the first 20 minutes had interesting observations.

Q is someone claiming to be insider and they claim Trump was taking on paedophiles and plan is to get rid of the deep state. Trump wished good wishes to Maxwell in Jail, so fighting them how? Getting rid of the deep state while surrunding himself with them and providing them jobs in the White House make no sense here either?

Millie allegation's powerful political enemies would go after Trump, i don't find nuts. Since the level of hate is strong against Trump most people don't care?

You've been arguing about it for a week here, would you not watch the rest of it?

It was taken down because of its dangerous and misleading content and it is their policy to do so now. As it is policy to remove nonsense conspiracy videos about Bill Gates, 5G causing coronavirus, dangerous medical advice and the like.

The reason they're doing it is because people such as yourself are so easily manipulated by a short snappy video that they may act on these things. Its the right thing to do.

You've been arguing about it for a week here, would you not watch the rest of it?

I more interested in the knowing the details of the arrest than the video. Why did the court in Ohio have a secret jury case after the mom stated she dropped charges months before? This was a pinched mobile phone seems like an overtop action here by the Ohio court?

Did the mother really drop the charges? There, some unknowns around this case. If the mother lying it all makes sense then it was a publicity stunt! If shes telling the truth and she dropped charges someone had in for Millie Weaver and wanted her arrested.

It was taken down because of its dangerous and misleading content and it is their policy to do so now. As it is policy to remove nonsense conspiracy videos about Bill Gates, 5G causing coronavirus, dangerous medical advice and the like.

The reason they're doing it is because people such as yourself are so easily manipulated by a short snappy video that they may act on these things. Its the right thing to do.

Her video can't be proven to be misleading in less 24 hours, that's an impossibility. Youtube made a judgement call here.

5G causing coronavirus, dangerous medical advice are acceptable reasons to pull content.
    Pulling videos because someone on the republican side says Trump opponents are actively taking down his presidency is not the same thing.

Her video can't be proven to be misleading in less 24 hours, that's an impossibility. Youtube made a judgement call here.
    She works for Info Wars.
    The video presents Qanon bull****.

What more is needed?

• Advertisement

Russian hack was bull**** and lawmakers, democrats and deep state actors convinced lot of lackeys and puppets in the media and their followers it was true.

William Binney one of the architects of the NSA spying program describes(video) why it was not the Russians who hacked the DNC.

Qanon whatever that is probably a disinformation campaign to make people who question Russiagate look foolish.

R
    Qanon whatever that is probably a disinformation campaign to make people who question Russiagate look foolish.
    Or it's a bunch of people who believe obvious nonsense they read on the internet.

But since we know that's impossible and we don't want to invite uncomfortable comparisons, it's better to make up a conspiracy about the conspiracy theory.

So then since the documentary and now cheerful spring are promoting the exact same stuff as Qanon, just without the name, I suppose they are disinfo agents too?

Her video can't be proven to be misleading in less 24 hours

Yes it can. It can be proven as misleading on first watch.

Whats interesting is that you're defending a documentary that you havent even seen! lol. Incredible scenes.

You are the target market for grifters.

Yes it can. It can be proven as misleading on first watch.

Whats interesting is that you're defending a documentary that you havent even seen! lol. Incredible scenes.

You are the target market for grifters.

How would you know? You don't watch stuff that's conspiracy? How do you know its misleading?

You belief every conspiracy rubbish, so we know you'll be unconvinced even if a UFO landed in your back garden. You probably say it was a bird like Mick West:eek:

How would you know?

Because it's from someone who worked for Info Wars. So either they are profoundly dishonest or they are profoundly dumb.

And because it's based off Qanon bull****, which is an obvious fantasy.

It's very easy to tell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

King Mob wrote: »
    Because it's from someone who worked for Info Wars. So either they are profoundly dishonest or they are profoundly dumb.

And because it's based off Qanon bull****, which is an obvious fantasy.

It's very easy to tell.

How long before Qanon start to be blamed for violence

enno99 wrote: »

Qanon started in Nov 2017. The DNC hack was 2016. Qanon stuff worked because debunkers can't tell the difference now, as you see above.

Well it will when some idiot does something stupid, like how it happened with the pizza gate stuff.

Not sure what your post has to do with my point though.

Qanon is obvious nonsense, so anyone spouting it, especially for profit, can be dismissed out of hand.
    Qanon started in Nov 2017. The DNC hack was 2016. Qanon stuff worked because debunkers can't tell the difference now, as you see above.
    And the documentary you are defending promotes the same crap as Qanon. It's not different.

The point remains also that this bull**** artist worked for Info Wars, which is another reason to dismiss her out of hand.

Again, you guys are doing our job for us by defending this obvious bull****.
    Please keep going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

King Mob wrote: »
    Well it will when some idiot does something stupid, like how it happened with the pizza gate stuff.

Not sure what your post has to do with my point though.

Qanon is obvious nonsense, so anyone spouting it, especially for profit, can be dismissed out of hand.

And the documentary you are defending promotes the same crap as Qanon. It's not different.

The point remains also that this bull**** artist worked for Info Wars, which is another reason to dismiss her out of hand.

Again, you guys are doing our job for us by defending this obvious bull****.
    Please keep going.

What is wrong with getting paid for your work ?

What crap ?

• Advertisement

What is wrong with getting paid for your work ?
    I'm not sure what you're asking.
    What's wrong with spreading false conspiracy theories for profit?

That should be very obvious.

She has a profit motive for falsifying and sensationalising things in her documentary. Therefore by the logic you guys use all the time, she's doing that.
    Follow the money, right?

Advertisement