Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shadowgate

Options

Comments

You're just the resident sceptic, are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Watch the documentary..
    It's ok..It's free on the internet..
    A lot of it seems plausible..

It's interesting..same sort of craic Snowden was at..
    But it's promoting Qanon bull**** and it's made by Info Wars.
    It's not plausible or accurate.

Then we could maybe have an informed discussion on it..

Well maybe we can keep discussing the point that's already on the table. You ignore this point from my last post:
    So since we agree that this possibility is completely nonsensical, why do you think it's a valid explanation?

You keep saying that you want a discussion, but then keep running away from points.
    It's very odd.

King Mob wrote: »
    Well maybe we can keep discussing the point that's already on the table. You ignore this point from my last post:

You keep saying that you want a discussion, but then keep running away from points.
    It's very odd.

What do you want me to say about it?..I don't know like..she did get arrested.. maybe it was a publicity stunt.. maybe it wasn't.. I'll give you that..

What do you want me to say about it?
    I'd like you to answer the question directly. Not sure why that's difficult.

You claimed that it was possible that this was a case of the government arresting people to cover up their documentary.
    I pointed out why that doesn't make sense as arresting someone at the time they did would just draw unnecessary attention to the documentary rather than bury it.
    And you've agreed that this doesn't make sense and you can't provide any reason for them to do this.

So my question is: why did you claim that it was possible when it didn't make any sense to you?
    Do you think it's still possible even though it doesn't make any sense?
    ..I don't know like..she did get arrested.. maybe it was a publicity stunt.. maybe it wasn't.. I'll give you that..
    No one's claiming it's a publicity stunt...:confused:

King Mob wrote: »
    You claimed that it was possible that this was a case of the government arresting people to cover up their documentary.
    I pointed out why that doesn't make sense as arresting someone at the time they did would just draw unnecessary attention to the documentary rather than bury it.

No one's claiming it's a publicity stunt...:confused:

I didn't claim the government was arresting people to cover up the documentary..I said the timing of her arrest was odd..

I can see how you feel I implied that, but I didn't say it..

Are you not implying it's a publicity stunt..

Like, it appears she did get arrested on a sealed indictment..

"A sealed indictment bypasses a preliminary hearing and the charge is brought directly to a grand jury. The prosecution might use a sealed indictment in drug manufacturing and distribution cases. A sealed indictment is not accessible to the public and the names of any witnesses are kept secret until right before trial. This is utilized to protect the identities of confidential informants that will be witnesses at trial."

• Advertisement

I didn't claim the government was arresting people to cover up the documentary..I said the timing of her arrest was odd..

I can see how you feel I implied that, but I didn't say it..
    Ok, so then since we agree that it's not the government trying to cover up their documentary, what do you mean by "odd"?

To me, if you're not stating that it's a government conspiracy, then "odd" is vague to the point of meaninglessness.
    Are you not implying it's a publicity stunt..

"
    Nope. Never did. Never intended that. Not what I'm claiming or believe.

I think that this is a bull**** merchant who's taking the opportunity to milk her legal troubles to market her bull**** documentary to gullible people.
    I don't believe she has faked any of her arrest, she's just taking advantage of the opportunity.
    And people are falling for it, it seems.

So why do you think she is claiming that it's a government conspiracy to cover up her documentary?
    Do you think she's being honest there?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

You're just the resident sceptic, are you?
    A sceptic keeps an open mind and gathers as much information as they can on a subject before making an informed decision (ie they watch the video).

King Mob is not a sceptic despite what they claim. They are a serial denier, nothing more.

Don't waste your time CQD: it's like talking to a brick wall.

So what, she held off on releasing the documentary until a day or two before she knew she would be arrested?..

So she could be internet famous?..

A sceptic keeps an open mind and gathers as much information as they can on a subject before making an informed decision (ie they watch the video).

King Mob is not a sceptic despite what they claim. They are a serial denier, nothing more.

Haha.. yeah, figured as much..

Again, weird personal attacks...:confused:

And no, there's no point in keeping an open mind on a Qanon documentary from Info Wars.
    We're all past that now.
    We all know that is just bull**** being sold to the gullible by con artists. No point in pretending otherwise.

• Advertisement

So what, she held off on releasing the documentary until a day or two before she knew she would be arrested?..

So she could be internet famous?..
    That's not what I said either. :confused:

You've ignored some of my questions.
    Again, if you are interested in discussion, why are you doing that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

A denier of what? Why would anyone waste time on someone from infowars? As Kingmob said she is invoking qanon which isnrd flag number 1. Number 2 is deep state, something that was made up at tHe start of the Trump presidency to take the fall for his dishonesty and bluster.

I haven't seen her claim it's a government conspiracy to cover up anything..I haven't seen her claim anything..but it appears she was arrested..

I haven't seen her claim it's a government conspiracy to cover up anything..I haven't seen her claim anything..but it appears she was arrested..
    Lol.

Ok. So she and her twitter followers aren't claiming that her arrest was connected to there documentary?
    :confused:

Are we going to be saying she didn't even make a documentary next?

*their

Would you believe I haven't looked at her Twitter..

*their

Would you believe I haven't looked at her Twitter..

Yes I do given that you didn't read the op of the thread either.

Anyway.

Since we agree that it's not the government trying to cover up their documentary, what do you mean by "odd"?

Why do you think she (and other people) are claiming that it's a government conspiracy to cover up her documentary?
    Do you think they're being honest there?

Can't be arsed..

Two legs good..

Can't be arsed..

Two legs good..
    Lol.

You claimed you wanted a discussion, but again you are running away from points that are challenging to your views.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Watch the documentary..
    It's ok..It's free on the internet..
    A lot of it seems plausible..
    It's interesting..same sort of craic Snowden was at..

Then we could maybe have an informed discussion on it..

Watched 20 minutes of it. The production levels are high for a free released documentry. Most of the allegations make sense to me. I always suspected this myself, but this woman seems to have excellent sources backing her up?

Some of the allegations here would be upsetting to the deep state, because you're exposing how it all works. The two whistleblowers seem legit?

Unfortunately, she is a Trump supporter who exposing the real Russiagate nonsense. She's going to be attacked for exposing the deep state involvement in that hoax. Trump haters still believe happened, but anyone who done the research knows Seth Rich gave the DNC files to Wikileaks.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,792 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I said I sent them nothing..

Ah sorry, I misread

• Advertisement

Watched 20 minutes of it. The production levels are high for a free released documentry. Most of the allegations make sense to me. I always suspected this myself, but this woman seems to have excellent sources backing her up?

Some of the allegations here would be upsetting to the deep state, because you're exposing how it all works. The two whistleblowers seem legit?

Unfortunately, she is a Trump supporter who exposing the real Russiagate nonsense. She's going to be attacked for exposing the deep state involvement in that hoax. Trump haters still believe happened, but anyone who done the research knows Seth Rich gave the DNC files to Wikileaks.

Yeah, I don't know if I'd say the two seem legit.. but there's obviously the manipulation of opinion going on on a large scale..

And shur, when you look at the likes of king mob, it's obviously working..

Some of the allegations here would be upsetting to the deep state, because you're exposing how it all works.

Incredible. You question the crap out of her arrest but you instantly fall for this "documentary" hook, line and sinker. This is why people like Alex Jones and this woman make money, the market in exciting narratives is too lucrative to ignore.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Incredible. You question the crap out of her arrest but you instantly fall for this "documentary" hook, line and sinker. This is why people like Alex Jones and this woman make money, the market in exciting narratives is too lucrative to ignore.

If this was an Alex Jones production, it would have the info war sticker! She obviously did this video on her own because she did not credit Alex anywhere i have seen online and video could not find Alex talking or his stamp.

The info make sense, but you have not watched yet to notice! Either way your worldview the information will not register anyways as true. You will believe it wrong.

Yeah, I don't know if I'd say the two seem legit.. but there's obviously the manipulation of opinion going on on a large scale..

And shur, when you look at the likes of king mob, it's obviously working..

We had masses of people believing Putin was Trump case officer :rolleyes: The official media pushed that hoax for years.

They're not a shrewd of evidence Russia hacked the DNC. As Assange basically admitted on video the source was Seth Rich and even Wikileaks offered a reward to find his murderer.

The deep state then tried to link Wikileaks to Russian intelligence and claimed it was a foreign actor. Wikileaks exposed warcrimes by the US and then was a goal to destroy it when the fake steele dossier emerged handled by the clinton campaign and intelligence figures.

The info make sense, but you have not watched yet to notice! Either way your worldview the information will not register anyways as true. You will believe it wrong.

I don't need to watch a flat-earth video to know it's nonsense. I've had plenty of experience with this "deep state' bull****tery when it began it's artificial journey in the run-up to the Trump campaign

Certain people buy into straight into it. Just interesting to note that you don't appear to question it in the slightest, yet you ask plenty of questions about a woman being arrested on very specific charges

We had masses of people believing Putin was Trump case officer :rolleyes: The official media pushed that hoax for years.

There's no such thing as the "official media". It's generally a term that conspiracy theorists use to collectively describe media (thousands of outlets) in the world that don't consistently produce or validate conspiracy narratives.
    The deep state

The Jews, the secret Nazi's, Illuminati, the New World Order... always some vague shadowy group conveniently pulling the strings.

There's no such thing as the "official media". It's generally a term that conspiracy theorists use to collectively describe media (thousands of outlets) in the world that don't consistently produce or validate conspiracy narratives.

The Jews, the secret Nazi's, Illuminati, the New World Order... always some vague shadowy group conveniently pulling the strings.

CNN, MSBC, CBS, NBC is official media. They don't touch stories that disagree with the government narratives.

Thats why twitter and Youtube channels and alternative new media channels had a bigger audience, because they allowed alternative viewpoints. Censorship is now happening in this space and ruining Twitter and Youtube and deep state censoring the content there now.

Facebook hired the Atlantic council to censor topics, that reveals a new "operation mockingbird is underway. This lady info in the documentary is what you see happening right now.

People still don't understand what is meant by deep state.
    also known as a state within a state, is a type of governance made up of networks of power operating independently of a state's political leadership in pursuit of their own agenda and goals. In popular usage, the term carries an overwhelmingly negative context although this does not reflect scholarly understanding.
    Potential sources for deep state organization include organs of state, such as the armed forces or public authorities (intelligence agencies, police, secret police, administrative agencies, and government bureaucracy). A deep state can also take the form of entrenched career civil servants acting in a non-conspiratorial discretionary manner to further their agency mission or the public good, sometimes in contravention of the current political administration

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state

CNN, MSBC, CBS, NBC is official media. They don't touch stories that disagree with the government narratives.

This is silly stuff. They run stories critical of the government all the time.

• Advertisement

This is silly stuff. They run stories critical of the government all the time.

They don't criticize the institutions of government; they criticize Trump. You need to notice the difference?

Advertisement