Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Skip to 57:10 and listen carefully then join the dots.

https://youtu.be/BytZGfEn0xE

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Dnargel

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Skip to 57:10 and listen carefully then join the dots.

https://youtu.be/BytZGfEn0xE

Well that is conclusive. What a clown.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

He still believes he knows it all, typical cockney !

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    He still believes he knows it all, typical cockney !

To be fair he's been at it for years & dealt with every top firm in Europe almost. Nothing to do with being a cockney.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 MrNiceGuy42

I'd say that would be the more logical reason but in this day and age with millions spent on briefs for scumbags out of the public purse I wouldn't say much of that went on anymore. The 'rights' of these f@ckers outweigh those of the victims sadly and again everything taped for evidence / courts etc

I can tell you for 100% thats not true.The gaurds love there aul flashlight and defintly not clean .They leave some of the biggest scumbags walk around because there ratting for em setting up vulnerable people who they force them to hold for a debt or something.The Average gaurd isn't too but the plain clothes are bigger gangsters then most of what there spouse to be dealing with

• Advertisement

I can tell you for 100% thats not true.The gaurds love there aul flashlight and defintly not clean .They leave some of the biggest scumbags walk around because there ratting for em setting up vulnerable people who they force them to hold for a debt or something.The Average gaurd isn't too but the plain clothes are bigger gangsters then most of what there spouse to be dealing with

Every police force in the world has snitches on the street we all know that.

I’m talking about in an interview situation which has to be taped for court procedures otherwise it’s just hearsay.

Taped, videoed and with a legal brief sitting there they’re hardly going to start giving them a good old fashioned hiding are they?!

That’s my point.

To be fair he's been at it for years & dealt with every top firm in Europe almost. Nothing to do with being a cockney.

There is an interesting youtube video on Dave Courtney, one of Londons top dogs (supposedly) in the late 80's /90's. Interesting what he says towards the end on modern criminality/ phones and the cops.

There is an interesting youtube video on Dave Courtney, one of Londons top dogs (supposedly) in the late 80's /90's. Interesting what he says towards the end on modern criminality/ phones and the cops.

He’s got a bit of rabbit on him (mouth) but it’s more who he knows and not what he does anymore.

We can all pick up the phone to some lunatics can’t we.

He’s flash but it’s all a character. He’s still connected but not at it like he used to be. Been to a few parties at his house. Quite funny tbh.

He’s got a bit of rabbit on him (mouth) but it’s more who he knows and not what he does anymore.

We can all pick up the phone to some lunatics can’t we.

He’s flash but it’s all a character. He’s still connected but not at it like he used to be. Been to a few parties at his house. Quite funny tbh.

Have you ? ya he seems like a likable rogue.

Have you ? ya he seems like a likable rogue.

He has a lot of parties at his place. Not even closed house. He sells tickets. God knows the amount of undercover old bill that must be there haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 Sausage_blaa

Nah, one of the sons is always floating around Stephens green, one of the daughters in court today, story going out tomorrow.

It has been a few years since I have seen king scum.... been out since 2011 I think.

https://twitter.com/sundayworld/status/1326630780534132736?s=09

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

• Registered Users Posts: 40,235 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    46 hard years!

If you told me she was collecting the old age pension I would believe you. Don't do drugs kids.

If you told me she was collecting the old age pension I would believe you. Don't do drugs kids.

The Afghan powder bad for the skin

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

Every police force in the world has snitches on the street we all know that.

I’m talking about in an interview situation which has to be taped for court procedures otherwise it’s just hearsay.

Taped, videoed and with a legal brief sitting there they’re hardly going to start giving them a good old fashioned hiding are they?!

That’s my point.

Difference in Ireland is the police allow a lot of the big fish to operate with impunity once there throwing them smaller fish to keep there detection rates up and getting them promotion. They have a lot to answer for letting young lads get murdered sometimes just to throw the sent off the real grasses and keep the info flowing

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

Big got Pato Lawlor done claiming he was a rat coz police kept getting captures in the gang but the captures kept happening and most of his old crew are now convinced it was him all along. I can see Greg Corrigan going the same way big calling him a grass behind his back yet has him flat out working for him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

Haladmirer wrote: »
    He beat **** out of his elderly mother too
    As a kid i lived beside his auntie,mothers sister
    She said from when he was a kid he was a bad egg
    Shes long dead
    If anyone ever deserved their name its him with the damage he done to his family

I can't recall, I think it was Paul Reynolds, or maybe Williams, said when researching Felloni that, with nearly every other figure he researched, no matter who, he always came across people who spoke up for the criminal.

He was a great father. He was good to his elderly neighbours. He was generous. He was a great laugh.

Felloni was the only one where he didn't interview a single person with an iota of positivity to describe him. Just a mean miserable bollix according to each and every source.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

LastODC wrote: »
    Big got Pato Lawlor done claiming he was a rat coz police kept getting captures in the gang but the captures kept happening and most of his old crew are now convinced it was him all along. I can see Greg Corrigan going the same way big calling him a grass behind his back yet has him flat out working for him

Is your man Greg based in oak view coolock ?

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

You don't hear much about this crew since his brothers were locked up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

I can't recall, I think it was Paul Reynolds, or maybe Williams, said when researching Felloni that, with nearly every other figure he researched, no matter who, he always came across people who spoke up for the criminal.

He was a great father. He was good to his elderly neighbours. He was generous. He was a great laugh.

Felloni was the only one where he didn't interview a single person with an iota of positivity to describe him. Just a mean miserable bollix according to each and every source.

Reynolds did a book on Felloni , so I would guess it was him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

I cant remember details that were in papers at the time but he had all his kids hooked as young teens,some dead now,no wonder the daughter looks like that
    And never touched it himself
    Dirty ****

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

I cant remember details that were in papers at the time but he had all his kids hooked as young teens,some dead now,no wonder the daughter looks like that
    Dirty ****

Think he has the virus now, so silver linings and all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Think he has the virus now, so silver linings and all

Covid? If so, he shouldn’t have been at the CCJ the other day.

I did read that he is HIV positive and was getting better access to treatment when he was inside compared to outside.

https://www.drugsandalcohol.ie/3798/

Covid? If so, he shouldn’t have been at the CCJ the other day.

I did read that he is HIV positive and was getting better access to treatment when he was inside compared to outside.

https://www.drugsandalcohol.ie/3798/
    Yeah I meant the hiv ,he ruined a lot of lives with that stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Westernworld.

I always found it odd you never ever see footage of these gangland criminals during their police interviews on tv or YouTube or a documentary or anything.

They’re so high profile and everything is taped. You can get murder interviews from cop shops and court trials all over the internet. Never anything on Irish crime.

Any particular reason I wonder? Would be lovely to see some of these scumbags under pressure with the evidence being slung at them.

Supposed to be a "Garda Camera Action" type show in the offing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

Dirty ****

I remember Regina, used to see her around Stonybatter/Smithfield - she was always strung out and always looked real old for her age.

She had another sister (maybe two) around the area. I knew one of them. She kept the family name under wraps. No drugs. Actually a really caring person, looked out for a few of the older guys in a local hostel. Obviously not all the family traits rubbed off on her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭benny79

Yeah I meant the hiv ,he ruined a lot of lives with that stuff

Howd he catch that if he doesnt use?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Pintsofstout

benny79 wrote: »

Riding his clients I’d guess.

Stories from his early years show he’s a dirty cant

• Advertisement

benny79 wrote: »