Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

To quote the Boomtown rats "Banana Republic"

Sh1thole Republic

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Sh1thole Republic
    We live in a great little country

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

• Registered Users Posts: 40,311 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

smodgley wrote: »
    Watched both episodes last night on All4 v good

The second episode has just finished on C4. 21 years for the main guy is a serious sentence

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Was very good.

For such a massive operation generating multi millions there was some real idiots involved. Imagine having a dash cam being switched on & recording in the yard you’re distributing tons of cocaine from ffs.

What a fool. Enjoy your porridge ya fat c@nt

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Beltby

The second episode has just finished on C4. 21 years for the main guy is a serious sentence

50% remission in the uk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Beltby wrote: »
    50% remission in the uk.

There may very well be 50% remission but that will be a tough 11/12 years, leaving the auld dashcam on to record the criminal activity of you and your buddies (you really couldn't make it up) sentencing them to long stretches, he will be a pariah, a laughing stock, and more among the prison population, his back is hardly watchable. When he eventually gets out nobody will touch him with a barge pole, can you imagine when he turns up at his local golf course. More like a life sentence. The look on Capp's face when he saw the video said it all.

Excellent programme btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

ya heard he wants his cock sucked by a guy named theballz from an anonymous internet thread. says he waiting, you better hurry!

(sorry could nt resist, just a joke)

Hi Ears.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Was very good.

For such a massive operation generating multi millions there was some real idiots involved. Imagine having a dash cam being switched on & recording in the yard you’re distributing tons of cocaine from ffs.

What a fool. Enjoy your porridge ya fat c@nt

And bringing his own registered phone everywhere with his encrochat one :)

FixitFelix wrote: »
    And bringing his own registered phone everywhere with his encrochat one :)

Haha what a Wally.

After coming off the phone to his young son on his birthday and bawling crying in the cell can you imagine that feeling.

£100m wouldn’t sway me. It just ain’t worth it.

• Advertisement

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    There may very well be 50% remission but that will be a tough 11/12 years, leaving the auld dashcam on to record the criminal activity of you and your buddies (you really couldn't make it up) sentencing them to long stretches, he will be a pariah, a laughing stock, and more among the prison population, his back is hardly watchable. When he eventually gets out nobody will touch him with a barge pole, can you imagine when he turns up at his local golf course. More like a life sentence. The look on Capp's face when he saw the video said it all.

Excellent programme btw.

Spot on.

He’s not only made himself a laughing stock but he’s also blown it for a lot of other people who were depending on and earning from those weekly consignments.

No doubt his blunders cost people a hell of a lot of cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,311 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Beltby wrote: »
    50% remission in the uk.

followed by 10.5 years of being on licence and liable to be recalled to prison for the smallest offence to serve the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

Bernard Fogarty pleads guilty to possession of a sub machine gun and will be sentenced next month at the special criminal court. At least the dim wit has his bf roo with him now wonder will they live happily ever after

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Ratbags wrote:
    Bernard Fogarty pleads guilty to possession of a sub machine gun and will be sentenced next month at the special criminal court. At least the dim wit has his bf roo with him now wonder will they live happily ever after

He'll be top dog inside in no time, I tell ya, top dog ðŸ˜

Ratbags wrote: »

Not the full schilling that lad

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Hope the cancer trolls can see the clearer picture now, smigger gets done in Liverpool setup by eedle, Wall and Gnashers, Eedle gets the gear off DK and uses Cullen and his brother to push it out, while Eedle Gnashers and DK sit in Dubai, Wall tries to do his own thing, but gets grassed up by DK and gets 21 years, bomber will get a good stretch also.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/6129801/contract-killer-kinahan-cartel-drugs-debt-michael-barr-murder/

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

He'll be top dog inside in no time, I tell ya, top dog ðŸ˜

Lol top of the list for more stripes the fool

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Slightly off topic, king scum spotted at the CCJ today with one of his offspring.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

they are both at the top of the list gimps the two of them
    LastODC wrote: »
    Lol top of the list for more stripes the fool

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Canyon86

Good show on CH4 last night, 2 parts, 24hrs in police custody, special edition of a big drug bust, encro phones, months of surveillance etc etc get it on catch up. 2nd part tonight

thanks for the shout on this, brilliant show!

• Advertisement

Slightly off topic, king scum spotted at the CCJ today with one of his offspring.

Thought they were all brown bread tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 35 RC1985

Hope the cancer trolls can see the clearer picture now, smigger gets done in Liverpool setup by eedle, Wall and Gnashers, Eedle gets the gear off DK and uses Cullen and his brother to push it out, while Eedle Gnashers and DK sit in Dubai, Wall tries to do his own thing, but gets grassed up by DK and gets 21 years, bomber will get a good stretch also.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/6129801/contract-killer-kinahan-cartel-drugs-debt-michael-barr-murder/

Who’s gnashers again? DV’s brother is it? 🥊

Thought they were all brown bread tbh

Nah, one of the sons is always floating around Stephens green, one of the daughters in court today, story going out tomorrow.

It has been a few years since I have seen king scum.... been out since 2011 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

Nah, one of the sons is always floating around Stephens green, one of the daughters in court today, story going out tomorrow.

It has been a few years since I have seen king scum.... been out since 2011 I think.

His kids still on the gear?

Timmyr wrote: »
    His kids still on the gear?

Dunno, possibly still shifting it, dunno about using.

Is the wife still alive ?
    He gave her an awful hard life

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

I honestly thought he was dead. He's still knocking around? Must be about 80 now. That lad was some scumbag.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Is the wife still alive ?
    He gave her an awful hard life
    He beat **** out of his elderly mother too
    As a kid i lived beside his auntie,mothers sister
    She said from when he was a kid he was a bad egg
    Shes long dead
    If anyone ever deserved their name its him with the damage he done to his family

Massive bust of Cali Cartel heads in Marbella.

Common knowledge DK along with a Dutch mob worked alongside these.

Hmmmmm

• Advertisement

Haladmirer wrote: »
    He beat **** out of his elderly mother too
    As a kid i lived beside his auntie,mothers sister
    She said from when he was a kid he was a bad egg
    Shes long dead
    If anyone ever deserved their name its him with the damage he done to his family

Never knew that about the mother,One of the daughters used to knock around my area way back but we gave her a wide berth

Advertisement