Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,921 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Aye but goes to show every dog has their day, just takes time.

It goes to show you're a bluffer without a clue what's going on, that's what it goes to show.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 YourMasFella

Aye but goes to show every dog has their day, just takes time.

You post some garbage

• Registered Users Posts: 43 MrNiceGuy42

It goes to show you're a bluffer without a clue what's going on, that's what it goes to show.

Not a bit of relevance 😂😂if what he posted made sense he's adding 2+ 2 and getting 7.If its not a troll acc than id worry 99% what is posted is nonsense fellas guessing about what they've no idea about infairness some fellas bang on

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

You post some garbage

Beak, scouseland, smiggers, repeat 😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 7 YourMasFella

MrSanchez wrote: »
    Beak, scouseland, smiggers, repeat 😂😂

Obsessed with the smigger shout he is and keeps going on about Lee Eedle hahaha love to know the obsession personally, he's defo not scouse himself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Obsessed with the smigger shout he is and keeps going on about Lee Eedle hahaha love to know the obsession personally, he's defo not scouse himself

Rereg of another account that was called out on their bull****e

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Eyes1 wrote: »
    He’s got the brain capacity of a door knob. You’re right a very thick individual.

And a very dangerous one by all account's,we all know where he is going,but someone will suffer or die again for him to get there.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

And a very dangerous one by all account's,we all know where he is going,but someone will suffer or die again for him to get there.

Not if someone doesn’t get him first.

With a father like his what would anyone expect. Dragged up by scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Ya have to laugh watching the sheep follow, if the sheep think it is all not connected, surprise time will be a massive wake up when it comes, and it certainly is coming, why do ya think DK is on his own gear heavily now, if he had no worries, he should keep a clean brain.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Ya have to laugh watching the sheep follow, if the sheep think it is all not connected, surprise time will be a massive wake up when it comes, and it certainly is coming, why do ya think DK is on his own gear heavily now, if he had no worries, he should keep a clean brain.

Get a hobby. You give the impression u lead a sad and mundane life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

The only reason you’re saying DK is on the gear is because the whistleblower said so, you read information and then make your own assumptions and act like it’s all a fact

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

DK defo not on the junk. Smokes the odd biff every now and then (like the rest of us) but nothing more than that. His auld lad knows only too well, would never happen whilst he’s above ground

I always found it odd you never ever see footage of these gangland criminals during their police interviews on tv or YouTube or a documentary or anything.

They’re so high profile and everything is taped. You can get murder interviews from cop shops and court trials all over the internet. Never anything on Irish crime.

Any particular reason I wonder? Would be lovely to see some of these scumbags under pressure with the evidence being slung at them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

I always found it odd you never ever see footage of these gangland criminals during their police interviews on tv or YouTube or a documentary or anything.

They’re so high profile and everything is taped. You can get murder interviews from cop shops and court trials all over the internet. Never anything on Irish crime.

Any particular reason I wonder? Would be lovely to see some of these scumbags under pressure with the evidence being slung at them.
    Probably because they ALL rat each other up. The Gardai don't want that info out there as much as they don't. They would probably never get any info/deals done again.

GDPR doesn't stop it.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

GDPR

GDPR

What about every other cop documentary that show interviews? There’s a stack of them on BBC iPlayer. They all come under the same GDPR EU regulations.

Never seen anything anything decent come out of Irish gangland apart from the regurgitated docs spinning the same info we all know about and Inside the K which was 99% on the street footage.

GDPR

Also means nothing once a case is proven and prosecuted. No different from putting it in a newspaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭NorthCity

Suckit wrote: »
    Probably because they ALL rat each other up. The Gardai don't want that info out there as much as they don't. They would probably never get any info/deals done again.

GDPR doesn't stop it.

Sometimes it's better if people wrongly assume the suspect is singing their head off , Especially when their only utterance is ' No comment '

The guards are a very secretive bunch about everything,take the pgp phones,while other police forces around europe have linked certain bust's to the hacking of these phones the irish have refused to comment,even tallant has stopped bringing up the subject.As for the video's they don't want people to see how interview's are conducted.To the best of my knowledge they still use the good cop bad cop outdated method which envolve's a lot of shouting and banging of tables etc,etc,which is not good pr.

To the best of my knowledge they still use the good cop bad cop outdated method which envolve's a lot of shouting and banging of tables etc,etc,which is not good pr.

I'd say that would be the more logical reason but in this day and age with millions spent on briefs for scumbags out of the public purse I wouldn't say much of that went on anymore. The 'rights' of these f@ckers outweigh those of the victims sadly and again everything taped for evidence / courts etc

• Advertisement

I'd say that would be the more logical reason but in this day and age with millions spent on briefs for scumbags out of the public purse I wouldn't say much of that went on anymore. The 'rights' of these f@ckers outweigh those of the victims sadly and again everything taped for evidence / courts etc

Excellent point and close to the bone,but true to form and i quote from a barrister "our beautiful police force are hiding something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Good show on CH4 last night, 2 parts, 24hrs in police custody, special edition of a big drug bust, encro phones, months of surveillance etc etc get it on catch up. 2nd part tonight

Gangland murder trial at the SCC postponed due to coronavirus outbreak in the Joy.

Must be CS’s trial was it?

Good show on CH4 last night, 2 parts, 24hrs in police custody, special edition of a big drug bust, encro phones, months of surveillance etc etc get it on catch up. 2nd part tonight

Nice one. I’ll look for that. Backs up the point I’m making yet again.

So why nothing from Irish crime in this capacity? Hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

Watched both episodes last night on All4 v good

Nice one. I’ll look for that. Backs up the point I’m making yet again.

So why nothing from Irish crime in this capacity? Hmmm

To quote the Boomtown rats "Banana Republic"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Gangland murder trial at the SCC postponed due to coronavirus outbreak in the Joy.

Must be CS’s trial was it?

murder trial ?? thought it was gun possession - TB trial

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Any word on ears?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

theballz wrote: »
    Any word on ears?

ya heard he wants his cock sucked by a guy named theballz from an anonymous internet thread. says he waiting, you better hurry!

(sorry could nt resist, just a joke)

• Advertisement

murder trial ?? thought it was gun possession - TB trial

Ah yea that must of been it.

Advertisement